What is the difference between satanism, communism and confederacy?

They all look pretty much the same to me. Different styles and different temperaments but when you see all three in action it is like they use the same operating system. Any thoughts on this observation?

Just to be clear I do not support any three of these ideologies and would be happy to see them struck out of existence with an iron backhand. Freedom!

Communism and confederacy are opposites. I've never seen satanism in practice.

Its name can suggest whatever the hell it wants, but North Korea is a dictatorship.

You are correct here. Names do not denote type of government in place. They can lie to themselves with their name as much as they want. A dictatorship is a dictatorship, even if they call themselves a republic or a democracy.

Communism and confederacy are opposites. I've never seen satanism in practice.

Actually, they are not opposites. Confederacies of communist nations are certainly possible. Communism requires dictators or oligarchies to to be implemented. One of them will inevitably try to gain control of the others. It won't be long before such a confederacy breaks down.

Satanism is simply the teachings of Satan. There is no 'practice' of Satanism. It does, however, exist in the form of implementing communism. It also exists in slavery, mob rule, and in every case where choice is taken away by force that is not a consequence of choice.
There is a Church of Satan, but oddly enough, they do not follow his teachings. It tends more towards Wicca than anything else. Satan wouldn't mind, though. Anything that direct men away from God is fine with him.

The old excuse. No, the Soviet Union was communism. Government owns everything. The Utopia promised is not possible.

How is that an excuse? Yeah, the Communist Utopia is not possible, that's why the Soviet Union never achieved Communism. They stayed in the second phase where the government owns everything.

Putin isn't a Commie, though.

Eh, he may as well be. He's an authoritarian who wants complete state control. Nothing much has changed from the old communist days and there is a great rehabilitation in Russia now of Stalin's image and legacy, done under Putin's watch.

He's a gangster, but it's really a distinction w/out a difference.

Eh, he may as well be. He's an authoritarian who wants complete state control. Nothing much has changed from the old communist days and there is a great rehabilitation in Russia now of Stalin's image and legacy, done under Putin's watch.

He's a gangster, but it's really a distinction w/out a difference.

I think we need to be careful with words like "Communist" and "Nazi" and so on. But yeah, Putin is bringing Russia closer to totalitarianism. And because Russia was never forced to confront their war crimes, like Germany was, Stalin remains a celebrated figure in Russia. This means the Russians are more susceptible to having a dictatorship.

I wouldn't consider Donald Trump as any of these three ideologues. He appears to be the sort of person that would use satanists to get something he wants but he seems to be more humanitarian and Christian in his actions. In contrast Obama is very satanistic in his operations, going so far as to personally associate with many satanists during his presidency. In fact, when Obama won the presidency many famous satanists were very excited about the ordeal because they knew that ultimately Obama was their power token.

In the end though their party was over and they got the iron backhand when Donald Trump came into the picture.

The contrast for me personally is very clear cut and unmistakable. Many of the people whom were responsible for many horrible things in my life and the lives of my loved ones were under Obama's wing. When he went out and his underlings got canned and Donald Trump entered the picture, many of the people in power that turned that misfortune around for me are likewise under Trump's wing. No comparison. You can trust Trump a lot more than you can trust Obama. If you're not in Obama's club and he gets his laser eye on you, you're toast. With Trump there ain't a special Olympics membership requirement, no secret code of behavior, no passcode needed.

Last edited:
I wouldn't consider Donald Trump as any of these three ideologues. He appears to be the sort of person that would use satanists to get something he wants but he seems to be more humanitarian and Christian in his actions. In contrast Obama is very satanistic in his operations, going so far as to personally associate with many satanists during his presidency. In fact, when Obama won the presidency many famous satanists were very excited about the ordeal because they knew that ultimately Obama was their power token.

In the end though their party was over and they got the iron backhand when Donald Trump came into the picture.

The contrast for me personally is very clear cut and unmistakable. Many of the people whom were responsible for many horrible things in my life and the lives of my loved ones were under Obama's wing. When he went out and his underlings got canned and Donald Trump entered the picture, many of the people in power that turned that misfortune around for me are likewise under Trump's wing. No comparison. You can trust Trump a lot more than you can trust Obama. If you're not in Obama's club and he gets his laser eye on you, you're toast. With Trump there ain't a special Olympics membership requirement, no secret code of behavior, no passcode needed.

Troll life.

Back