What makes a man gay?

OMG you are so painfully dumb that even the 'dummies' version was not dumb enough for you.

You suggested this was an issue because the 'left won't stop talking about it'.

That is factually wrong as it is the right who push this as their major election issue as they believe it will motivate their base to vote.

I am not sure i can dumb it down enough for you but lets see if the above is something you can comprehend.

I have no interest in "comprehending" your drivel. There's nothing there...

You told someone else to shut the fuck up. How about YOU shut the fuck up, along with Nora. And just leave the fucking gay people alone? How about that, hot rod?

I'll say whatever I want. If you don't like it, go fuck yourself!

Do you think being gay is just about taking a dick up the ass, hot rod? You might be a bigger fucking moron than I thought you were. Just a testosterone driven abject moron.

Are you speaking from experience? Then you must be a sword swallower. :laugh:

They don't. They have their own gay bars and places to go. During pride week, they show they are not ashamed of who they are. They have fun in the streets. Then go back to a separate existence all over again.

They get a week. Us old white guys get insulted and hated.

That's not the issue here. It's more what they are pushing on children than what they do.

Poor arby who fancies himself as a real man, never raised a family, never joined the military , yet his adopted father conned arby into thinking he was a real man :laugh:

It's so lonely and boring being trapped inside your empty head.

Only a coward and a bigoted racist attacks a poster's family.

Back