What If the Dollar Falls?

IMA HYPOCRITE
A LITTLE FUCKING MORON
WATCH MY WEENIE

7hlmiq.gif
Where's the Boom Shaka Laka?

no. guille is an idiot and so are you.
Nope. Both Guille and yourself have signed sworn affidavits that I am simply not as smart as I obviously think I am. That's a few cuts above being an idiot.

Guille is on solid ground with the supply-demand curve. You are in quicksand with your redefintions.

giphy.gif

Nope. Both Guille and yourself have signed sworn affidavits that I am simply not as smart as I obviously think I am. That's a few cuts above being an idiot.

Guille is on solid ground with the supply-demand curve. You are in quicksand with your redefintions.

giphy.gif

yes.

the supply demand curve is real.

so is inflation.

Yeah, China and the BRICS get whacked first, but so what? It's a race to the bottom among fiat currencies. The only question is who will get there first. The world has never been in this situation before.
When all the world currencies fail, eveyone will be poorer. (in general)
everyone will be poor except for the people who managed to buy up all the earth's real assets with play money.

I'm going to ask all of you to consider one thing and just keep it tucked away in the back of your mind. There's a reason that the "doomsday scenario" is not likely to happen, or if it does, the US comes out the winner with all the toys. Please consider JesusAI's statement above. The US is spending like a drunken sailor on a scale that is orders of magnitude beyond sustainable, and is trying to hoard the world. Incidental to this is the massive debt incurred, of all sorts. If you haven't glanced at the US debt clock lately, please do so.

If all of the economies and currencies fail, the US declares failure as well and all US debt goes away ... but the US still retains everything that it has ... and then starts printing a new currency to keep the economy going. The US could temporarily return to the gold standard if that is either necessary or if it would merely help; the US has lots of gold. Yes, every American would be poorer and it would not be the optimal situation, but the US would bounce back; not necessarily so for the rest of the world.

There's a whole lot more to the rest of that scenario, but the bottom line is that there aren't any countries that are willing to let it come to that because the US looks to be the only one that would gain overall (emerge as the only functioning economy that actually recovers, and in relatively short order) to everybody else's disadvantage.

I'm going to ask all of you to consider one thing and just keep it tucked away in the back of your mind. There's a reason that the "doomsday scenario" is not likely to happen, or if it does, the US comes out the winner with all the toys. Please consider JesusAI's statement above. The US is spending like a drunken sailor on a scale that is orders of magnitude beyond sustainable, and is trying to hoard the world. Incidental to this is the massive debt incurred, of all sorts. If you haven't glanced at the US debt clock lately, please do so.

If all of the economies and currencies fail, the US declares failure as well and all US debt goes away ... but the US still retains everything that it has ... and then starts printing a new currency to keep the economy going. The US could temporarily return to the gold standard if that is either necessary or if it would merely help; the US has lots of gold. Yes, every American would be poorer and it would not be the optimal situation, but the US would bounce back; not necessarily so for the rest of the world.

There's a whole lot more to the rest of that scenario, but the bottom line is that there aren't any countries that are willing to let it come to that because the US looks to be the only one that would gain overall (emerge as the only functioning economy that actually recovers, and in relatively short order) to everybody else's disadvantage.

Remember that the world has never been in this situation before.

That said, although the States of America have better resources than any other nation to rebuild, that doesn't happen in a vacuum. The scenario you described is a very destabilizing one. One that causes war. The States of America will not be immune to that war. Indeed, the wealth of the nation makes them a prime target. Further, people's lives being ruined by a currency collapse (even the federal government resets the currency, will create the conditions for a civil war. We are almost in a full civil war even now, due to Democrats wanting to start one. Democrats have been attacking cities and turning them into hellholes as it is. I don't the people of the States of America are going to just take it lying down.

It is not play money, even if it is fiat money. Buying up real assets is not a scam. It's the smart thing to do right now.

Im saying the fiat scam results in people having bought real assets with money they created out of thin air.

forcing people to use your fiat currency is slow motion robbery with assault.

nations who have bought up real assets are willing to let it come to that.

im talking about china.

meanwhile our greenies are trying to make us have a false dependancy on chinese metals with mandatory battery usage laws.

you're traitor, deepstate fuckstick keynesian fiat totalitarian traitor liar..

You can't call me an idiot and then agree with me across the board. Well, I guess you can ... you just did.

you refuse to acknowledge that inflation is not just merely price rising.

we don't agree across the board. you're still trying to destroy important concepts. so like a totalitarian.

its a concept for a reason. that reason is to measure the price effect of money creation.

are there also organic market reasons for price change? yes.

people will still be poor from inflation, even after you convince them to do genocide to achieve "demand destruction".

Meanwhile bill gates is trying to buy all the farmland....

:truestory:

China wants to replace the dollar as the international currency

Of course, they always have. If republicans were to succeed in not raising our debt ceiling (like democrats were fine with 4 fucking times under Trump) we would be one step closer to them succeeding. The interest rate on our debt would go up costing us 3 or 4 times over what the republicans are trying to cut from spending.

Of course, they always have. If republicans were to succeed in not raising our debt ceiling (like democrats were fine with 4 fucking times under Trump) we would be one step closer to them succeeding. The interest rate on our debt would go up costing us 3 or 4 times over what the republicans are trying to cut from spending.

actually, destroying our currency with massive inflationary spending makes it less attractive to others.

:truestory:

I know it's your dark nature to want to suck the world into your negative vortex black hole with your fake wars founded on lies, but please don't.

Im saying the fiat scam results in people having bought real assets with money they created out of thin air.
Apparently you are unaware that those people GAVE real assets to obtain the money. Assets like their labor and talent, or other real assets.
Only because of the inflation inherent in the use of fiat currency.

Apparently you are unaware that those people GAVE real assets to obtain the money. Assets like their labor and talent, or other real assets.

nations who have bought up real assets are willing to let it come to that.

im talking about china.

meanwhile our greenies are trying to make us have a false dependancy on chinese metals with mandatory battery usage laws.

you're traitor, deepstate fuckstick keynesian fiat totalitarian traitor liar..

Buying real assets is not treason. Buying real assets is not Keynesian economics. Buying real assets is not limited to China.

bankers didn't do shit. they just made a bunch of fake money and funnelled it back to themselves through crooked politicians.

next is to buy up real assets then collapse the economy and leave.

tyre, carthage, rome, venice, amsterdam, portugal, spain, london, the us, now china.

you refuse to acknowledge that inflation is not just merely price rising.
He just did.
we don't agree across the board.
You just did.
you're still trying to destroy important concepts.
....such as?
so like a totalitarian.
Redefinition fallacy (capitalist<->totalitarian).
its a concept for a reason. that reason is to measure the price effect of money creation.

are there also organic market reasons for price change? yes.
He agrees with you here. So do I.
people will still be poor from inflation, even after you convince them to do genocide to achieve "demand destruction".
He is not making such a demand. Neither am I. Neither are you. Apparently you have a real bad problem keeping track of what you are talking about.
Meanwhile bill gates is trying to buy all the farmland....
Another unrelated statement.

While Bill Gates is buying farmland, he does not have anywhere near enough to buy it all.

There is no such thing as a 'debt ceiling'. The federal government can issue as much debt anytime it wants to.

That comes at a cost, of course.

Back