What is the difference between the old and new covenant ? Frank

Wow, he disposed of your nonsense, and you still try to claim victory, you have no sense of losing with dignity!

There were two different creation stories from Judah and Israel that were cobbled together after the Babylonian exile.

Christians don't have to be ignorant.

Wow, he disposed of your nonsense, and you still try to claim victory, you have no sense of losing with dignity!

You apparently think there has been a win here.

Ralph and you both are making a series of blind guesses about the REALITY of existence...and trying to peddle them as fact and knowledge.

You are both doing a miserable job at it. I've seen much better attempts, although they also were failures.

There were two different creation stories from Judah and Israel that were cobbled together after the Babylonian exile.

Christians don't have to be ignorant.
I find most of them are concerning the history of their scriptures. I was until I discovered Joseph Campbell, he started the path to my enlightenment.

I don’t debate PMP any longer, I find him steeped in ignorance of modern scripture studies. He stopped his learning in the 70’s.

I find most of them are concerning the history of their scriptures. I was until I discovered Joseph Campbell, he started the path to my enlightenment.

I don’t debate PMP any longer, I find him steeped in ignorance of modern scripture studies. He stopped his learning in the 70’s.

I can't imagine why anyone would stop learning. I will have to look up Joseph Campbell.

lol.....I got my masters of theology after 2000.....meanwhile you pretend I am steeped in ignorance as I document the fact kudzie is wrong.......its a strange world.....

Moses Maimonides, also known as the Rambam, was among the greatest Jewish scholars of all time. He made enduring contributions as a philosopher, legal codifier, physician, political adviser and local legal authority.

ah......and I am supposed to give a fuck?........it doesn't change the fact that atheists are ignorant......by the way, is he the one who told you the Psalms were all copies of Ugarit poems that you cannot seem to find anywhere?......

ah......and I am supposed to give a fuck?........it doesn't change the fact that atheists are ignorant......by the way, is he the one who told you the Psalms were all copies of Ugarit poems that you cannot seem to find anywhere?......

Then you must know about Yam.. the sea god as in Yam Suf.

Back