What do these states have in common?

Ill get to that, my point is that they are about the most poor and uneducated of the states.

Man Alex, you just don't get it do you. You just cannot understand that there are things more important to some people than what is important to you which causes them to see things differently and vote differently than you do. These people wanting to vote for a Republican in no way reflects on their poorness or lack of education. This is the kind of elitist attitude that pisses many of us off at your fringe of the democratic party.

Man Alex, you just don't get it do you. You just cannot understand that there are things more important to some people than what is important to you which causes them to see things differently and vote differently than you do. These people wanting to vote for a Republican in no way reflects on their poorness or lack of education. This is the kind of elitist attitude that pisses many of us off at your fringe of the democratic party.

But I belive it is there poorness and more likely the lack of education that causes them to see things differently and causes them to belive in the crap polititans like George Bush are selling.

hell these people belive that the surge is workiing because we were able to bring the troop level back to pre surge levels.

But I belive it is there poorness and more likely the lack of education that causes them to see things differently and causes them to belive in the crap polititans like George Bush are selling.

hell these people belive that the surge is workiing because we were able to bring the troop level back to pre surge levels.

You might be right about a paltry (use definition #3) few but for the most of us you are just plain wrong.

You might be right about a paltry (use definition #3) few but for the most of us you are just plain wrong.

The less educated one is the more likely one is to see the world differently than it is.

The less educated the more likley one is to belive in the fairy tale that mass culture has turned religen into.

The less educated the more likely one is to vote Republican, because they are duped into beliveing that God wants them to, for example.

The less educated one is the more likely one is to see the world differently than it is.

The less educated the more likley one is to belive in the fairy tale that mass culture has turned religen into.

The less educated the more likely one is to vote Republican, because they are duped into beliveing that God wants them to, for example.

So what you are saying is if people were 'more educated' they would think and vote like you do.

So what you are saying is if people were 'more educated' they would think and vote like you do.

More intellectual elitism from the left. Lets not forget those that are too stupid to vote (FL), propensity for low income/welfare individuals to vote Dem, lets just try to lump state populations all together and pretend there education level is the same.

Side note to Jarod.... income levels are not comparable unless you adjust for cost of living.

good to see your bigotry coming through again Jarod.

So, what you are saying is...

No, but they would not think like they currently do, they would not be so duped by this "paritot act", "Mission accomplished", "dont want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud" "surge" logo politics that Bush promotes.

So, what you are saying is...

No, but they would not think like they currently do, they would not be so duped by this "paritot act", "Mission accomplished", "dont want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud" "surge" logo politics that Bush promotes.

So what you are saying is that your Dem leaders in DC are ignorant because they were duped by Bush? Well at least you are finally awakening to the fact that your precious Dem leaders are morons.

Side note... you mean the Patriot Act thing that 98 Senators voted for originally and that 89 voted for extending?

So what you are saying is that your Dem leaders in DC are ignorant because they were duped by Bush? Well at least you are finally awakening to the fact that your precious Dem leaders are morons.

Side note... you mean the Patriot Act thing that 98 Senators voted for originally and that 89 voted for extending?

No, they were duped by Bush because he had them over a political barrle. Its worse than being uneducated, they were protecting there political careers.

They knew what Bush does workes with a percentage of there supporters and thus were afraid to stand up for what was right, dispicable, almost as bad as doing the deceaving themselves.

How do you explain to an uneducated voter why you voted against something the media calls "The Patirot Act"!

No, they were duped by Bush because he had them over a political barrle. Its worse than being uneducated, they were protecting there political careers.

They knew what Bush does workes with a percentage of there supporters and thus were afraid to stand up for what was right, dispicable, almost as bad as doing the deceaving themselves.

How do you explain to an uneducated voter why you voted against something the media calls "The Patirot Act"!

Wow, that is quite a statement. Your dem leaders are not only duped by Bush, but too ingorant to explain their vote to their highly educated Dem Base.

Why would you care what the uneducated voter thinks? They are all Reps according to you... right?

If the entire nation were like San Fransisco, maybe, we'd be one of the most conservative nations in the world, and maybe our society wouldn't be so torn apart and our economy so bad. Right now, it's impossible to mention the US without snickering at their craziness.

That not all Republicans are stupid, but all stupid people are Republicans...duh?
You wouldn't say this if you met my friend... Believe me.

Let me see if I can get you a nice picture.

I've been working for a decade at the place I work, during that time I told many stories that started with, "I have this stupid friend..."

Well, along about at that decade mark, one of my co-workers said, "How many stupid friends do you have?" My answer?

"You don't understand, all those stories are about one person!"

Those people were shocked at the level of stupidity that could be present in one person...

And yes, this person is a Democrat. Why? Well, because his mom was one...

Ill get to that, my point is that they are about the most poor and uneducated of the states.

It would be equally unfair and idiotic of me to say that because you aren't educated in economics that you are more willing to vote Democrat.

If the entire nation were like San Fransisco, maybe, we'd be one of the most conservative nations in the world, and maybe our society wouldn't be so torn apart and our economy so bad. Right now, it's impossible to mention the US without snickering at their craziness.

Watermark, have you ever been to San Francisco?

Ya'll are being to nice
Jarod is a fucking moron, must be a pac 10 lover too.
Democrats hate rich people,
People get rich by going to college,
Jarod is a fudgepacker.:clink:

Back