trump will lose in 2024

That is true. That is why we say Trump stole them. Try and catch up. They gave Trump none of them. Your ignorance and lack of logic are impressive.

He has to do a 2 step process to declassify anything. He did not. Also, no president ever tried to declassify a truckload of documents. That is so far out from what the ability allows that is way illegal and wrong. That is as rightys do, grasping at straws to justify what Trump the leader of an insurrection did. If he tried to declassify all those, he would have been stopped. That is not what the power allows.

no he doesn't.

DeSanris will be Trump and any democrat. Let Biden be the democrats candidate. Trump could beat Biden who will soon have us in a recession

trump has already lost by 7 million votes, another competition between them would be even worse for trump

DeSantis would lose too, Americans would not put up with the crap DeSantis does in Florida?!! (dictator)

Fi_LGVMXEAM2NCK.jpg

This is the type of post made by someone who has nothing intelligent to say...

Hello floridafan,

During an appearance on "CNN This Morning" on Tuesday, former GOP House member and Donald Trump chief of staff Mick Mulvaney left no doubt that Donald Trump would suffer a crushing defeat if he is the Republican Party's presidential nominee in 2024.

Getting right to the point, he told CNN's Don Lemon that the former president would be the GOP's "weakest candidate" to put forward.

"I think there's a growing group of Republicans, myself included -- there's always been a group of Republicans who can't stand Donald Trump, so the fact is they don't like him now or think he's the best candidate in 2024 doesn't change anything, doesn't move the needle," Mulvaney explained. "But there's a growing group of Republicans that supported Donald Trump in '16 and 2020, like myself, worked with him in the administration, who think he's our weakest candidate in 2024."

"He's the one most likely to lose, because if he runs in 2024 as the Republican nominee, that election becomes a referendum on Donald Trump," he continued. "Either vote for Donald Trump or against Donald Trump. He lost that election under that sort of structure in 2020 and has shown no ability to change that dynamic going into 2024"

It would be fitting if he runs and loses, and THEN gets indicted, found guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors, and is then thrown in prison.

For a long time.

That would be the best thing that could happen for America to shut down this whole sad Trump era.

Trump will not be on the ticket in 2024. He is losing his following. He has a lot of court cases, some of which will take him down. He is old fat and out of shape. He will be 78. Can you imagine him at almost 80?

I doubt Biden will run. In fact, I have a money bet that he resigns in 2023 to avoid a free-for-all election in 2024. Democrats don't want a repeat of 2016, although it would be DeSantis being the nominee.

Biden will not admit he is bad or stupid so he will likely run. He will be a gift to the GOP

Biden will not admit he is bad or stupid so he will likely run. He will be a gift to the GOP

If he does run, I agree it will be to the Republican's benefit.

BTW, the GOP is dead. It's been dying of a thousand cuts ever since Newt and others began screaming "RINO!" and then Trump killed it off in the 2018 Midterms. While the Republican Party may not be the Party of Trump, it's certainly not the one I joined 45 years ago.

If he does run, I agree it will be to the Republican's benefit.

BTW, the GOP is dead. It's been dying of a thousand cuts ever since Newt and others began screaming "RINO!" and then Trump killed it off in the 2018 Midterms. While the Republican Party may not be the Party of Trump, it's certainly not the one I joined 45 years ago.

You keep believing that. I think DeSantis will be our next president no matter who democrats run since we will be in a deep Biden recession

You keep believing that. I think DeSantis will be our next president no matter who democrats run since we will be in a deep Biden recession
Believing that the Republicans will win? Do you even read the fucking posts, son?
Agreed with Mulvaney but I doubt Trump will make it to the Primaries. If he does, he'll lose there first. My money is on DeSantis ahead of Trump.

SmarterthanYou

Doubtful. STY has too much anger and too little patience. Sybil is patient enough on his own, such as constructing his manifesto, but psychotic enough to keep up the appearance that his three socks are different people.

In truth, Biden is doing a remarkable job of running the country. He got several important bills through. He restored the esteem that Daffy Donald diminished across the globe. He speaks in full sentences using an adult vocabulary. I bet you miss Trump insulting reporters and those who dared ask him questions, calling them 3rd rate and working for failing papers and organizations. That was the good old day of the presidency for you.

In truth, Biden is doing a remarkable job of running the country. He got several important bills through. He restored the esteem that Daffy Donald diminished across the globe. He speaks in full sentences using an adult vocabulary. I bet you miss Trump insulting reporters and those who dared ask him questions, calling them 3rd rate and working for failing papers and organizations. That was the good old day of the presidency for you.

You arre to partisan to see what an idiot Biden is. The whole world sees us as weak with Biden as president. They all laugh when Biden says the border is closed Opec likes Biden stopping our domestic oil production. Bide is an incompetent presiden that hurts inflation with all his useless spending that is meant to buy votes

Back