What kind of "Christian values" do Conservatives want?

There's endless hypocrisy there, from guns to kicking people off food stamps. Call me cynical, but I think most Conservatives understand how hypocritical they are.
But at least they don't pretend that guns and Capitalism are Christian. So I do wonder what they mean by "Christian values."

Launch an investigation then....go find out what people think....surely you can manage such basics!

Your ancestors mostly did!

There's endless hypocrisy there, from guns to kicking people off food stamps. Call me cynical, but I think most Conservatives understand how hypocritical they are.
But at least they don't pretend that guns and Capitalism are Christian. So I do wonder what they mean by "Christian values."

You'd be surprised how many think guns and capitalism is on the side of God. I have a meme taken from when Jon Stewart was still on The Daily Show.

130dd5f911ed5daa6d798e38960b2db9.jpg

You'd be surprised how many think guns and capitalism is on the side of God. I have a meme taken from when Jon Stewart was still on The Daily Show.

130dd5f911ed5daa6d798e38960b2db9.jpg

They think guns and Capitalism are compatible with Christianity, but they don't claim that these things are Christian values.
That's what makes me so curious about what they mean when they say we need "Christian values." They never actually explain what those are. If they actually do mean guns and kicking people off food stamps, that just makes them even more ignorant of their own religion.

Moron, "ethnicity" is a very vague word. If you weren't such a moron, you'd know that.

You pathetic moron, you didn't even recognize the purpose of the reference, let alone debunk it.

Race is a scientifically useless term, and yet the entirety of our existence must be ordered by this fantasy we are told....

Did you imagine that you showed up here with a point?

Race is a scientifically useless term, and yet the entirety of our existence must be ordered by this fantasy we are told....

That's a stupid thing to say. Anyway, I'm waiting for your fellow moron StoneForBrains to explain what he means by ethnicity.

The Right often talks about how things would be so great if America just embraced Christian valued like we supposedly did in the past. I know two Christian values they want to bring back are homophobia and a ban on abortion, but is that it? What else do you guys want to do to make America more Christian?

I, for one, don't care if you want to stick your dick into another guy's ass. If you do that, you won't need an abortion.

Back