What do these states have in common?

You left this part out!!!

College Degree Bush 49% Kerry 49%

No College Degree Bush 53% Kerry 47%

What? That there is no statistical difference between the two?

Exactly my point of all this Damo. People vote for different people based on different ideas. Just bacause all of the ideas people base their voting on are not in lock step with Alex does not mean they vote that way because they are "uneducated."

You wouldn't say this if you met my friend... Believe me.

Let me see if I can get you a nice picture.

I've been working for a decade at the place I work, during that time I told many stories that started with, "I have this stupid friend..."

Well, along about at that decade mark, one of my co-workers said, "How many stupid friends do you have?" My answer?

"You don't understand, all those stories are about one person!"

Those people were shocked at the level of stupidity that could be present in one person...

And yes, this person is a Democrat. Why? Well, because his mom was one...

Oh...in other words, too stupid to realize he's really a Republican huh?

It seems that the more left-leaning you are on this site, the more difficult it is for you to use actual arguments rather than not-so-witty retorts and emotion-based decisions.

Oh...in other words, too stupid to realize he's really a Republican huh?
No, too stupid to realize he shouldn't vote. At all. But heck, he's a "democrat" so you should be happy. Except he is vocal and very, very stupid.

No, too stupid to realize he shouldn't vote. At all. But heck, he's a "democrat" so you should be happy. Except he is vocal and very, very stupid.

whatever Damo - can you take it anymore seriously? I thought you, at least, would be smart enough to know i was paraphrasing John Stuart Mills. It was a joke. I expected it to go over many heads, but not yours.

You left this part out!!!

College Degree Bush 49% Kerry 49%

No College Degree Bush 53% Kerry 47%

So what you are saying is that those with a college degree were split and that the majority of the so-called "working class" Americans voted for Bush?

But hey.... Kerry won the idiots. Good job Kerry.

whatever Damo - can you take it anymore seriously? I thought you, at least, would be smart enough to know i was paraphrasing John Stuart Mills. It was a joke. I expected it to go over many heads, but not yours.
Bummer. It did. I guess I don't know everything. I sucked there.... It's rare, enjoy it.

It's a well established principle in the political science world that the more educated you are (quantified by the number of years you spend in school) the more liberal you become. You can google that shit. I even have it in a text book.

It's a well established principle in the political science world that the more educated you are (quantified by the number of years you spend in school) the more liberal you become. You can google that shit. I even have it in a text book.

1) Education level/quality is not dependent on the number of years spent in college (school).

2) I will agree that the longer you spend in school the more liberal you become. Exposure will do that to you.

1) Education level/quality is not dependent on the number of years spent in college (school).

2) I will agree that the longer you spend in school the more liberal you become. Exposure will do that to you.

not proportional but the level is related to time.

Back