What makes a man gay?

We've already established that being gay is a choice.

You were part of that discussion.

Who? You and the turd in your pocket? Because the exact opposite has been established by, you know, science and stuff. Fuck Nora, you really are a fucking tool, aren't you?

WTF does Trump have to do with someone wondering why a man takes a dick up his ass? You are one fucked up dude.

Do you think being gay is just about taking a dick up the ass, hot rod? You might be a bigger fucking moron than I thought you were. Just a testosterone driven abject moron.

We've already established that being gay is a choice.

You were part of that discussion.

Let's say you have a Priest, he chooses to become a Priest and to stay celibate, but if he had not chosen to remain celibate he would only choose to have sex with men. Is he gay, or does he get a pass because he chooses not to have sex? If I became a Priest and followed the celibacy stricture I would be choosing not to have sex with women, because I am straight...

If someone decides not to have any sex does that mean they are asexual or celibate?

It seems to me, that like a straight woman who is attracted to men and wanted to have sex with men only but then chose to become a Nun would still be a straight woman who was celibate a gay man who wanted to only have sex with men but chose to become a Priest would be a celibate gay man....

Now according to the bible, that man would not sin as long as he followed his oath to be celibate... but would he still be gay? Seems he would be, as the Priest or Nun would likely be considered straight or gay by their preferences rather than "asexual" because of their celibacy.

Last edited:
Let's say you have a Priest, he chooses to become a Priest to stay celibate, but if he had not chosen to remain celibate he would only choose to have sex with men. Is he gay, or does he get a pass because he chooses not to have sex? If I became a Priest and followed the celibacy stricture I would be choosing not to have sex with women, because I am straight...

If someone decides not to have any sex does that mean they are asexual or celibate?

It seems to me, that like a straight woman who is attracted to men and wanted to have sex with men only but then chose to become a Nun would still be a straight woman who was celibate a gay man who wanted to only have sex with men but chose to become a Priest would be a celibate gay man....

Now according to the bible, that man would not sin as long as he followed his oath to be celibate... but would he still be gay? Seems he would be, as the Priest or Nun would likely be considered straight or gay by their preferences rather than "asexual" because of their celibacy.

Nobody becomes a priest to remain celibate.

If that was their only goal they would just stop having sex.

Didn't even have to read the rest of your post after that dumb comment.

Regardless, if they choose or are called to become a Priest they would take an oath to be celibate... Getting hung up on one word and dismissing the post doesn't make you smart or right, just deliberately ignorant.

I added the missing "and" to the post. it now reads... "he chooses to become a priest and to remain celibate..."

I added the missing "and" to the post. it now reads... "he chooses to become a priest and to remain celibate..."

Fair enough.

Your point is the point of my thread.

I was asking what makes someone gay.

Is it sex or attraction.

You say it's attraction.

So are you saying that those engaging in gay sex are not necessarily gay?

That would mean that may "gay" people are not actually gay just because they have gay sex.

So if you go to a gay pride march how many there do you figure are actually gay?

Back