What defines a Christian?

not going to watch your videos.....if you have a valid argument to propose type it out.....or at least paste it......lib'ruls are so freaking lazy.....

Examples:
“But you, O Israel, My servant, Jacob, you whom I have chosen, offspring of Abraham who loved Me…and to whom I shall say: ‘You are my servant’ – I have chosen you and not rejected you.” (Isaiah 41:8-9)

“But hear now Jacob, My servant, and Israel whom I have chosen!” (Isaiah 44:1)

“Remember these things, Jacob and Israel, for you are My servant: I fashioned you to be My servant: Israel do not forget Me!” (Isaiah 44:21)

“..for the sake of My servant Jacob and Israel, My chosen one: I have proclaimed you by name…” (Isaiah 45:4)

“…say, ‘Hashem (God) has redeemed His servant Jacob.” (Isaiah 48:20)

“…You are my servant, Israel, in whom I take glory.” (Isaiah 49:3)

“But as for you, do not fear My servant Jacob, the word of Hashem (G-d) and do not be afraid, Israel…” (Jeremiah 30:10)

“A heritage for Israel, His (God’s) servant, for His kindness endures forever.” (Psalms Chapter 136:22)

is he a fellow senile semite?....

Any wonder why Jews look down on you low IQ goyah

JEWISH MESSIAH:
Deut. 17:15, Genesis 49:10, II Samuel 7:12-13, Isaiah 11:12 Ezekiel 37:26-27, Micah 4:3, Isaiah 66:23

Ezekiel Chapter 37. We will know who the Messiah is when he accomplishes these things. Until that happens, it could be anyone from the house of David and Solomon.

Examples:
“But you, O Israel, My servant, Jacob, you whom I have chosen, offspring of Abraham who loved Me…and to whom I shall say: ‘You are my servant’ – I have chosen you and not rejected you.” (Isaiah 41:8-9)

“But hear now Jacob, My servant, and Israel whom I have chosen!” (Isaiah 44:1)

“Remember these things, Jacob and Israel, for you are My servant: I fashioned you to be My servant: Israel do not forget Me!” (Isaiah 44:21)

“..for the sake of My servant Jacob and Israel, My chosen one: I have proclaimed you by name…” (Isaiah 45:4)

“…say, ‘Hashem (God) has redeemed His servant Jacob.” (Isaiah 48:20)

“…You are my servant, Israel, in whom I take glory.” (Isaiah 49:3)

“But as for you, do not fear My servant Jacob, the word of Hashem (G-d) and do not be afraid, Israel…” (Jeremiah 30:10)

“A heritage for Israel, His (God’s) servant, for His kindness endures forever.” (Psalms Chapter 136:22)

are you having trouble realizing that the suffering servant referred to in Isaiah 53 is someone different than the one referred to earlier in Isaiah?......Israel did not die for our transgressions.......your attempted analogy fails......

are you having trouble realizing that the suffering servant referred to in Isaiah 53 is someone different than the one referred to earlier in Isaiah?......Israel did not die for our transgressions.......your attempted analogy fails......

Why ? All thru the OT Israel is referred to as the servant of God.. and in this single instance you think that means Jesus?

Any wonder why Jews look down on you low IQ goyah

JEWISH MESSIAH:
Deut. 17:15, Genesis 49:10, II Samuel 7:12-13, Isaiah 11:12 Ezekiel 37:26-27, Micah 4:3, Isaiah 66:23

Ezekiel Chapter 37. We will know who the Messiah is when he accomplishes these things. Until that happens, it could be anyone from the house of David and Solomon.
Isaiah 66 speaks of you......
4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

Why ? All thru the OT Israel is referred to as the servant of God.. and in this single instance you think that means Jesus?

1) its not a single instance....
2) the Bible does not just call Israel the servant of God.......many individuals are referred to as such.....
3) Jesus fulfilled all Isaiah's prophecies regarding the suffering servant......
4) the text in 53 obviously is NOT referring to the nation of Israel, since none of the references involve anything the nation of Israel did......for example.....ISRAEL DID NOT DIE FOR OUR TRANSGRESSIONS........I don't understand why you refuse to see those words, considering how many times I've had to type them........its as if you think if you acknowledge them you will lose the argument or something.......oh, that's it isn't it......

1) its not a single instance....
2) the Bible does not just call Israel the servant of God.......many individuals are referred to as such.....
3) Jesus fulfilled all Isaiah's prophecies regarding the suffering servant......
4) the text in 53 obviously is NOT referring to the nation of Israel, since none of the references involve anything the nation of Israel did......for example.....ISRAEL DID NOT DIE FOR OUR TRANSGRESSIONS........I don't understand why you refuse to see those words, considering how many times I've had to type them........its as if you think if you acknowledge them you will lose the argument or something.......oh, that's it isn't it......

Prophets weren't fortunetellers.. They were observers.. like news analysts.. the conscience of the community. The messiah they expected was an anointed warrior king like David who would vanquish the enemies of the Jews.

There were schools for prophets and MOST prophesy was after the fact. Isaiah was talking about ISRAEL, not Jesus.. The truth is still the truth all day long. The OT calls Israel the servant of God and at other time the harlot...

Prophets weren't fortunetellers.. They were observers.. like news analysts.. the conscience of the community. The messiah they expected was an anointed warrior king like David who would vanquish the enemies of the Jews.

There were schools for prophets and MOST prophesy was after the fact. Isaiah was talking about ISRAEL, not Jesus.. The truth is still the truth all day long. The OT calls Israel the servant of God and at other time the harlot...

god-denying fool.......prophets were messengers........the suffering servant in Isaiah 53 was God incarnate......

No... for the transgressions of the servant of God.. Israel. Do you understand about the good figs and the bad figs?

yes, abuser of prophecy.....though I remain puzzled by your constant reference to the irrelevant....the fact you are a bad fig does not change the fact the Messiah was pierced for your transgressions......

NO.. for their transgressions.. Are you Israel, the servant of God... the whore of Babylon?

you see.....this is where your stupidity collapses around you.....you have just claimed a verse should be interpreted to mean the exact opposite of what it says...."But he was pierced for our transgressions" simply does not really mean "But they were pierced for their own transgressions"......you aren't reading scripture, you are rewriting it......

Back