US Economy lost 84,000 jobs in August 2008

Ironic...ironic that US unemployment increased to 6.1%
while Canadian unemployment decreased to 6.1%.....

and CK, being the moron that he is complains about Bush....

Canada should be so fortunate to find a leader that can match the US unemployment rate...

That is some mighty weird spin. You see all kinds of spin on this board, but this deserves a special category.

Ironic...ironic that US unemployment increased to 6.1%
while Canadian unemployment decreased to 6.1%.....

and CK, being the moron that he is complains about Bush....

Canada should be so fortunate to find a leader that can match the US unemployment rate...
Let's stay focused on our own nation. It's doing worse. Why are you so incredibly lame?

Let's stay focused on our own nation. It's doing worse. Why are you so incredibly lame?

What spin....Canadian unemployment is usually higher than the US and if they would match our numbers it would obviously be better for Canada....

I wouldn't want the US to emulate Canada numbers....:pke:

I only mention Canada because the post comes from a Canadian...

What spin....Canadian unemployment is usually higher than the US and if they would match our numbers it would obviously be better for Canada....

I wouldn't want the US to emulate Canada numbers....:pke:

So what? Now "better than some other nation" is the new standard for comparison? That's stupid.

So what? Now "better than some other nation" is the new standard for comparison? That's stupid.

The point (besides the shape of your head) is that this Canadian needs to be careful when throwing stones from his "glass house"....

The point (besides the shape of your head) is that this Canadian needs to be careful when throwing stones from his "glass house"....

How about me? Can I comment on how the unemployment rate keeps going up, and how Bush has totally f**ked us on the economy?

This is not about canadian kid, you stupid idiot. Higher unemployment is a legitimate criticism and all you can do is attack the messenger. You are intellectually bankrupt.

But I just read that McCain said all was well and the economy and such is sound.

So I understand why Bravo is dissing the reality of the situation.

no cause your a tool
come back when it's actually not at 3.3% growth

Economic growth doesn't mean anything now in this climate of globalized business. An economy can grow even while people are losing their jobs. It's not a good indicator of any thing besides CORPORATE success.

no cause your a tool
come back when it's actually not at 3.3% growth

It's not - like, right now. You giddily jumped on that stat while every other economist (or, I should just say "every economist") was saying that it was a blip, and that rough times are ahead.

The economy blows, and it has blown for a long time now. Your efforts to constantly candycoat the situation are pathetic.

6.1 is nothing, look at Europe at double digits constantly
And look at a real recession and then come back. You media led lemmings should read before you go to a gun fight with a butter knife.

It's not - like, right now. You giddily jumped on that stat while every other economist (or, I should just say "every economist") was saying that it was a blip, and that rough times are ahead.

The economy blows, and it has blown for a long time now. Your efforts to constantly candycoat the situation are pathetic.

that's why you sell used software,
I quadrupled my networth in this so called suckass economy ya dork:clink:

But I just read that McCain said all was well and the economy and such is sound.

So I understand why Bravo is dissing the reality of the situation.
Then you didn't watch his speech last night and are speaking from ignorance.

Back