What is the difference between the old and new covenant ? Frank

If you do not believe that the writing of the Bible was inspired by God, and written by men sure you can make that argument. God said it in the old testament, and Jesus is God. Then in the new testament, it is confirmed as sinful in more than one place, you left out the first chapter of Romans, and without repentance would prevent you from entering heaven.

The entire thing is bullshit requiring the suspension of critical thought which conjures up a real question; who benefits from vast swaths of the population believing in things sans evidence, requiring the purposeful suspension of critical thought? Perhaps that is why the Inquisition was called for; to alter the perceptual reality of the tribes of Europe.

So wait, even Catholics believe Jesus is God, where do you get your rantings, I mean it's clear in the bible. You just have a really limited understanding of what you have read evidently. The Bible is clear about homosexuality, period, you may not like that, but don't pretend it isn't there.

No, Jeebus is NOT god dumbass.

I'll ask you a version of the question I asked Wolverine, Ralph:

Is everything you just said a bunch of bullshit...

...or was Jesus a liar?

Jesus was very specific. Not a word, not a letter of a word, not a piece of a letter of a word of the law will change...UNTIL THE EARTH PASSES AWAY.

So either Jesus was lying...or what you asserted in your post makes no sense.

Which do you suppose it is?

It's been covered JESUS FULFILLED THE LAW

So wait, even Catholics believe Jesus is God, where do you get your rantings, I mean it's clear in the bible. You just have a really limited understanding of what you have read evidently. The Bible is clear about homosexuality, period, you may not like that, but don't pretend it isn't there.

There are 100 OT sins that get the death penalty.. WHO was put to death for homosexuality?

The entire thing is bullshit requiring the suspension of critical thought which conjures up a real question; who benefits from vast swaths of the population believing in things sans evidence, requiring the purposeful suspension of critical thought? Perhaps that is why the Inquisition was called for; to alter the perceptual reality of the tribes of Europe.

God knew that the supposed elitist thinkers would have a problem with the Bibles wisdom, and suppose their own wisdom above that of God!

1 Corinthians 3:19-20 New King James Version (NKJV)

19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, “He catches the wise in their own craftiness”; 20 and again, “The Lord knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are futile.”

Jesus was an observant Jew.. He didn't change the law.

I said He FULFILLED THE LAW, when asked

Luke 13:10-17 New Living Translation (NLT)
Jesus Heals on the Sabbath

10 One Sabbath day as Jesus was teaching in a synagogue, 11 he saw a woman who had been crippled by an evil spirit. She had been bent double for eighteen years and was unable to stand up straight. 12 When Jesus saw her, he called her over and said, “Dear woman, you are healed of your sickness!” 13 Then he touched her, and instantly she could stand straight. How she praised God!

14 But the leader in charge of the synagogue was indignant that Jesus had healed her on the Sabbath day. “There are six days of the week for working,” he said to the crowd. “Come on those days to be healed, not on the Sabbath.”

15 But the Lord replied, “You hypocrites! Each of you works on the Sabbath day! Don’t you untie your ox or your donkey from its stall on the Sabbath and lead it out for water? 16 This dear woman, a daughter of Abraham, has been held in bondage by Satan for eighteen years. Isn’t it right that she be released, even on the Sabbath?”

17 This shamed his enemies, but all the people rejoiced at the wonderful things he did.

I said He FULFILLED THE LAW, when asked

Luke 13:10-17 New Living Translation (NLT)
Jesus Heals on the Sabbath

10 One Sabbath day as Jesus was teaching in a synagogue, 11 he saw a woman who had been crippled by an evil spirit. She had been bent double for eighteen years and was unable to stand up straight. 12 When Jesus saw her, he called her over and said, “Dear woman, you are healed of your sickness!” 13 Then he touched her, and instantly she could stand straight. How she praised God!

14 But the leader in charge of the synagogue was indignant that Jesus had healed her on the Sabbath day. “There are six days of the week for working,” he said to the crowd. “Come on those days to be healed, not on the Sabbath.”

15 But the Lord replied, “You hypocrites! Each of you works on the Sabbath day! Don’t you untie your ox or your donkey from its stall on the Sabbath and lead it out for water? 16 This dear woman, a daughter of Abraham, has been held in bondage by Satan for eighteen years. Isn’t it right that she be released, even on the Sabbath?”

17 This shamed his enemies, but all the people rejoiced at the wonderful things he did.

Luke never knew Jesus nor overheard any of Jesus' conversations.

What do you know about the people of Corinth?

God knew that the supposed elitist thinkers would have a problem with the Bibles wisdom, and suppose their own wisdom above that of God!

19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, “He catches the wise in their own craftiness”; 20 and again, “The Lord knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are futile.”

The Jews of Corinth rejected Paul's message.

Am I bound by the old Testament to kill homosexuals or are we in a period of grace.

The government has an obligation to execute people for homosexual acts. The New Testament (Romans 1) reiterates that those guilty of homosexual acts should be executed. Nothing Jesus taught contradicts this.

If you do not believe that the writing of the Bible was inspired by God, and written by men sure you can make that argument. God said it in the old testament, and Jesus is God. Then in the new testament, it is confirmed as sinful in more than one place, you left out the first chapter of Romans, and without repentance would prevent you from entering heaven.

Allow me to repeat every word Jesus ever said about homosexuality:

There.

How can you argue with it?

And while I am at it...let me mention EVERY WORD Jesus ever said about abortion:

So.

With that in mind...back to the regularly scheduled programs.

Let's consider, if you will...what JESUS said about homosexuality:

So.

Where were we?

It's been covered JESUS FULFILLED THE LAW

Are you saying that the EARTH has passed away???

Are you saying that the EARTH has passed away???????

ARE YOU SAYING THE EARTH HAS PASSED AWAY???????????

Or are you saying that Jesus was bullshitting us about that?

There it is again!

Paul!

That is all you guys have.

Paul and John.

The government has an obligation to execute people for homosexual acts. The New Testament (Romans 1) reiterates that those guilty of homosexual acts should be executed. Nothing Jesus taught contradicts this.

Paul may have been a latent homosexual.. He had some "affliction" and also had issues with women. Jesus didn't write Romans.. Paul or Timothy probably did.

Let's consider, if you will...what JESUS said about homosexuality:

Hey shitlicker, Jesus said, God "created them from the beginning made them male and female. Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh." According to Jesus, marriage is male and female becoming one flesh, not two fags.

Hey shitlicker, Jesus doesn't stand alone, but upon all scripture, which tells us God hates people who commit homosexual acts. Jesus hates you, libby. Try to enjoy your miserable life now, before you're thrown into Hell.

Hey shitlicker, Jesus said, God "created them from the beginning made them male and female. Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh." According to Jesus, marriage is male and female becoming one flesh, not two fags.

Hey shitlicker, Jesus doesn't stand alone, but upon all scripture, which tells us God hates people who commit homosexual acts. Jesus hates you, libby. Try to enjoy your miserable life now, before you're thrown into Hell.

Tertius probably wrote Romans..

"I Tertius, who write the epistle, salute you in the Lord" (Romans 16:22).

Fuck you and fuck any god that wants to punish me for all of eternity because it is a shitsticker.

As for what Jesus said about homosexuality...

...he said:

...and that is all he said.

You gotta deal with that.

Or not.

Did I remember to say, "Fuck you" to you?

Fuck you and fuck any god that wants to punish me for all of eternity because it is a shitsticker.

As for what Jesus said about homosexuality...

...he said:

...and that is all he said.

You gotta deal with that.

Or not.

Did I remember to say, "Fuck you" to you?

Last time, what is in the Bible is inspired by God, so if Jesus said it that is God.

John 14:9 New King James Version (NKJV)

9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

Your foul language doesn't change the fact that you are WRONG

Are you saying that the Earth has passed away????

Jesus H. Christ, Wolverine...it is there in black and white. I've even enlarged it for you.

If the Earth has not passed away...JESUS assures everyone that "...NOT THE SMALLEST LETTER OF THE LAW, NOT THE SMALLEST PART OF A LETTER" shall be done away with.

So...the law that men who engage in homosexual conduct are to be put to death...ACCORDING TO JESUS.

Frank, you are quoting what Jesus said about the Ten Commandments (the Mosaic Law) and trying to apply it to the Levitical cleanliness codes........you're changing way more than a small letter.........

Back