What Is A Woman?

Irrelevant. The topic is what's a woman. I know that's too complicated for you. Do you have your urologist on speed dial so he can tell you when to pee?

No shit, Sherlock? You guys were discussing abnormal chromosomes and you retardedly thought he was suggesting it means new genders.

Can you define the word "woman" without using the word "woman"?

The Dictionary defines a woman as: An adult human female.
I had a Irish setter. He was not trained to hunt. He spontaneously began to point at birds. I guess it was in his genes. When my grand daughter was small she had the choice to play with her brother's cars and trucks insted she gravitated to baby dolls. I suspect the thousands of years of roles that men have developed are passed on by our genes.

No shit, Sherlock? You guys were discussing abnormal chromosomes and you retardedly thought he was suggesting it means new genders.

No he was discussing abnormal chromosomes i was discussing gender which is what the thread is about .(See title of the thread). What's the point of referencing abnormal chromosomes in a discussion about gender?

No he was discussing abnormal chromosomes i was discussing gender which is what the thread is about .(See title of the thread). What's the point of referencing abnormal chromosomes in a discussion about gender?

His point is that if you define woman as a human adult female with XX, what does that leave those abnormal chromosomes? What genders are those?

A human adult with XX chromosomes.

Only biological women have xx chromosomes.

His point is that if you define woman as a human adult female with XX, what does that leave those abnormal chromosomes? What genders are those?

First of all I didn't define them that way another poster inserted chromosomes but I didn't disagree with that poster. Next where that definition leaves those with abnormal chromosomes is irrelevant to what a woman is. Again the exception doesn't negate the rule. I'm sorry that you're uncomfortable with the fact that a woman is an adult human female with XX chromosomes. I'm also sorry that anomalies occur but the presence of the anomalies have no bearing on what a woman is.

Sorta like a lesbian trapped in a man's body?

643b634a8fc5fd8adae88c9b9e92efae.gif

Nothing new there...

First of all I didn't define them that way another poster inserted chromosomes but I didn't disagree with that poster. Next where that definition leaves those with abnormal chromosomes is irrelevant to what a woman is. Again the exception doesn't negate the rule. I'm sorry that you're uncomfortable with the fact that a woman is an adult human female with XX chromosomes. I'm also sorry that anomalies occur but the presence of the anomalies have no bearing on what a woman is.

I never said that I was uncomfortable. I accept the definition. Always have.

The question asked of Justice Jackson was a trap question. If she had answered with that definition, it would have been a "gotcha" moment and they would have asked her more trick questions. She knew it was a trap.

It leaves them having a birth defect, a medical abnormality.

We don't hate people who are born without hands or feet - but neither do we hold month long "pride" celebrations for their disabilities. And we don't groom little girls in public schools to cut off their hands to "fit in" like those born with birth defects.

Back