Two ways a nation falls apart.

It is easy to see here that you cannot refute the statement that you are replying to. Why's that? Because it is true, so you must distract with some nonsense about engineering, while falsely declaring "the Left" won't discuss them.

PS -- Try re-reading what I said. Did I claim that green energy and EVs are history topics? I did not.

I already had refuted it. Try and keep up.

Aside from that, this is what you wrote:

I agree 100%. Yet to hear *them* tell it, forbidding discrimination, teaching about the not-so-nice parts of American history (like slavery), green energy, electric vehicles, honest journalism, allowing Muslims and atheists to run free, indicting criminals even if they are an ex-IMPOTUSx2, and so on is what will destroy our nation.

Green energy and electric vehicles are part of the list you put for examples of teaching the not-so-nice parts of American history.

External threat or internal threat.

If a foreign nation invades a country, you have literal explosions from bombs.

Internal attacks cause implosion. Like a building collapsing from its own weight.

What Trump and the GOP are doing may be just as bad as Russia invading the United States.

So spending every waking hour trying to find a way to imprison your political opponent is trumps fault and the GOP? For four years of trump's presidency the Democrats did NOTHING but look for ways to prevent trump from ever running for office again. Since that failed MISERABLY the strategy has changed to trying to imprison him. I suspect if that fails too, as it likely will, assassination will be the next step for democrats.

I already had refuted it. Try and keep up.

You refuted nothing.

Aside from that, this is what you wrote:

Green energy and electric vehicles are part of the list you put for examples of teaching the not-so-nice parts of American history.

Re-read it again, Beatrice. Notice the commas between the list of things that I stated that Reichwingers dislike and that they believe will ruin the country. Comprehension is a problem? Let me break it down for you.
Reichwingers believe that

1) forbidding discrimination,
2) teaching about the not-so-nice parts of American history (like slavery),
3) green energy,
4) electric vehicles,
5) honest journalism,
6) allowing Muslims and atheists to run free,
7) indicting criminals even if they are an ex-IMPOTUSx2,
8) and so on,
are all things that will destroy our nation.

It's a list of *different things* whose only commonality is that RWers hate them. Why you insist on lumping green energy and EVs into teaching history so that you can cry about it and ignore the rest of the list is bizarre.

those should be taken off too.

The only places I have seen those checkboxes in recent years is on consumer surveys. They are collecting that info as metadata for demographic product research. Almost all of them also include a box at the end of each demographic section that says "Prefer not to answer." It's been many years since I filled out a job application, but even back then they did not ask for your gender, age, race, income. Education was requested because the job required that the applicant have certain educational achievement to qualify for the open positions.

You refuted nothing.

Re-read it again, Beatrice. Notice the commas between the list of things that I stated that Reichwingers dislike and that they believe will ruin the country. Comprehension is a problem? Let me break it down for you.

3) green energy,
4) electric vehicles,
5) honest journalism,
8) and so on,

It's a list of *different things* whose only commonality is that RWers hate them. Why you insist on lumping green energy and EVs into teaching history so that you can cry about it and ignore the rest of the list is bizarre.

nobodys against teaching about electric vehicles.

forcing things is what you people do.

like trying to transition minors without even PARENTAL KNOWLEDGE for instance.

this is why you're losing.

:truestory:

nobodys against teaching about electric vehicles.

forcing things is what you people do.

like trying to transition minors without even PARENTAL KNOWLEDGE for instance.

this is why you're losing.

*sigh* Yet another illiterate idiot. MAGATs truly are poorly-educated.

1687188829754-png.1308199

It is easy to see here that you cannot refute the statement that you are replying to. Why's that? Because it is true, so you must distract with some nonsense about engineering, while falsely declaring "the Left" won't discuss them.

PS -- Try re-reading what I said. Did I claim that green energy and EVs are history topics? I did not.

The left does not discuss engineering. They ignore it, just like they ignore science and mathematics.

The only places I have seen those checkboxes in recent years is on consumer surveys. They are collecting that info as metadata for demographic product research. Almost all of them also include a box at the end of each demographic section that says "Prefer not to answer." It's been many years since I filled out a job application, but even back then they did not ask for your gender, age, race, income. Education was requested because the job required that the applicant have certain educational achievement to qualify for the open positions.

they're on application for loans, work, scholarships.

and you know it.

stop fucking lying.

You refuted nothing.
Argument the stone fallacy.
Okay...I'll respond AGAIN to each of your wacky claims
To Democrats forbidding discrimination through 'equal opportunity' laws is itself discrimination, including racism and bigotry.
Democrats WANTED slavery. They still do. It was REPUBLICANS that ended slavery AND introduced and supported the Civil Rights Act.
3) green energy,
Energy has no color. What you call 'green energy' is just wind and solar, the most expensive methods of generating electricity, watt for watt, by far. It is piddle power.
4) electric vehicles,
Mandating electric vehicles is just fascism and impractical.
5) honest journalism,
The news media is not honest journalism. It is the Democrat Propaganda Service.
They are allowed to run free. It isn't a crime to be either a Muslim, atheist, Christian, or even to belong to the Church of No God.
You are referring to the baseless persecution of Trump. No crime. He is not a criminal.
8) and so on,
Democrats ARE destroying the nation. They have already captured and destroyed much of California and New York. They have captured the 'federal' government and turned it into an oligarchy.
It's a list of *different things* whose only commonality is that RWers hate them.
Yes. I don't want to see Democrats destroy the nation.
Why you insist on lumping green energy and EVs into teaching history
Inversion fallacy. YOU are doing this (for whatever reason).
so that you can cry about it and ignore the rest of the list is bizarre.
I did not ignore a single item on the list. Let me add a few others Democrats are responsible for:

* unchecked crime in cities.
* unchecked drugs coming across the border.
* unchecked illegal immigration coming across the border, including organized crime, spies, children and women sold into slavery, and of course, the drugs.
* supporting violent factions including BLM and Antifa that burn and loot and pillage cities.
* the murdering and mutilation of children.
* high inflation.
* high government debt.
* high fuel prices.
* shortages.
* mass shooters in schools and shopping malls (yes, Democrats cause this!).
* the last four economic depressions (1978, 2001, 2007, and 2019).
* election fraud in 2020 and 2022 elections causing those elections to fault.
* the coup.

Last edited:
Argument the stone fallacy.

Okay...I'll respond AGAIN to each of your wacky claims

To Democrats forbidding discrimination through 'equal opportunity' laws is itself discrimination, including racism and bigotry.

Democrats WANTED slavery. They still do. It was REPUBLICANS that ended slavery AND introduced and supported the Civil Rights Act.

Energy has no color. What you call 'green energy' is just wind and solar, the most expensive methods of generating electricity, watt for watt, by far. It is piddle power.

Mandating electric vehicles is just fascism and impractical.

The news media is not honest journalism. It is the Democrat Propaganda Service.

They are allowed to run free. It isn't a crime to be either a Muslim, atheist, Christian, or even to belong to the Church of No God.

You are referring to the baseless persecution of Trump. No crime. He is not a criminal.

Democrats ARE destroying the nation. They have already captured and destroyed much of California and New York. They have captured the 'federal' government and turned it into an oligarchy.

Yes. I don't want to see Democrats destroy the nation.

Inversion fallacy. YOU are doing this (for whatever reason).

I did not ignore a single item on the list.

That's one is almost as dumb as the host of this thread

ONLY a leftist could think using racism and discrimination to fight racism and discrimination is a brilliant idea.

Federal forms still request this stuff unnecessarily. So do many State forms, including application forms.

Back