trump will lose in 2024

You are still hallucinating 'top secret government documents'. You are still hallucinating some kind of theft took place.

It was just coincidental that top secret government docs left the WH and turned up in Mar A Lago, among other places. Must have been the fairy god mother who delivered them to Donald.

It was just coincidental that top secret government docs left the WH and turned up in Mar A Lago, among other places. Must have been the fairy god mother who delivered them to Donald.

You are still hallucinating 'top secret government documents'. You are still hallucinating some kind of theft took place.

It would be fitting if he runs and loses, and THEN gets indicted, found guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors, and is then thrown in prison.

I don't believe a civilian court would ever actually convict someone of "high crimes and misdemeanors".

That's more of a Senate thing. What's more, a person found guilty of "high crimes and misdemeanors" by the Senate is not then sentenced to prison on the basis of that conviction...

A court cannot help but find Trump guilty of stealing classified documents and lying to the authorities. He was doing it in the open. He admitted taking them. He has no competent lawyers to defend him either. His eponymous company was found guilty of 17 charges. It will go like that.

I don't believe a civilian court would ever actually convict someone of "high crimes and misdemeanors".

That's more of a Senate thing. What's more, a person found guilty of "high crimes and misdemeanors" by the Senate is not then sentenced to prison on the basis of that conviction...

There is no such crime. It is only a Senate thing after an impeachment by the House. Even then, the meaning of "high crimes and misdemeanors" is vague and based on political considerations. Real crimes include specific elements which must be met.

There is no such crime. It is only a Senate thing after an impeachment by the House. Even then, the meaning of "high crimes and misdemeanors" is vague and based on political considerations. Real crimes include specific elements which must be met.

I'm quite aware of that.

I was educating PoliTalker, who is apparently ignorant of how things actually work...

A court cannot help but find Trump guilty of stealing classified documents and lying to the authorities. He was doing it in the open. He admitted taking them. He has no competent lawyers to defend him either. His eponymous company was found guilty of 17 charges. It will go like that.

the president cannot steal documents. all documents are his.

Stealing a truckload of classified documents and lying about them to authorities fits the bill. That has no doubt. He already lost his tax case. He will be on a bad roll.

He's using buzzwords. He can't even name the crime or the specification of any crime.

You are still hallucinating about 'classified documents' and that some sort of theft occurred.

Back