trump will lose in 2024

You arre to partisan to see what an idiot Biden is. The whole world sees us as weak with Biden as president. They all laugh when Biden says the border is closed Opec likes Biden stopping our domestic oil production. Bide is an incompetent presiden that hurts inflation with all his useless spending that is meant to buy votes

You are too partisan to see what a success Biden has been. https://joebiden.com/accomplishments/# You are remarkably ignorant.

Trump states in a tweet/post that the Constitution should be suspended because HIS OWN PARTY CONCEDED THAT HE LOST THE 2020 ELECTION.

This AFTER his deplorable conduct during the Jan. 6th attempted insurrection.

If THAT isn't enough for him to lose an election to ANY Dem candidate, then this country is doomed to fascism.

During an appearance on "CNN This Morning" on Tuesday, former GOP House member and Donald Trump chief of staff Mick Mulvaney left no doubt that Donald Trump would suffer a crushing defeat if he is the Republican Party's presidential nominee in 2024.

Getting right to the point, he told CNN's Don Lemon that the former president would be the GOP's "weakest candidate" to put forward.

"I think there's a growing group of Republicans, myself included -- there's always been a group of Republicans who can't stand Donald Trump, so the fact is they don't like him now or think he's the best candidate in 2024 doesn't change anything, doesn't move the needle," Mulvaney explained. "But there's a growing group of Republicans that supported Donald Trump in '16 and 2020, like myself, worked with him in the administration, who think he's our weakest candidate in 2024."

"He's the one most likely to lose, because if he runs in 2024 as the Republican nominee, that election becomes a referendum on Donald Trump," he continued. "Either vote for Donald Trump or against Donald Trump. He lost that election under that sort of structure in 2020 and has shown no ability to change that dynamic going into 2024"

You're really scared, aren't you?

There was no election in 2020.

He only goes by the three usernames below as telegraphed by his signatures. I call him "Sybil" for short, even though he denies it:

hDkTY6E.jpg

I strongly doubt Sybil's mind is whole and that he's in full control of his faculties.

Everyone's a sock, Dutch. Remember that.

Trump states in a tweet/post that the Constitution should be suspended because HIS OWN PARTY CONCEDED THAT HE LOST THE 2020 ELECTION.
He never did. You are hallucinating again.
There was no election in 2020.
This AFTER his deplorable conduct during the Jan. 6th attempted insurrection.
Trump is not a Democrat. It was Democrats that conducted the coup.
If THAT isn't enough for him to lose an election to ANY Dem candidate, then this country is doomed to fascism.
Already here, thanks to the Democrats.

If he does run, I agree it will be to the Republican's benefit.

BTW, the GOP is dead. It's been dying of a thousand cuts ever since Newt and others began screaming "RINO!" and then Trump killed it off in the 2018 Midterms. While the Republican Party may not be the Party of Trump, it's certainly not the one I joined 45 years ago.

You are still hallucinating, Dutch.

You keep believing that. I think DeSantis will be our next president no matter who democrats run since we will be in a deep Biden recession

Certainly possible. You'll notice, however, that Democrats are most concerned about Trump winning the nomination, and then the Presidency. They think it's going to happen.

Doubtful. STY has too much anger and too little patience. Sybil is patient enough on his own, such as constructing his manifesto, but psychotic enough to keep up the appearance that his three socks are different people.

Everyone is a sock, Dutch. Remember that. Everyone writes manifestos, Dutch. Remember that.

In truth, Biden is doing a remarkable job of running the country.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
He got several important bills through.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
He restored the esteem that Daffy Donald diminished across the globe.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
He speaks in full sentences using an adult vocabulary.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I bet you miss Trump insulting reporters
Nope. He still insults reporters. They deserve it.
and those who dared ask him questions,
Only the ones that deserved to be insulted.
calling them 3rd rate and working for failing papers and organizations.
Only the ones that did.
That was the good old day of the presidency for you.
Yup.

Back