US Economy lost 84,000 jobs in August 2008

that's why you sell used software,
I quadrupled my networth in this so called suckass economy ya dork:clink:

I'm having an unbelievable year.

That has ZERO to do with the overall economy. There are people who do well at the worst of times.

You don't get that, and never have. You're really a true, bonafide fool.

Then you didn't watch his speech last night and are speaking from ignorance.

Please. McCain DID say the economy was doing well this year; he got so roundly criticized for that, and gave so much fodder to Obama & people like Jon Stewart, that he was forced to "come around" to reality.

6.1 is nothing, look at Europe at double digits constantly
And look at a real recession and then come back. You media led lemmings should read before you go to a gun fight with a butter knife.

What does europe have to do with it, you idiot?

Please. McCain DID say the economy was doing well this year; he got so roundly criticized for that, and gave so much fodder to Obama & people like Jon Stewart, that he was forced to "come around" to reality.

Because the demtool lemmings play that card no matter what the economy is doing.
It's spurtting along. Nobody said great.
To say it's in the shitter is to admit your total ignorance.

IM still going with July 15th as being capitulation. But we may test that low next week and if we break that bottom i was wrong

Either way, you are either stuck in history or deliberately ignorant if you believe he is saying that now.

I just read a blip on a news board somewhere.
Heck no I did not watch the Republican convolution last night. why on earth would I want to do that ?
So you don't sound like this. People who come to this site have an interest in politics, walking and talking in total ignorance of what was said even just hours before makes you look uninformed.

So you don't sound like this. People who come to this site have an interest in politics, walking and talking in total ignorance of what was said even just hours before makes you look uninformed.

So we are to only pay attention to the last things McCain SAID and ignore his years of ACTIONS ?

So we are to only pay attention to the last things McCain SAID and ignore his years of ACTIONS ?
Exactly what actions has he taken that shows that he currently thinks the economy is just swell? In this, communication is a factor. What people say determine what they believe in something that changes like the economy. At one moment I can believe that we are doing pretty good, but that can change with new information. It is silly to say he says the "economy is doing great" when he clearly said it isn't just last night.

Exactly what actions has he taken that shows that he currently thinks the economy is just swell? In this, communication is a factor. What people say determine what they believe in something that changes like the economy. At one moment I can believe that we are doing pretty good, but that can change with new information. It is silly to say he says the "economy is doing great" when he clearly said it isn't just last night.

The keyword in your spin is recently. As I said I look as his past actions to judge. Politicians will say anything to get elected.
Anyone that lets current campaign rhetoric overide the past performance of a candidate is not too bright.

The whole republican platform is "the economy's great, people who complain are just whiners". Considering his inaction of renouncing that plank in the platform, he is culpable as a dishonest shitskank.

When the unemployment was under 4.5% the Dims said it was false indicator, we should ignore it, it was unimportant

Now that that the rate is 6.1% it is an indication of a failing economy, its is a very important stat to pay attention to....

Now the RISING, EXPANDING, and GROWING economy at 3.3 % is to be ignored, a false indicator.....

Dims won't allow facts to sway them at all....these pinheads must see the world through pinholes....

Then you didn't watch his speech last night and are speaking from ignorance.
I did notice that he has flip flopped on the economy. Not long ago he said the economy was sound now not so much. He liked the economy before he disliked the economy. But it is only flip flopping if you are a democrat. Christ just a couple of months ago Gramm had to quit bc he called the US a bunch of whiners.

Just read what the experts have to say on the matter. Don't take the word of any political hack on a message board.

Unless of course they agree with you :D

Back