uh oohhhhh

Won't need DNA if this guy is the father.

The child will be black.
I know a black woman who is mother to a girl who by all appearance is white. I don't think that it would be enough to ensure he was not the father if the kid appears white.

I know a black woman who is mother to a girl who by all appearance is white. I don't think that it would be enough to ensure he was not the father if the kid appears white.

Damo's right.

the only way to straighten this out will be an episode of who's my baby's daddy on maury.

It would be about 99% sure as the children of such unions are normally easily identifiably black.

I have one myself.

Oh man. I hope this is so true. That would make my day. If the baby comes out half black and it turns out that the Palins told him to fuck off and get out of their lives, that sure woudn't be good news.

Oh man. I hope this is so true. That would make my day. If the baby comes out half black and it turns out that the Palins told him to fuck off and get out of their lives, that sure woudn't be good news.

the election will be over and done with prior to the birth of the kid... barring a premature birth.

Yeah. on the one hand the apologists will always see past the R's faults. Sad that the only thing that would make them stop and give her a second thought is the possibility of an illegitimate black grand child.

Get up off your lazy butt and get a job!

Thanks to liberials and poor trade policies--JOB stands for "Just Over Broke" Not interested. I would rather invest in myself. Lets save the great jobs for your kids---right?

I work out of my home--and make fucking bank looser---lol

Thanks to liberials and poor trade policies--JOB stands for "Just Over Broke" Not interested. I would rather invest in myself. Lets save the great jobs for your kids---right?

I work out of my home--and make fucking bank looser---lol

Then why are you getting calls about foreclosures on your home? You're making bank and can't afford to pay for your home?

the election will be over and done with prior to the birth of the kid... barring a premature birth.

Hahaha--you think Palin is a NLB--hahahaha. Nope--she does not come from your hoods.

I smell freedom again--I read that your wetting your pants---lollololol

Better clean that up.

Then why are you getting calls about foreclosures on your home? You're making bank and can't afford to pay for your home?

libs and their games. Ya know--I got chunks in my stool that are smarter than you.

may be if your moma married a real man (do ya know your daddy--or are the product of a gay marrage with an adoption from Russia?), you would not act so much like a little girl in the gossip corner

Last edited:
libs and their games. Ya know--I got chunks in my stool that are smarter than you.

You said the other day you got a call about your mortgage concerning the government take over of Sally Mae and you asked to reinvest in a private one. Nobody gets phone calls about the mortgage crisis unless they're personally in crisis with their mortgage. They didn't call every house in America to tell them the good news.

This runs contradictory to your claim that you're making bank. Looks like the bank is taking you for a ride. Pretty soon you'll be suckling off the taxpayer's teat to pay your internet bill so you can come on here and lie about how well you're doing under the economy engineered by the bozos you support day after day on this board.

You said the other day you got a call about your mortgage concerning the government take over of Sally Mae and you asked to reinvest in a private one. Nobody gets phone calls about the mortgage crisis unless they're personally in crisis with their mortgage. They didn't call every house in America to tell them the good news.

No--dumb ass--I never got a phone call--I called people to inquire for the information I wanted.---I finally realized who fred and fanny were, and now that they are taken over by the government officially, I have no interest in investing in them. I am doing the American thing, and refinancing to the private sector.

I also pulled what little money out of my old 401 k and IRA's, because I choose to invest in myself, and not the comapnies that sold us out.

This--young man--is called a love for freedom with integrity. get some of both--will ya.

Last edited:
No--dumb ass---I finally realized who fred and fanny were, and now that they are taken over by the government officially, I have no interest in investing in them. I am doing the American thing, and refinancing to the private sector.

I also pulled what little money out of my old 401 k and IRA's, because I choose to invest in myself, and not the comapnies that sold us out.

This--young man--is called a love for freedom with integrity. get some of both--will ya.

You got a phone call. You're missing payments. That means you're broke. The money you took out of retirement and your IRA (retarded, by the way, for so many reasons) and "investing in [yourself]" is your stop gap measure to keep from losing your home.

You got a phone call. You're missing payments. That means you're broke. The money you took out of retirement and your IRA (retarded, by the way, for so many reasons) and "investing in [yourself]" is your stop gap measure to keep from losing your home.

Put the kool-aid down boy. I pay 200 on principal right now, and have been for over a year. I am going to up it to 1000 to 3000/month after the refi.

I simply figured out what a communist movement it was to take over our property mortages, and I want no part of it. I went to my bank to see if Fanny or Freddy backed my loan, and they did. I am leaving that bank because they don't offer loans in the private sector. SOOOO---I made some phone calls, and found a option.

Missing payments?--authority calling me?---your are clearly on some strong kool-aid boy.

Some personal information. I bought this little home for a measly 85 grand--I could pay off this home by this time next year if I wanted to (but unless I buy capatol investment, I pay big taxes on it). Son---you are talking to a guy who made 38 grand three years ago in manufactuing with three degrees. I don't think I ever made 40 grand. With a business out of my home and garage--I think I can hit 250 grand next year (bought a machine, and am really ramping up my production---will be running full tilt by spring).

sooo--you think a government can take care of me better than me? I hoipe someday, you grow some balls, and do real well also--but the people you vote for will take it from you---so just stay a slug---right?

I can do a quarter million in profit out of my home next year (will surely hit 200 grand). Take a wild guess how much the federal government will take as a sole propriator. Well--If I made 100 grand (according to my old accoutant) I would pay 48 grand in federal taxes.

I will be paying more in taxes than most people make on this board--and you keep telling me America sucks!!!

Last edited:
You said yourself you got a phone call about your mortgage concerning the new status of fanny/freddy.

Sara (the lady who is hooking me up) must have called me back. Go fetch it boy.

Now---say you were wrong (libs hate this part)--say you weere wrooooong. LMAO

Back