What do these states have in common?

not proportional but the level is related to time.

So is someone who earns an undergrad in 8 years more educated than someone who earns it in 3?

How do you factor in the education people receive while in the workforce?

How many people on this board do you think are more educated NOW than since the last time they were in school?

That makes zero sense. So Van Wilder is smarter than all of us.

Sarcasm, Caw... sarcasm...

PHD's are clearly more educated than bachelors. It's just funny that conservatives think education is great until they hit that magic masters/PHD level... then education is suddenly a corruption, because people at that high a level don't generally vote republican.

A more likely situation is that many people who earn 4 years simply go in and out as fast as they can and just want to make money. Which I'm sure conservatives wouldn't even disagree with. :)

Sarcasm, Caw... sarcasm...

PHD's are clearly more educated than bachelors. It's just funny that conservatives think education is great until they hit that magic masters/PHD level... then education is suddenly a corruption, because people at that high a level don't generally vote republican.

A more likely situation is that many people who earn 4 years simply go in and out as fast as they can and just want to make money. Which I'm sure conservatives wouldn't even disagree with. :)

I have no problem with people going on further in their education. Both my parents have advanced degrees. In my industry of real estate investment management quite a few people have advanced degrees and make big money.

Back