We are moving to a new server... tonight it looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you drunk or just forgetful? this is what Legion wrote:

And this was the troll's response:

The lost posts had nothing to do with the Amazonians because it happened before they came to JPP. And if you were joking that a few hours' shutdown would stop the Toxic thread from increasing, the troll apparently didn't see it that way.

This was your Reply to Goat: "That crash happened in 2014. Try harder."
Goat: "TDS is malignant. No matter how nice they are, it spreads through their cells like ketchup at a 4th of July party."

How does that make any sense?

Now, if your Reply was to Legion: "We lost around 18 month's worth of threads and posts with no backup on a prior occasion, IIRC."
Christie Reply: "That crash happened in 2014. Try harder."

THAT, would have made some kind of sense.

Look. It's the 4th of July, I'm sure you're not the only one starting early. No Big Deal.

This was your Reply to Goat: "That crash happened in 2014. Try harder."
Goat: "TDS is malignant. No matter how nice they are, it spreads through their cells like ketchup at a 4th of July party."

How does that make any sense?

Now, if your Reply was to Legion: "We lost around 18 month's worth of threads and posts with no backup on a prior occasion, IIRC."
Christie Reply: "That crash happened in 2014. Try harder."

THAT, would have made some kind of sense.

Look. It's the 4th of July, I'm sure you're not the only one starting early. No Big Deal.

:rolleyes: The troll is trying to link the thread loss of 2014 with Toxic's thread today. Otherwise his response... "TDS is malignant"... was just an idiotic non sequitur.

:rolleyes: The troll is trying to link the thread loss of 2014 with Toxic's thread today. Otherwise his response... "TDS is malignant"... was just an idiotic non sequitur.

(wincing) No. I don't read it that way. Goat was just making a Statement about 'TDS'. So your Reply to Goat made NO SENSE.

If your Reply was to Legion, THAT would make some kind of sense since both were concerning a 'crash/loss of threads'.

(wincing) No. I don't read it that way. Goat was just making a Statement about 'TDS'. So your Reply to Goat made NO SENSE.

If your Reply was to Legion, THAT would make some kind of sense since both were concerning a 'crash/loss of threads'.

:rolleyes: Legion and I were both around at the time of the crash so it doesn't make sense that I would respond to his comment. I don't know why you can't admit that the troll was talking out of his nether regions.

Troll responded directly to Legion's comment. Wake up and smell the coffee already.

Could you please help Christie figure out what is going on here. I think she is completely out of the loop. :(

The second has zero to do with the first. Take a nap and come back after you've sobered up.

Legion: "We lost around 18 month's worth of threads and posts with no backup on a prior occasion, IIRC."

Troll: "TDS is malignant. No matter how nice they are, it spreads through their cells like ketchup at a 4th of July party."

Do you know what a joke is? Try having a little fun, the net is for those with a sense of humor.

The conversation between Jack, Goat and Christine seems to make sense. :dunno:

But yeah TDS was nonexistent in 2014.

:rolleyes: Legion and I were both around at the time of the crash so it doesn't make sense that I would respond to his comment. I don't know why you can't admit that the troll was talking out of his nether regions.

Jesus! You don't even know what is going on. This was all about Owl (and her Gang of Desperates) trying to sabotage the 'Shutdown' to eliminate The TOP Tribute Thread.
Someone mentioned that a Owl confident was a Moderator ... and that this 'Shutdown' would be a perfect time for a 'Computer Glitch' to eliminate Owl's Rival Thread, The TOP Tribute Thread.
Legion chimed in with a 'It's happened before' comment.

See. The implication was that Phantasmal would use the 'Shutdown' to orchestrate some nefarious 'glitch' to wipe out The TOP Tribute Thread on Orders from The Female Trump. (I can't fucking believe I have to explain this to you?)

The second has zero to do with the first. Take a nap and come back after you've sobered up.

Legion: "We lost around 18 month's worth of threads and posts with no backup on a prior occasion, IIRC."

Troll: "TDS is malignant. No matter how nice they are, it spreads through their cells like ketchup at a 4th of July party."

This is so fucking sad. Next ... you're going to deny knowing anything about the 'nanobots'.

:evilnod:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back