When Does Life End?

Ah, yes. Trading in human lives. Bartering. Let's see how far we can lower what it means to be a human being.

It never ceases to amaze me the logic used by anti-abortionists. Fetuses are human beings but, hey, if Mommy wasn't in the mood at the time it's fine to kill the human being. That's the anti-abortionist idea of reverence for life.

You now equate rape and incest as "....Mommy wasn't in the mood at the time..."!!

FUCK YOU, YOU ASSWIPE

And don't try to dance your way around this one; because that was the answer you gave to a post about rape and incest.

Forcing a child on her as punishment or to teach her a lesson is not caring about the child. That's the reasoning and that's the disdain I have for anti-abortionists.

Research shows the principal reason countries outlawed abortion was to increase the population, specifically, young males for war. That was the deal, in 1869, between Napoleon of France (Not the Napoleon of Waterloo fame) and the, then, Pope. That resulted in outlawing all abortions. Talk about a deal made in Hell.

When I see real championing of child welfare, from increased assistance for single mothers to universal daycare to free medical and dental, then I'll take the anti-abortionist "we care about the child" rhetoric seriously.

But you also support her making this choice, as many times as she wants; ergo: no responsibility.

My "style" is asking direct questions and expecting direct answers. The reality is abortion is legal. It has been legal for over 35 years. If ones concern was late term abortions then common sense dictates they would want their government to insure women did not needlessly wait to have one done, regardless of the reason.

If one feels that's not the case I expect them to state so in a clear manner and post a link if they know of one. That is the civilized way to debate.

Abortion has been legal for quite awhile, no doubt....

The concern is killing human beings for convenience....and 95 % of abortions are for convenience.....that is,
Their is no life threatening health danger
There is no rape or incest
There is no major genetic disorder.....

Thats the undeniable truth....(google is your friend....)

You now equate rape and incest as "....Mommy wasn't in the mood at the time..."!!

FUCK YOU, YOU ASSWIPE

And don't try to dance your way around this one; because that was the answer you gave to a post about rape and incest.

There's no dance. I told you what used to happen in the past. Men were falsely accused of rape because a single, pregnant women's life wasn't worth two cents back then. No man would want her and considering women couldn't get a decent job some committed suicide.

You and your buddies know nothing about pre-Row vs Wade. Nothing at all. You have absolutely no idea what occurred so abortion is here to stay because some people do remember the ass-wipes like you who ruined women's lives.

Busybody, perverted, ass-wipes. Their days are over. As the old saying goes, "Never again."

There's no dance. I told you what used to happen in the past. Men were falsely accused of rape because a single, pregnant women's life wasn't worth two cents back then. No man would want her and considering women couldn't get a decent job some committed suicide.

You and your buddies know nothing about pre-Row vs Wade. Nothing at all. You have absolutely no idea what occurred so abortion is here to stay because some people do remember the ass-wipes like you who ruined women's lives.

Busybody, perverted, ass-wipes. Their days are over. As the old saying goes, "Never again."

You know ...you're fuckin' insane...
abortion is justified because no man would want a single mother?
abortion is justified because men were falsely accused of rape..WTF?
abortion is justified because some women committed suicide...WTF?
abortion is justified because women couldn't get a decent job? WTF?

You're fuckin' mad....you compare killing people with getting a job, being a single mom, etc....

FUCK YOU.

Is that what you tell someone, after you raped them; that mommy just wasn't in the mood.

YOU'RE AN ASSWIPE

You're fuckin' mad....you compare killing people with getting a job, being a single mom, etc....

He is obviously still living in that past that he mentioned and isn't aware that everyone else has MOVED FUCKING FORWARD.

You're either too young to understand or too stupid.

You're either too young to understand or too stupid.

Really sonnyboy...???

Just take it from the top...

Now explain it all to me...Killing another human being is justified because NO man would want a single mother/ really?

NO man?...NONE at all?....a single mother is DEFINITELY doomed to being a spinster...???? therefore killing her baby is justified?

How can you say something so fuckin' idiotic and think yourself sane.???

Apple,

This statement needs to be backed up with stats.

Since Roe, pregnancy rates per capita have risen, not decreased. The number of kids being raised in single parent families has increased not decreased. Illegal abortions were rare because women did not find themselves pregnant as often, and if they did, men usually stepped up and married her or she sought a descrete place to have her baby and it was adopted.

Killing babies as convenience is an abomination. 97% of ALL abortions are for convenience...period.

Last edited:
Do you support an abortion because of rape or incest?

I'll trade you abortion in the case of rape or incest in exchange for no abortions in all other cases....

"I support abortion when a women is made pregnant against her will"

Have not all women seeking abortions become pregnant against their will? Obviously they didn't want to become pregnant.

Or are you referring to cases where the Mommy wasn't in the mood for sex so then it's alright to kill a human being? If so, you are more of a hypocrite than I ever imagined.

FUCK YOU, YOU ASSWIPE

Your comprehension level is appalling. What I wonder is why you would interpret what I said that way. Do you want to tell us something?

Above is the exchange; why don't you show where the comprehension level failed??

ObvIously your comprehension level is lacking; because I thought it was pretty clear what I wanted to tell you.
But if you failed to understand, I'll repeat it.

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING ASSWIPE!!

Really sonnyboy...???

Now explain it all to me...Killing another human being is justified because NO man would want a single mother/ really?

NO man?...NONE at all?....a single mother is DEFINITELY doomed to being a spinster...???? therefore killing her baby is justified?

I guess my marriage and helping to raise 3 Step daughters, was a fluke.

Really sonnyboy...???

You blithering idiot. I was telling you what happened in the past, pre-Row-Wade. My God, you're pathetic.

Back