What kind of "Christian values" do Conservatives want?

Kudos, you got that completely correct. All you need to do now is to ditch your Global Warming theology and become an actual atheist. Try embracing science and you'll be half of the way there. I fully realize that giving up one's religion can be very difficult.

The Global Warming Theology Reference Manual

Greenhouse Effect Debunked
Sea Level Rise Debunked
Ocean Acidification Debunked
Coral Bleaching Debunked

Perhaps you should ditch your anti-science theology. It is factual that the planet has been warming. It has happened in the past and is happening now. Most likely it's a perfectly natural phenomenon. You are the one with an irrational religion.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Not quite. You can list the phantoms of your paranoia, but paranoia is not knowledge. After all, you are certain that I am a sock, right?

You obviously think that paranoia is knowledge, because that's all you've got.

Leftists have only lies and conspiracy theories and have been lying to everyone for decades about how it's the right has been lying to everyone for decades with lies and wacko conspiracy theories.

Yes, of course, that's why we've seen the GOP come up with witch hunt after witch hunt, none of which go anywhere because there's nothing to them, while actual investigations into Trump and the right are met with nothing but shitstorms of denial.

Last edited:
So you think people are sheep, programmable meat robots? Fascinating. Tell me more about how one person can program another to be something. I'm truly interested because the CIA experimented on this for decades and failed.

Sent from my CB radio on I-35 Northbound

Well, there's IBDaWoMann. He's obviously a programmed meat robot.The right has spent decades doing just such programming, the success of which he demonstrates. And PiMP is such a terrible example of a Christian that he encourages the creation of the type of atheist that you're complaining about.

Mantra 11

4cs3kc.jpg

Aaaah, you think I'm Into the Night! Too funny. I'm honored. Yes, it's his Mantra list I was referencing but I don't use it nearly as much as I should.

I'll clue you in on a major difference between us (because yes, we are quite politically aligned): If you engage in a discussion concerning Darwin's theory of evolution, his responses won't resemble anything like mine.

Whatever happened to me being "Steven" or "Stephen" or whoever ... or was that not you?

Well, there's IBDaWoMann. He's obviously a programmed meat robot.The right has spent decades doing just such programming, the success of which he demonstrates.
It warms my heart to read this. It's precisely this kind of thinking that got Trump elected in 2016 and as you are demonstrating will launch Trump into reelection.

I bet you are totally buying all the polls assuring you that Biden is going to win, yes? You can't be only "selectively" gullible.

Capitalism destroys economies because it results in wealth and power being concentrated in a smaller and smaller portion of the population.
You haven't explained how that is a problem. This is the natural result of a strong economy.

If I buy your used laprtop from you, now there is more money in your hands and less in mine. Regardless, both of our lives are better.

If I own WalMart and everybody shops at my stores, yes, much money will flow in my direction and millions of lives will be made better.

In a good economy, people's lives are made better regardless of where money ends up. Money is not distributed, it is earned.

In your Venezuela success story, however, the economy is abominable and lives are misery 24/7. It's a tragedy that children have to grow up there.

Well, there's IBDaWoMann. He's obviously a programmed meat robot.The right has spent decades doing just such programming, the success of which he demonstrates. And PiMP is such a terrible example of a Christian that he encourages the creation of the type of atheist that you're complaining about.

No, not programmed. Just a sock for a psycho.

Again, people can't be programmed like in the movies. Real life doesn't work that way.

Aaaah, you think I'm Into the Night! Too funny. I'm honored. Yes, it's his Mantra list I was referencing but I don't use it nearly as much as I should.

I'll clue you in on a major difference between us (because yes, we are quite politically aligned): If you engage in a discussion concerning Darwin's theory of evolution, his responses won't resemble anything like mine.

Whatever happened to me being "Steven" or "Stephen" or whoever ... or was that not you?

Mantra 7

It's a little more complicated. A pretty small minority of Germanics immigrated to England. The reason the English are a Germanic people today is because this small minority took over and Anglicized the Celts. So even if we say the Eastern English are 50% Germanic, we're still talking about a people that is genetically more similar to the other British people than they are to anyone in Germanic Europe. That's why when it comes to genetic populations, it can be misleading going by culture, national boundaries, and language. Although, all of those things do matter sometimes, since they keep people from freely migrating.

So yeah, with all that being said, because the vast majority of English genes are native to England, the English are genetically more similar to the Welsh, Scots, Irish, and Scots-Irish. Even though they are culturally a Germanic people.

From what I've read, modern East Germans are around 20% Slavic. For the original East Prussian people, it's probably a lot more, since their original language was Baltic and they were situated in Poland. I don't know how much admixture was in the entire Prussian German population, but I'm guessing they were overwhelmingly German. Especially since Berlin was always a huge spot for migration, which is why a High German dialect replaced the local dialect.

Genetic PCA plots do put England closer to Ireland than to other Germanic's.

So, maybe while about half of England's male line is Germanic.

That perhaps almost all of England's female line is Celtic.

You haven't explained how that is a problem. This is the natural result of a strong economy.

If I buy your used laprtop from you, now there is more money in your hands and less in mine. Regardless, both of our lives are better.

If I own WalMart and everybody shops at my stores, yes, much money will flow in my direction and millions of lives will be made better.

In a good economy, people's lives are made better regardless of where money ends up. Money is not distributed, it is earned.

In your Venezuela success story, however, the economy is abominable and lives are misery 24/7. It's a tragedy that children have to grow up there.

As both money and power become more and more concentrated, the rich and powerful pay less and less attention to competition. Your free market stops being free and becomes completely controlled by the few. Monopolies control everything. But, of course, you are no longer capable of rational thought. You can only hold the thoughts and concepts that have been programmed into you.

No, not programmed. Just a sock for a psycho.

Again, people can't be programmed like in the movies. Real life doesn't work that way.
It obviously does work that way, at least to an extent. Witness the support for Trump.

Last edited:
It obviously does work that way. Witness the support for Trump.

Fine. So, according to you, the Russians can program everyone and the Democrats can program blacks. That's the conspiracy theories anyways.

Sorry, dude, the "Manchurian Candidate" thing is a product of Hollywood, not reality. Ask any parent of a teenager. If you want to live in fantasy land with the other nutjobs on this forum, that's your choice.

Sent from your mom’s bed

It warms my heart to read this. It's precisely this kind of thinking that got Trump elected in 2016 and as you are demonstrating will launch Trump into reelection.

I bet you are totally buying all the polls assuring you that Biden is going to win, yes? You can't be only "selectively" gullible.
See, that's another example of your derangement. I don't like Biden as a candidate. All he's really got going for him is he's not Trump. This is going to be yet another "lesser of two evils" election. I'm getting sick and tired of them. We badly need to replace both parties with parties that will actually put the country first.

Boy, are you intellectually challenged. Did you actually go to school, was it shut? Most of the civilised world is Marxist according to you. All European nations have nationalised health services which is free at the point of use so that is Marxist. Nobody dies in most of the world because they can't afford treatment. Proud of your killer system are you? And all the icebergs and glaciers have decided to melt for themselves, we had nothing to do with it. Idiot.

Fine. So, according to you, the Russians can program everyone and the Democrats can program blacks. That's the conspiracy theories anyways.

Sorry, dude, the "Manchurian Candidate" thing is a product of Hollywood, not reality. Ask any parent of a teenager. If you want to live in fantasy land with the other nutjobs on this forum, that's your choice.

Sent from your mom’s bed
The right has been programming the righties for decades now. It's called "brainwashing". Perhaps you've heard of it.

@IBDaWoMann Oh, btw, the following was taken from your site "Greenhouse Effect Debunked":
The following rules of physics explain why Greenhouse Effect is impossible:

1) There is no matter in the known universe
that can spontaneously increase in temperature without additional energy.
2) Energy can change form all day, all night, all week, all year ... but none can be created out of nothing and none can be destroyed into nothing.
3) The radiance and temperature of any body of matter, e.g. earth, always move in the same direction. Any claim that increased temperature is accompanied by a decrease in radiance is simply FALSE.
End of lying junk.
None of that has anything to do with the Greenhouse Effect, which postulates that the earth's atmosphere is warming because it is retaining more of the heat from the sun, not because it "spontaneously increase(s) in temperature without additional energy". But you believe garbage because you want to, and because you are abysmally ignorant.

Back