Two ways a nation falls apart.

It is true. You are just ignoring the Constitution again.

If you knew anything about the Constitution you would know that Congress cannot pass any legislation by themselves. It must be signed off on by the President, and once he does that its his legislation, his responsibility.

It's true. Let me know when you believe that Congress will relinquish any of its power to the Executive branch and we'll have a discussion to set you straight.

Your knowledge of our government, sucks a big one. But it's not a surprise coming from your kind. Congress can do nothing, not a single piece of legislation can they pass, without the President either signing off on it, or vetoing it. Therefore its always the President responsible for any legislation.

If you knew anything about the Constitution you would know that Congress cannot pass any legislation by themselves. It must be signed off on by the President, and once he does that its his legislation, his responsibility.

The President is not a legislature. It is not his legislation.

Your knowledge of our government, sucks a big one.
Nah. You just desperately want to discard the Constitution.
But it's not a surprise coming from your kind. Congress can do nothing, not a single piece of legislation can they pass, without the President either signing off on it, or vetoing it.
Congress can easily pass any legislation they want. They do not need the President at all for that.
Therefore its always the President responsible for any legislation.
The President is not a legislature.

Nah. You just desperately want to discard the Constitution.

Congress can easily pass any legislation they want. They do not need the President at all for that.

The President is not a legislature.

Handjob, you knowledge of the way our government and congress work is for shit. I am sure you know better, but enjoy playing games.

Handjob, you knowledge of the way our government and congress work is for shit. I am sure you know better, but enjoy playing games.

It is YOU that is ignoring the Constitution, dude. You can't blame me for any of YOUR problems. Your inversion fallacies and semantics fallacies are YOUR games. No, I don't enjoy playing them.

If the President doesn't sign, it goes back to Congress. If the bill gets a two-thirds vote (in each House), it becomes law without the President's signature.

All legislation is owned by Congress. The President is simply the one responsible for executing Congress' legislation.

US Constitution - Article I, Section 7: Every Bill which shall have passed the House of Representatives and the Senate, shall, before it become a Law, be presented to the President of the United States; If he approve he shall sign it, but if not he shall return it, with his Objections to that House in which it shall have originated, who shall enter the Objections at large on their Journal, and proceed to reconsider it. If after such Reconsideration two thirds of that House shall agree to pass the Bill, it shall be sent, together with the Objections, to the other House, by which it shall likewise be reconsidered, and if approved by two thirds of that House, it shall become a Law.

Congress can do nothing, not a single piece of legislation can they pass, without the President either signing off on it, or vetoing it.
Let's see, you stand diametrically opposed to the US Constitution, so I wonder who is correct. Clearly it must be you.

Now that we have established you, and not the US Constitution, as the authority on the US Constitution, please explain a use case whereby Congress needs the President's VETO to pass legislation.

Thanks in advance.

If the President doesn't sign, it goes back to Congress. If the bill gets a two-thirds vote (in each House), it becomes law without the President's signature.

All legislation is owned by Congress. The President is simply the one responsible for executing Congress' legislation.

Let's be real, instead of living in a dream world. The number of times Congress could over ride a presidents veto is tiny, hasn't happened in years, and surely isn't a defense for the $8 trillion deficit Trump ran up.

Ergo, the Executive Branch as opposed to the Legislative Branch. They're both aptly named, eh?

Floridafan failed Civics 101, if it was even taught at his school.

Back