Trumpkin III

Trump, Trump, Trump!

Trump is sure to be your next president now, Marty.

“Trump has tried to paint Bragg's probe as politically motivated. Quinnipiac found that 62% of Americans agree that the New York investigation is "mainly motivated by politics" as compared to "mainly motivated by the law." Seventy percent of independents agreed that it was motivated by politics, compared to 93% of Republicans and 29% of Democrats.”
insider.com

Poor Marty.

4/1/23

I’m smart enough not to make such a prediction this far out.

I have a question for you seeing your the only lawyer on the left on this board who’s given objective legal opinions.
I read a couple of articles, one in the NYT, one on USAToday, saying it sets a bad precedent for a local DA , grand jury, whatever, to charge someone for a federal crime.
E.g., what’s to stop a Republican DA say in Boise, ID from investigating and charging Biden two years after he leaves office (assuming he’s alive) for some of his questionable dealings while he was VP?
Legally, how or why is it possible for a local DA to prosecute Trump for something that has nothing to do with the borough of Manhattan?
The campaign was national, not local.

I have a question for you seeing your the only lawyer on the left on this board who’s given objective legal opinions.
I read a couple of articles, one in the NYT, one on USAToday, saying it sets a bad precedent for a local DA , grand jury, whatever, to charge someone for a federal crime.
E.g., what’s to stop a Republican DA say in Boise, ID from investigating and charging Biden two years after he leaves office (assuming he’s alive) for some of his questionable dealings while he was VP?
Legally, how or why is it possible for a local DA to prosecute Trump for something that has nothing to do with the borough of Manhattan?
The campaign was national, not local.

A state prosecutor cannot prosecute a Federal crime.

The charges against Trump will all be state crimes.

These crimes may have to do with a State law that says filing official paperwork that is fraudulent is a crime. It just so happens that the reason Trump filed the papers that were fraudulent required to be filed by federal agencies.

Trumppers are trying to confuse people into believing it’s a federal crime.

Last edited:
Oh, I didn't know the sun dawns and sets on your bets!

You must be able to see yourself from space!

it doesn't......but for the last year its been dawning and setting on a country where most Demmycrats don't want him in office....what do you think that does to his chances?......

minah minah tekel parsin......you fail to see the handwriting on the wall....

I think it just make's your BUTT HURT feel better to overplay your hand.

Hey, if that gives you Butt Hurt relieve- do what feels best dude!

But, here is the deal- BIDEN defeated Trump with Republican help in 2020- And instead of you extremists leading your party coming back to the middle- THEY WENT FURTHER OUT ON THE TILES OF THE LUNATIC FRINGE!

So......... I do not believe the Vocal and Voting majority of Americans are suddenly going to change their minds about how they voted in 2020.

You people have only pissed them off even more this time around with all this ANTI-WOKE quackery, Banning Abortions, out of control Gun Violence across America, Culture Canceling, your hateful war on the LGBTQ and Public schools, and disrespect for Democracy and the Rule of Law demonstrated by you Republicans over the last 7 years.

I think you guys have fucked yourselves in the ass for 2024.

Perhaps if you guys would stop fucking yourselves in the ass- YOUR BUTT HURT would feel a whole lot better and you could have some really good confidence about 2024- INSTEAD OF JUST SAYING IT TO MAKE YOUR BUTT HURT FEEL BETTER!

I think it just make's your BUTT HURT feel better to overplay your hand.

Hey, if that gives you Butt Hurt relieve- do what feels best dude!

But, here is the deal- BIDEN defeated Trump with Republican help in 2020- And instead of you extremists leading your party coming back to the middle- THEY WENT FURTHER OUT ON THE TILES OF THE LUNATIC FRINGE!

So......... I do not believe the Vocal and Voting majority of Americans are suddenly going to change their minds about how they voted in 2020.

You people have only pissed them off even more this time around with all this ANTI-WOKE quackery, Banning Abortions, out of control Gun Violence across America, Culture Canceling, your hateful war on the LGBTQ and Public schools, and disrespect for Democracy and the Rule of Law demonstrated by you Republicans over the last 7 years.

I think you guys have fucked yourselves in the ass for 2024.

Perhaps if you guys would stop fucking yourselves in the ass- YOUR BUTT HURT would feel a whole lot better and you could have some really good confidence about 2024- INSTEAD OF JUST SAYING IT TO MAKE YOUR BUTT HURT FEEL BETTER!

it makes MY BUTT HURT to see the Pale Faced Pedophile sitting in the Oval Office like a real president, fucking over the country......

Back