What is WOKE according to you?

Speaking of that, I have more free time than usual this week visiting the in-laws. They are in the process of watching a series of vet shows about a guy in Colorado (Dr. Jeff, maybe?) who spades and neuters for free. He also provides affordable care for those who otherwise couldn’t afford some needed procedures for their pets and on one episode he even went to care for the pets of the homeless in some city…maybe Denver? If I were a vet I think I’d do that too. But guess what? He gets castigated by his contemporaries because he often doesn’t wear a mask nor gloves. I really like this guy and though we would probably be on opposite sides politically, given the opportunity I would very likely join forces with him for the cause.

That’s the kind of effort I want to see. We see too much of the Trump at all costs and the Never-Trumpers. It seems like they’re either on one side or the other and no one can get past it. If you try to meet somewhere in the middle to accomplish some things for the good of people one side or both will brand you a RINO or DINO and try to end your political career. Color me tired of it.

While it happens on both sides, it’s hardly equal. I agree with you about accomplishing things we can agree about and just let the other issues wait until we gain a consensus.

I agree wholeheartedly. Universities are their churches

The fact that so many dont know this, and that this ignorance is willful, is how we can be sure that this son of a bitch is going down...there are very hard times ahead for America.

The WOKE are highly resistant to thinking, they are purely emotional beings, and they tend to be narcissists, a really horrible combination.

The WOKE are highly resistant to thinking, they are purely emotional beings, and they tend to be narcissists, a really horrible combination.

Well according to research, about a third to half would want to check their horoscope before answering you on that...

Well according to research, about a third to half would want to check their horoscope before answering you on that...

If it feels right then they believe it, which very quickly gets them to believing what they want to believe, to living in fantasy not reality, which always leads to catastrophic consequences.

If it feels right then they believe it, which very quickly gets them to believing what they want to believe, to living in fantasy not reality, which always leads to catastrophic consequences.

Well remember they believe people with penises are actually women because they think they are women

Well remember they believe people with penises are actually women because they think they are women

They believe that they can be, and can make everything around them be, what ever they want it to be if they believe hard enough and if there is enough solidarity......because this is what they have been taught....and they are stupendously stupid.

They believe that they can be, and can make everything around them be, what ever they want it to be if they believe hard enough and if there is enough solidarity......because this is what they have been taught....and they are stupendously stupid.

I'm still waiting for one of them to provide a rational argument for demanding people use specific language

I'm still waiting for one of them to provide a rational argument for demanding people use specific language

They dont live in the real world and they are afraid of thinking so they refuse to think......its a cult built on brainwashing, fear, and emotion.

The language controls are abuse, and a means to power...something that Conservatives generally continue to refuse to learn...which has a lot to do with why they constantly fail.

The WOKE are the clean people who will be allowed through the gates of UTOPIA....the Not WOKE is everyone they intend to discard along the way there because they are not good enough.

Back