trump will lose in 2024

Uh huh

I actually agree with you. The GOP has long ago left "governing" to those who wish to be nerds and boring. The GOP is the party of HEARTY PARTYIN'. Whether it's getting pissed on in Putin's Dacha by Russian prostitutes or dodging taxes or even burying the body of his ex-wife (whom he cheated on) on his golf course in order to get a tax break, the GOP and Donald Trump are one and the same.

I love your use of "libertarian globalists" there. Sounds like you think it has some "meaning".

Maybe if you got a little mustard on ya?

yes. most libertarians are globalist corporatist cocksuckers, being unable to ever find fault with a corporation.

... but now when the going gets tough, you scamper away into your hole?

It has nothing to do with anything getting "tough".

Call me crazy, but I would rather have a President whose positions and policies I agree with and who doesn't act like a spoiled child every time there's even a hint of something not going his way...

I doubt Trump will run. He is in many courts defending himself from a lifetime of criminaling. He thinks running gives him protections. I do not believe it does. he is just another citizen with political ambitions.

The main reason why Donald Trump will not even be in the race- is because he will be in JAIL!

screenshot_trumpbars_twitter_05192021.jpg

It has nothing to do with anything getting "tough".

Call me crazy, but I would rather have a President whose positions and policies I agree with and who doesn't act like a spoiled child every time there's even a hint of something not going his way...
Believing the media lies again, eh?

And, undoubtedly, there will be others who do the same.

Won't be enough to make a difference, though...
You really need to read my post #44 and start appreciating the predicament that We The People are currently in. Turning your back on Trump, who has been the figurehead of the pro-nationalism pro-Main Street anti-globalism America First movement, is a complete bonehead move that plays right into what the elitist globalist RNC club wants you to do.

Support anybody else for President and you are supporting people who are working against your nationalist interests in favor of globalist "climate change regulation" bullshit.

We are SOOOOOOOOO far beyond worrying about people's personalities, dude. WAKE UP.

Right, national security documents just disappeared from the WH and turned up at Trumps place in Fl, among other places. Its called magic, right?
The alphabet soup agencies each have the original copies of all of those documents. Nothing was stolen from them, dude. You really need to stop believing MSM lies.

You really need to read my post #44 and start appreciating the predicament that We The People are currently in. Turning your back on Trump, who has been the figurehead of the pro-nationalism pro-Main Street anti-globalism America First movement, is a complete bonehead move that plays right into what the elitist globalist RNC club wants you to do.

Support anybody else for President and you are supporting people who are working against your nationalist interests in favor of globalist "climate change regulation" bullshit.

We are SOOOOOOOOO far beyond worrying about people's personalities, dude. WAKE UP.

Fucking Epic!

The alphabet soup agencies each have the original copies of all of those documents. Nothing was stolen from them, dude. You really need to stop believing MSM lies.

The only original copies were with trump, but if you believe otherwise, fucking prove it.

Back