Trumpkin III

You are forever a Trumpper to me.

and you are forever ignorant to all of us.....if Trump runs against Biden I will vote for him.......if DeSantis runs against Biden I will vote for him........if some man named Otto runs against Biden I will vote for him.......it doesn't really matter......they will all beat him....

and you are forever ignorant to all of us.....if Trump runs against Biden I will vote for him.......if DeSantis runs against Biden I will vote for him........if some man named Otto runs against Biden I will vote for him.......it doesn't really matter......they will all beat him....

I know, you are blinded by hate.

Jarhead

:usflag:

This thing will end in one of the following ways.

1. This will be thrown out-by a judge before trial

2. Will go to trial and Trump will win

3. Will go to trial and Trump will lose

4. It will be appealed and eventually be thrown out

Here is how this makes the Republicans win in 2024

1. This will energize the Republican base like no other.

2. Even some Democrats and some independents and virtually all libertarians realize the politicization of the law is a very very bad thing for America. Remember both Hitler and Mussolini imprisoned their political opponents.

3. This being thrown out by a Judge would give credence to the claim of a baseless political prosecution..

4. A trump win would give credence to the claim of a baseless political prosecution..

5. A Trump loss would feel good for Democrats temporarily.

6. A Trump win on appeal would give credence to the claim of a baseless political prosecution..

7. If this knocks Trump out of the 2024 race DeSantis will benefit from Trump's base and becomes the obvious choice in the primary.

8. DeSantis has fewer negatives than Trump and is more palatable to many Libritarians and Democrats and Trump hating Republicans. Add that to how energize this has just made Republicans and the lack of enthusiasm for Biden Republicans should do well in 2024.

Bragg just fell into a trap.

Back