What do these states have in common?

Jarod

Contributor
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, West Virginia and Wyoming.

They probably have the highest rate of teen pregnancy or single parent households or something like that.

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, West Virginia and Wyoming.

all wish they were California?

all wish they were California?

Not a chance.......not by a long shot. If our country were all like California....the liberal cities of California anyway....I'd be one of the ones talking about taking up residence in some other country.

States I don't live in.

They probably have the highest rate of teen pregnancy or single parent households or something like that.

Likely, but they are also the only states that are polling, safe Republican for the upcoming presidental election.

Likely, but they are also the only states that are polling, safe Republican for the upcoming presidental election.

Ok, that's 21 out of 50 states. How many are polling Democrat and how many are polling 'battleground' states?

where are you getting this from?

Ok, that's 21 out of 50 states. How many are polling Democrat and how many are polling 'battleground' states?

Ill get to that, my point is that they are about the most poor and uneducated of the states.

I live in KY, but I am working on the situation. Our Republican ugv lost his re-election bid. Now working on the Ditch Mitch thing.

At least I did not vote for Hillary.

well not yet anyway....

I would also point out that these states likely comprise the least number of electoral votes per state as well.

Safe Democratic states...

California (55), Connecticut (7), District of Columbia (3), Hawaii (4), Illinois (21), Maine (4), Maryland (10), Massachusetts (12), New York (31), Rhode Island (4), and Vermont (3).

With the exception of D.C. the most educated of the states!

Back