uh oohhhhh

That little welfare recipient looked real credible. At first, It looked like Obama, but then I saw it was just a kid off the street that knows less than Obama. I did not make it past "Hi, my name is Kevin", and Kevin was thrown in the trash--where he and this thread starter belong.

You can not believe there is a clean politician out there that you can't tear down to march forward your commie movement in the USA---well---fuck you

Lady T and Darla---that is a BIG AMERICAN -- FUCK YOU TO YOU!!!

lol why would u assume hes a welfare recipient off the street? when i think of someone like that i doubt they would know anything about politics or names or put together logical thought processes.

That little welfare recipient looked real credible. At first, It looked like Obama, but then I saw it was just a kid off the street that knows less than Obama. I did not make it past "Hi, my name is Kevin", and Kevin was thrown in the trash--where he and this thread starter belong.

You can not believe there is a clean politician out there that you can't tear down to march forward your commie movement in the USA---well---fuck you

Lady T and Darla---that is a BIG AMERICAN -- FUCK YOU TO YOU!!!

You know, even after your rudeness, one thing we do have in common anyway is that when I first saw him I thought he was Obama too. But, I have a hard time telling them apart, you know?

lol why would u assume hes a welfare recipient off the street? when i think of someone like that i doubt they would know anything about politics or names or put together logical thought processes.

Just a generalization, not a fact for every individual by any means. He is not old enough to be a indoctrined college grad, he is not old enough to be a liberial university college professor. He is not old enough to be a NBC reporter. He is not a single mother with 4 kids by 6 fathers who demand the population take care of their poor choices. He does not look like a liberal homo sexual, but who knows there. What else is left that will vote for Obama? (pay back welfare time for many blacks) It was a process of elimination. Your right--the young ambitious man does not know about his oppertunity in this country. If he gets his dream--he may be ashamed of that vid---what ever it said. lol

You know, even after your rudeness, one thing we do have in common anyway is that when I first saw him I thought he was Obama too. But, I have a hard time telling them apart, you know?

I thought you couldn't see the video at work????

LIAR!!!!!

:cool:

Just a generalization, not a fact for every individual by any means. He is not old enough to be a indoctrined college grad, he is not old enough to be a liberial university college professor. He is not old enough to be a NBC reporter. He is not a single mother with 4 kids by 6 fathers who demand the population take care of their poor choices. He does not look like a liberal homo sexual, but who knows there. What else is left that will vote for Obama? (pay back welfare time for many blacks) It was a process of elimination. Your right--the young ambitious man does not know about his oppertunity in this country. If he gets his dream--he may be ashamed of that vid---what ever it said. lol

holy shit.... I can't stop laughing at the ignorance above....

Though I do applaud your deductive abilities in determining that this guy is not a single mother. Kudos.

Hey Maj, are these welfare recipients?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-Lu1oRF38I&feature=related"]YouTube - "Ease on Down The Road" - The Wiz at Curtain Call August 06[/ame]

That is not what I ment. I only saw it once, but the still picture looked like Obama. The confused ambitious young man was clearly not Obama when the vid started rolling.--and I did not even have to watch it to know he is a confused young man. Most are--ya know--accept fot the home schooled kids who's parents were smart enough not to let the government educate their children.

I thought some tistwed liberial (who no doubt, does not have one black family in their neighborhood) would try to trap me into making people think that was suppose to be a racist comment. Nice try.

Last edited:
she's only like 5 months I think. I will die laughing after they have had that one guy parading around last week.

Well, I doubt this is true, but it is interesting that the national enquirer is reporting this week, that basically, bristol was doing pretty much the only thing there is to do in a small town, early, often, and with more than just Levi.

Back