What If the Dollar Falls?

American Banks Tremble.

Buckle Up.

roller-coaster-ride-picture-id155773447

He actually cares more about americans than any president in recent history, especially the current one who cheated to get there.

Thanks for the fantasy about Pedo Don. It helps explain why I think you are unable to see the difference between reality and fantasy...and why you can be manipulated by unscrupulous WSEs to become a patsy.

we don't change definitions because things are hard.
You change definitions if the direction of the breeze changes.

your keynesian inflation denying ways are showing, fascist.
Awesome! You have three redefinitions in one sentence. You don't have any idea what you're talking about.

Just for my own edification, since I don't deny inflation, what do you mean by "keynesian (sic) inflation denying (sic) ways"? Do you believe that there is a "Keynesian inflation" that my "ways" are denying? ... or are you pulling a Frank Apisa and declaring that my acceptance of inflation is a denial of inflation?

No, but if Trump had resigned after his first year and let Pence take the helm, we'd likely have a Republican President right now.
Biden has voted with republicans his entire 50-year political career. Biden has continued most of Trump's policies. Funny how Xi is making peace with Zelensky while Biden is trying to start another proxy war in Taiwan. The war machine loves you democrats.

You change definitions if the direction of the breeze changes.

Awesome! You have three redefinitions in one sentence. You don't have any idea what you're talking about.

Just for my own edification, since I don't deny inflation, what do you mean by "keynesian (sic) inflation denying (sic) ways"? Do you believe that there is a "Keynesian inflation" that my "ways" are denying? ... or are you pulling a Frank Apisa and declaring that my acceptance of inflation is a denial of inflation?

I didn't change shit.

you're trying to redefine inflation as any time prices rise.

that's fucking wrong.

you're a keynesian fiat currency fascist trying to destroy words, legion.

Biden has voted with republicans his entire 50-year political career. Biden has continued most of Trump's policies. Funny how Xi is making peace with Zelensky while Biden is trying to start another proxy war in Taiwan.

The war machine loves you democrats.

Then what's the problem?

I'm not a democrat, CO, but thanks for proving you are as delusional I always believed you to be. LOL

BTW, is it true you're a bedridden cripple? Is that why you are so angry at life?

Then what's the problem?

I'm not a democrat, CO, but thanks for proving you are as delusional I always believed you to be. LOL

BTW, is it true you're a bedridden cripple? Is that why you are so angry at life?
The problem is the dollar will lose close to half of its value. The economist I like says the dollar is a long way from over, even at half the value.

Back