What is the difference between the old and new covenant ? Frank

When you argued against Stringtheory about Evolution you told another story. The posts have conveniently been purged from the system during the system failure.

quite honestly I told no different story.......I put it to you kindly that you are either senile and have forgotten or you are lying out your ass.........

quite honestly I told no different story.......I put it to you kindly that you are either senile and have forgotten or you are lying out your ass.........
Nope, you’re a proven liar, in other instances, so carry on. You stated originally that it was in the 70’s, because I commented several times that you needed to crack a more recent text book.

You apparently think there has been a win here.

Ralph and you both are making a series of blind guesses about the REALITY of existence...and trying to peddle them as fact and knowledge.

You are both doing a miserable job at it. I've seen much better attempts, although they also were failures.

Yes there has been and you didn't. Between believers on this post we have debunked anything you say, you continue with one argument Blind guess. The only blind guess was you might be able to argue a point I was wrong!

Yes there has been and you didn't. Between believers on this post we have debunked anything you say, you continue with one argument Blind guess. The only blind guess was you might be able to argue a point I was wrong!

No you haven't debunked anything. Just say you believe in the Bible and the supernatural and leave it at that.

There is no way any of you can "debunk" my main assertion...namely that all you are doing is making blind guesses about the true nature of the REALITY of existence.

You are all blindly guessing there is a god (a single god)...and you are all blindly guessing that the Bible accurately describes that god and tells us what pleases and offends that god.

ALL YOU ARE DOING IS MAKING BLIND GUESSES ABOUT THE REALITY.

If you want to kid yourself and pretend you, or any one else, has debunked that, fine with me.

I'll just have my say on the matter.

No you haven't debunked anything. Just say you believe in the Bible and the supernatural and leave it at that.

I did! What is more open minded what I believe in, or what you believe in? You need a science experiment to believe anything, which hasn't proven anything even though you say it has.

There is no way any of you can "debunk" my main assertion...namely that all you are doing is making blind guesses about the true nature of the REALITY of existence.

You are all blindly guessing there is a god (a single god)...and you are all blindly guessing that the Bible accurately describes that god and tells us what pleases and offends that god.

ALL YOU ARE DOING IS MAKING BLIND GUESSES ABOUT THE REALITY.

If you want to kid yourself and pretend you, or any one else, has debunked that, fine with me.

I'll just have my say on the matter.

Actually I am quoting a History book, you have nothing but failed hypothesis on what you believe. You have been tried, and found wanting, when it comes to knowledge of the old, and new covenant, that you claim to be an expert on!

I did! What is more open minded what I believe in, or what you believe in? You need a science experiment to believe anything, which hasn't proven anything even though you say it has.

Substitute the words "blindly guess" for "believe" in your comments...and see what they sound like to you!

So you believe in the supernatural and fortune tellers. Not a problem.

Actually I am quoting a History book...

If you think the Bible is a "history book" you are much further gone than I supposed. I acknowledge that the Bible has some history in it...a rather self-serving, fanciful history of the early Hebrew peoples. But the mythology interspersed is no more "history" than the Greek and Roman myths of gods.

...you have nothing but failed hypothesis on what you believe.

I do not fucking do "believing" Jerk-off.

What specifically are you supposing I am blindly guessing about?

You have been tried, and found wanting, when it comes to knowledge of the old, and new covenant, that you claim to be an expert on!

I am learned on that issue...and you have not even come close to finding me wanting on knowledge of it.

You just are not able to actually argue the issues...because you realize that the words of JESUS contradict almost everything you are asserting.

But, I am here for you. I'll help you get to the truth.

If you think the Bible is a "history book" you are much further gone than I supposed. I acknowledge that the Bible has some history in it...a rather self-serving, fanciful history of the early Hebrew peoples. But the mythology interspersed is no more "history" than the Greek and Roman myths of gods.

I do not fucking do "believing" Jerk-off.

What specifically are you supposing I am blindly guessing about?

I am learned on that issue...and you have not even come close to finding me wanting on knowledge of it.

You just are not able to actually argue the issues...because you realize that the words of JESUS contradict almost everything you are asserting.

But, I am here for you. I'll help you get to the truth.

:laugh: You are such a clown, a internet tough guy clown, you have yet to show me anything, that would make me even remotely question my faith. I have had better conversations with street lamps,( i was a drinker) they are bright you are not. Thank goodness you do not take Mondays off because you chase away the blues with your humor!

:laugh: You are such a clown, a internet tough guy clown, you have yet to show me anything, that would make me even remotely question my faith.

Not even trying to do that.

You are stuck being stone-headed about your blind guesses.

No problem.

I have had better conversations with street lamps,( i was a drinker) they are bright you are not. Thank goodness you do not take Mondays off because you chase away the blues with your humor!

You are a nut case...but that's okay. Most defenders of religion in sites like this are.

Glad you are in good humor...because I am having a ball. So...we are both enjoying ourselves.

Great.

Thus far.....NO ONE has been able to debunk....through the scientific method or history actual, ANYTHING revealed in the Holy Scriptures. What we are witnessing is nothing but ad hominem BS presented with no testable, repeatable objective truth. Holy Scriptures "1"......human secularism "0". Game over when the group that declares they are working within the bounds of science.....demonstrates they do not have the ability to objectively prove anything as all the Darwinian cultism is based upon blind faith. Blind faith that everything came from nothing, blind faith that dead matter can morph into biological life, blind faith that 2 basic elements (Hydrogen and Helium) morphed into all the elements found on the periodic table....actually its funnier than the hell they will sooner or later find themselves as they accuse those who accept the superior qualities of the force that did create this reality as basing that belief on BLIND FAITH. Talk about a pot calling a kettle black.

Reality: The scientific method of study, called the EMPIRICAL METHOD is nothing but observation and experimentation of that which is observed. For anything to be accepted as a matter of science it must be observed in a measurable (quantifiable) manner and the event in question, before it can be accepted as a fact of science must be REPEATABLE AND CONSTANT each and every time, regardless of place.

If scientists cannot see (witness) something happen and set up a situation (experiment) at another time and place and constantly arriving at the same result.....each and every time, then there can be no EMPIRICAL SCIENCTIFIC evidence.

Some claim to PROVE there is no God via a presentation of empirical evidences acquired through science.....a blatant lie. Why? Logic and Reason. First. History is not Science as it cannot be observed and repeated it can only be studied via records found by man. Thus history is incapable of disproving the existence of God. Why? God is a spirit with no physically testable matter. God is a spirit (John 4:24) with no physical/material existence (Luke 24:39).

Its true. I cannot prove via the scientific method that God does exist.....anymore than the human secular atheist can disprove via the historical or scientific empirical method that God does not exist. For the atheist to be able to prove there is no God (a spiritual entity that exists in a realm that is superior to the physical realm) any atheist would have to be able to observe ALL THE UNIVERSE at one time, if not what is to prove that God exists in area of the universe that was not observed, not only would the atheist need to be omnipresent in the known universe....they would need to be omnipresent within the spiritual realm at the same time. In other words in order to prove that God does not exist.....one would have to be God with the powers of omnipresence and omnipotence.

There is the ultimate paradox. In order to actually belief there is no God.....one first must claim to have the power of God. Another reality: Some of mankind has been attempting to prove since the beginning of time.....that the created (man) has illogically and unreasonably became superior to the whole from which they were substracted (created).

Why has no one provided the empirical evidence that voids my faith in the God of creation? Its impossible because my faith is not blind but based upon history actual and applicable science.

Thus far.....NO ONE has been able to debunk....through the scientific method or history actual, ANYTHING revealed in the Holy Scriptures. What we are witnessing is nothing but ad hominem BS presented with no testable, repeatable objective truth. Holy Scriptures "1"......human secularism "0". Game over when the group that declares they are working within the bounds of science.....demonstrates they do not have the ability to objectively prove anything as all the Darwinian cultism is based upon blind faith. Blind faith that everything came from nothing, blind faith that dead matter can morph into biological life, blind faith that 2 basic elements (Hydrogen and Helium) morphed into all the elements found on the periodic table....actually its funnier than the hell they will sooner or later find themselves as they accuse those who accept the superior qualities of the force that did create this reality as basing that belief on BLIND FAITH. Talk about a pot calling a kettle black.

Reality: The scientific method of study, called the EMPIRICAL METHOD is nothing but observation and experimentation of that which is observed. For anything to be accepted as a matter of science it must be observed in a measurable (quantifiable) manner and the event in question, before it can be accepted as a fact of science must be REPEATABLE AND CONSTANT each and every time, regardless of place.

If scientists cannot see (witness) something happen and set up a situation (experiment) at another time and place and constantly arriving at the same result.....each and every time, then there can be no EMPIRICAL SCIENCTIFIC evidence.

Some claim to PROVE there is no God via a presentation of empirical evidences acquired through science.....a blatant lie. Why? Logic and Reason. First. History is not Science as it cannot be observed and repeated it can only be studied via records found by man. Thus history is incapable of disproving the existence of God. Why? God is a spirit with no physically testable matter. God is a spirit (John 4:24) with no physical/material existence (Luke 24:39).

Its true. I cannot prove via the scientific method that God does exist.....anymore than the human secular atheist can disprove via the historical or scientific empirical method that God does not exist. For the atheist to be able to prove there is no God (a spiritual entity that exists in a realm that is superior to the physical realm) any atheist would have to be able to observe ALL THE UNIVERSE at one time, if not what is to prove that God exists in area of the universe that was not observed, not only would the atheist need to be omnipresent in the known universe....they would need to be omnipresent within the spiritual realm at the same time. In other words in order to prove that God does not exist.....one would have to be God with the powers of omnipresence and omnipotence.

There is the ultimate paradox. In order to actually belief there is no God.....one first must claim to have the power of God. Another reality: Some of mankind has been attempting to prove since the beginning of time.....that the created (man) has illogically and unreasonably became superior to the whole from which they were substracted (created).

Why has no one provided the empirical evidence that voids my faith in the God of creation? Its impossible because my faith is not blind but based upon history actual and applicable science.

Wouldn't it have been easier (and more honest) for you to just post, "Yeah, I am making a blind guess and calling it "a belief" and I am sticking with that blind guess no matter what...and calling that "faith?"

By the way...agnostics do not attempt to "prove there is no god or are no gods."

They are satisfied with being truthful...and acknowledging that they do not know.

Neither do you...but that move to be honest about it seems to evade you.

Back