UN demands actions

im SO tired of you noahide brainwash victims bringing us into conflict with your unconditional mindless support of israeli actions. Just be honest for once in your damn lives.

Fuck the blockade. How is it legal to deny food to starving people for political reasons?

I don't hate jews. I cricize their actions, attitudes, and policy preferences on many issues.

Were there any armaments on board, or even any intelligence to that effect?

I don't hate jews, you're just in love with them, and it;s an abusive relationship, as apparent by your inability to think rationally regarding anything jews are involved in.

Keep on making your assinine argument, you only drive my point deeper. Deeper. faster. bang.

1) this just goes to show that you want to rant against the jews rather than find out what is actually occurring. Aid goes into Gaza every day. Every bit of aid on these ships was to be allowed through to Gaza via the Israeli port. Quit pretending this was about aid. It was not.

2) The IHH is the group that organized the blockade run. It is the group that said no to the invitation to dock in Israel and transport the aid via land after the cargo was inspected. The IHH is suspected of providing aid to Hamas in the form of weapons. So yes, they were suspect.

who boarded who's boat? Is that not hostile?

your so fucked in the head it's laughable.

again moron... it was a BLOCKADE being run by Egypt and Israel in an attempt to prevent weapons getting into Gaza. While I agree it should not have been done in international waters, the flotilla group KNEW the blockade was there, REFUSED to port in Israel instead of Gaza and deliberately tried to run the blockade. They KNEW they would be boarded if they attempted to do so. So NO, it is not hostile for the Israeli's to board the ships as their intentions were known.

Again, the issue of it being in international waters is where Israel erred in my opinion. But pretending they initiated the hostilities is nothing short of absurd.

And the Irgun and the Stern Gang resorted to the exact same behavior their heirs now condemn. The King David Hotel bombing, the masacre of women and children at Deir Yassin. I know my history, but I refuse to paint the entire Jewish people with the same brush that Assmunch does.

Yes, I agree that he goes over the top condemning all for the actions of the few. The blame falls squarely into the lap of Netanyahu and his crazy fucker of a Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman.

http://blogs.alternet.org/speakeasy...ctivists-massacred-as-israel-attacks-unarmed/

only a pink slip magnet like asshat worries about what the Iranian midget says.

Hey asshat, if it's so apparent how they are elitist why are you mediocre instead of elite

only a pink slip magnet like asshat worries about what the Iranian midget says.

Hey asshat, if it's so apparent how they are elitist why are you mediocre instead of elite

You mean "why don't i have the 'if you can't beat it, join it', attitude towards evil?".

and it will be boarded and diverted to Ashdod as well.

Irish Foreign Minister Micheal Martin told parliament he had spoken with Halliday on Tuesday afternoon.

"We will be watching this situation very closely -- as indeed will the world -- and it is imperative that Israel avoid any action which leads to further bloodshed," Martin said.

wow... how about this mister Martin... if it is so imperitive to avoid action that could lead to further bloodshed... how about you tell your 'irish owned' ship to dock at Ashdod instead of trying to run a blockade???

Just a little food for thought.

Fuck the blockade. How is it legal to deny food to starving people for political reasons?

I don't hate jews. I cricize their actions, attitudes, and policy preferences on many issues.

Were there any armaments on board, or even any intelligence to that effect?

I don't hate jews, you're just in love with them, and it;s an abusive relationship, as apparent by your inability to think rationally regarding anything jews are involved in.

Keep on making your assinine argument, you only drive my point deeper. Deeper. faster. bang.
The blockade doesn't deny them that, it simply doesn't allow them to also bring them weapons to kill them with. Even Israelis and Egyptians have a right to defend themselves from attacks.

I guess since jews are god's most favoritest, they have the right to starve people out of existence. cool.
So, why do you ignore the participation of Egypt in the blockade? It's because it is inconvenient to your position in this one, cool.

Killing people armed with sticks = bad.

Taking weapons away from people using what has been successfully peaceful up until this point... not so bad.

The Rachel Corrie was carrying medical equipment, wheelchairs, school supplies and cement, a material Israel has banned in Hamas-ruled Gaza, organizers said.

So they are not only attempting to run the blockade, but they are also carrying cargo specifically banned for Gaza?

yeah... its the Israeli's doing the provoking...

So, why do you ignore the participation of Egypt in the blockade?
Because that fails to correspond with his view of a Noahide world. If Mulims are working with Joos then the whole "new world noahide order" falls the fuck apart. Maybe the Egyptians are helping just to make up for that whole bondage thing several millenia ago.

So they are not only attempting to run the blockade, but they are also carrying cargo specifically banned for Gaza?

How dare they attempt to break an illegal blockade.

Bad activists.

Yes. They are. They are trying to destroy people by starving them and depriving them of needed items, and villifying people who try to help the victims of the israeli blockade.

"let us give them the goods", as israel has stated, is a fools notion, considering that THEY HAVE AN EMBARGO IN PLACE.

Your brainwashed status is showing again.

If it helps, the Egyptians are c***s as well. :)

Although they've opened the border again, which was one aim of the blockade breaking run.
Yup, that's what I posted earlier. I don't think Israel was the reason they acted this way rather than just bringing the food in through the open path. It was Egypt they were trying to influence. If they can get them to give up the blockade they can get weapons through again. All they needed was one of the sides to fall for the pressure.

Yes. They are. They are trying to destroy people by starving them and depriving them of needed items, and villifying people who try to help the victims of the israeli blockade.

"let us give them the goods", as israel has stated, is a fools notion, considering that THEY HAVE AN EMBARGO IN PLACE.

Your brainwashed status is showing again.

LMAO... right... vilifying people who recognize the rockets seem to continue being fired from Gaza into Israel. Your position would be a lot stronger if Hamas quit firing rockets into Israel.

your hatred of the jews is showing yet again.

Back