When Does Life End?

Keep looking all you want; because you get nothing in response, until you make amends for your rape, incest, and mommy comments.

So go ahead and spin this, as you're used to doiing when you're having your ass handed to you; but it still just means that you're nothing but an ASSWIPE.

I'm not apologizing for anything. If anyone should be apologizing it is you for suggesting killing an innocent human being because of how it was created while, at the same time, preaching how you value life. That's the actions of a asswipe.

I think you're just jealous people actually do get laid. Grab your BOB and knock yourself out.

You keep inserting this argument when backed into a corner apple. Less than 2% of all abortions are related to rape, and most of those are incest...meaning a medical neccesity. If states choose to allow abortion for this reason I am down with it. This at least is a truly subjective gray area choice. The woman was not irresponsible she was violated. She truly could suffer from mental or physical causes directly related to the pregnancy that resulted due to this violation. The fact that you try and justify 97% of abortions because of this, is quite frankly, pathetic and illogical.

The truth of the matter is that a human being is created at the moment of conception and once it implants itself in a womans womb becomes viable unless nature or man kills it. It is no less human simply because it is in its beginning stages. The fact that people like you have to deem it non-human or less than human so that you can morally and legally kill it is exactly the mind set of those who who imposed slavery on an entire race of human beings...that's is arrogance at its height of expression!

If you want to compare abortion to how Blacks were treated here's the comparison. "Equal but different." Do you remember that horse shit from the 60s? Blacks were equal to us but......but different. That horse shit tried to pass just as the embryo/zygote/fetus horse shit is trying to pass and people aren't buying it.

There is ONE type/kind of human being and how they were created does not diminish their value. It's the same perverted thinking that a mother's life, a defective mother's life no less, is automatically worth more than the life of another innocent human being. It is vile, disgusting and outrageous.

Did you learn nothing from history? The worst thing we can do is place a different value on a group of people. I don't care if 2% of abortions are related to rape or .0002%. There is NO justification to killing an innocent human being due to how it was created.

Of course, zygotes and embryos and fetuses are not human beings so, of course, a woman is justified to abort in situations of rape or any other situation where she does not want to bring a child into the world.

Every human either has the same value or no one has any value. History has taught us that. Well, most of us were taught. It's the necessary, common sense exceptions that show us embryos/zygotes/fetus' are not human beings because exceptions invariably lead to atrocities.

I have posted an example of a 10 year old on a balcony with his mother. Do you recall that? If the passive presence of an offspring is a threat to the mother's life, such as a problem pregnancy and she has the right to kill it, then surely that right continues after birth. Why would it not? Anti-abortionists keep telling us there's nothing special about birth. It's the same human being before and after so why do the rules change?

I keep asserting the same argument because, hopefully, people will understand the craziness of the anti-abortion position. Maybe some folks will actually think it through. What if 'this'? What about 'that'?

That's the way sensible, intelligent people come to the proper conclusions. They think things through.

HERE. THIS WILL HELP...

brick-wall-graffiti-generator.php

I don't think anything will help Prophet but I suppose it's worth a try.

If you want to compare abortion to how Blacks were treated here's the comparison. "Equal but different." Do you remember that horse shit from the 60s? Blacks were equal to us but......but different. That horse shit tried to pass just as the embryo/zygote/fetus horse shit is trying to pass and people aren't buying it.

There is ONE type/kind of human being and how they were created does not diminish their value. It's the same perverted thinking that a mother's life, a defective mother's life no less, is automatically worth more than the life of another innocent human being. It is vile, disgusting and outrageous.

Did you learn nothing from history? The worst thing we can do is place a different value on a group of people. I don't care if 2% of abortions are related to rape or .0002%. There is NO justification to killing an innocent human being due to how it was created.

Of course, zygotes and embryos and fetuses are not human beings so, of course, a woman is justified to abort in situations of rape or any other situation where she does not want to bring a child into the world.

Every human either has the same value or no one has any value. History has taught us that. Well, most of us were taught. It's the necessary, common sense exceptions that show us embryos/zygotes/fetus' are not human beings because exceptions invariably lead to atrocities.

I have posted an example of a 10 year old on a balcony with his mother. Do you recall that? If the passive presence of an offspring is a threat to the mother's life, such as a problem pregnancy and she has the right to kill it, then surely that right continues after birth. Why would it not? Anti-abortionists keep telling us there's nothing special about birth. It's the same human being before and after so why do the rules change?

I keep asserting the same argument because, hopefully, people will understand the craziness of the anti-abortion position. Maybe some folks will actually think it through. What if 'this'? What about 'that'?

That's the way sensible, intelligent people come to the proper conclusions. They think things through.

Again apple, you attemnpt to make women who were violated and who face physical and or mental health issues equal to women who abort babies because it is not convenient...it just is not equal. And again, we are talking abpout less than 2% incest/rape VS more than 97%- convenience.

The mentality to demean a human life in order to practice slavery is the same as the mentality that demeans a human life in order to justify killing it.

Again apple, you attemnpt to make women who were violated and who face physical and or mental health issues equal to women who abort babies because it is not convenient...it just is not equal. And again, we are talking abpout less than 2% incest/rape VS more than 97%- convenience.

No, that's not what I'm doing. If the debate is whether the zygote/embryo/fetus is a human being, which appears to be the anti-abortionists claim, then there shouldn't be any debate about when it can be killed. It is an innocent human being. We do not kill innocent human beings because of another person's physical or mental heath. Surely, you must find the very concept to be absurd.

There was a time when that was acceptable. For example, if a man caught his wife with a lover he was "excused" for killing her. (If I recall correctly it wasn't that long ago Italy held a similar view.)

The point is anti-abortionists run on the "it's a human being, it has inherent value, it's immoral, etc" argument. That's fine. It's when they add a woman's mental health overrides the value of a human life is where I draw the line. It's when they say how the human being was created determines if one can kill it. That's another line crosser. Then there's the "physical damage to a body that is already defective" argument. It's fine to kill an innocent human being because the mother's body is defective?

How can one seriously put across such arguments? Do they listen to themselves? Frankly, I don't believe they believe what they're saying. At least I hope they don't because it means the value they place on human beings can't possibly be any lower.

Wanting to stop abortion is one thing. Claiming the high ground and going on about the value of human life while judging it's value based on a kidney or who the father is makes a mockery of their entire position. That's the point.

The mentality to demean a human life in order to practice slavery is the same as the mentality that demeans a human life in order to justify killing it.

If judging the value of a human life is based on a kidney or it's father or how it came into being is not demeaning you have a strange interpretation of "demeaning".

Awwww. Just because you've been shown to be a hypocrite is no reason to be upset. I'm sure it's not the first time.

Anti-abortionists, all the same. They talk about how sacred life is but have no problem with killing an innocent human being if they don't like how that human being was created.

Do you ever think about what you espouse? Or perhaps I should ask, "Do you ever think?"

What is the life of a human being worth to you? One kidney? Partial loss of eye sight? A lost foot due to circulation problems resulting from uncontrolled diabetes? A few toes? One toe? Can you give us an idea?

Nice to see that you're pushing for Hitler's agenda of a "pure race"; but you've gone past that and appear to be looking for a "Pure Human Race"; ie: no genetic defects.

Do you support an abortion because of rape or incest?

I'll trade you abortion in the case of rape or incest in exchange for no abortions in all other cases....

"I support abortion when a women is made pregnant against her will"

Have not all women seeking abortions become pregnant against their will? Obviously they didn't want to become pregnant.

Or are you referring to cases where the Mommy wasn't in the mood for sex so then it's alright to kill a human being? If so, you are more of a hypocrite than I ever imagined.

You now equate rape and incest as "....Mommy wasn't in the mood at the time..."!!

FUCK YOU, YOU ASSWIPE

And don't try to dance your way around this one; because that was the answer you gave to a post about rape and incest.

Your comprehension level is appalling. What I wonder is why you would interpret what I said that way. Do you want to tell us something?

Above is the exchange; why don't you show where the comprehension level failed??

ObvIously your comprehension level is lacking; because I thought it was pretty clear what I wanted to tell you.
But if you failed to understand, I'll repeat it.

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING ASSWIPE!!

"Vacant stare." Do you mean the way anti-abortionists look when questioned why it's fine to slaughter an innocent human because Mommy didn't want sex?

"Dead, rotten meat." Do you mean the way anti-abortionists think of human beings who were created without Mommy's consent?

Nothing says "Life is sacred" quite like determining the value of a life by who the mommy and daddy were.

no, I was thinking more of the vacant look of the mindnumb liberal who thinks he can avoid discussing the other 45.7 million dead children by saying "rape"........

I'm not apologizing for anything. If anyone should be apologizing it is you for suggesting killing an innocent human being because of how it was created while, at the same time, preaching how you value life. That's the actions of a asswipe.

I think you're just jealous people actually do get laid. Grab your BOB and knock yourself out.

I'll trade you abortion in the case of rape or incest in exchange for no abortions in all other cases....

Have not all women seeking abortions become pregnant against their will? Obviously they didn't want to become pregnant.

Or are you referring to cases where the Mommy wasn't in the mood for sex so then it's alright to kill a human being? If so, you are more of a hypocrite than I ever imagined.

You now equate rape and incest as "....Mommy wasn't in the mood at the time..."!!

FUCK YOU, YOU ASSWIPE

And don't try to dance your way around this one; because that was the answer you gave to a post about rape and incest.

Your comprehension level is appalling. What I wonder is why you would interpret what I said that way. Do you want to tell us something?

Above is the exchange; why don't you show where the comprehension level failed??

ObvIously your comprehension level is lacking; because I thought it was pretty clear what I wanted to tell you.

you realize of course that you are accusing us of being evil because in .7% of abortion cases we withdraw our objection and let you do what you want to do 100% of the time....does that not make us 7/1000ths as evil as you are?.....

Nice to see that you're pushing for Hitler's agenda of a "pure race"; but you've gone past that and appear to be looking for a "Pure Human Race"; ie: no genetic defects.

You really should look into medication. Or is it a case of taking too much?

Claiming a zygote/embryo/fetus is a human being and then sanctioning it's deliberate murder because of how it came into being. You're mad, child. Mad, as in insane.

no, I was thinking more of the vacant look of the mindnumb liberal who thinks he can avoid discussing the other 45.7 million dead children by saying "rape"........

It's not about percentages. Either something is a human being or it is not. Your "equal but different" crap isn't going to wash. It's either a human being or it is not. No exceptions allowed. :nono:

You really should look into medication. Or is it a case of taking too much?

Claiming a zygote/embryo/fetus is a human being and then sanctioning it's deliberate murder because of how it came into being. You're mad, child. Mad, as in insane.

FUCK YOU, YOU ASSWIPE

No, that's not what I'm doing. If the debate is whether the zygote/embryo/fetus is a human being, which appears to be the anti-abortionists claim, then there shouldn't be any debate about when it can be killed. It is an innocent human being. We do not kill innocent human beings because of another person's physical or mental heath. Surely, you must find the very concept to be absurd.

There was a time when that was acceptable. For example, if a man caught his wife with a lover he was "excused" for killing her. (If I recall correctly it wasn't that long ago Italy held a similar view.)

The point is anti-abortionists run on the "it's a human being, it has inherent value, it's immoral, etc" argument. That's fine. It's when they add a woman's mental health overrides the value of a human life is where I draw the line. It's when they say how the human being was created determines if one can kill it. That's another line crosser. Then there's the "physical damage to a body that is already defective" argument. It's fine to kill an innocent human being because the mother's body is defective?

How can one seriously put across such arguments? Do they listen to themselves? Frankly, I don't believe they believe what they're saying. At least I hope they don't because it means the value they place on human beings can't possibly be any lower.

Wanting to stop abortion is one thing. Claiming the high ground and going on about the value of human life while judging it's value based on a kidney or who the father is makes a mockery of their entire position. That's the point.

If judging the value of a human life is based on a kidney or it's father or how it came into being is not demeaning you have a strange interpretation of "demeaning".

You are a baby killer supporter you share the same mindset as as those who deemed blacks as less than human so that they could legally abuse, enslave, or kill them...

continue on with your moronic round-room bs apple...for the very last time I have engaged you on abortion. :321:

You are a baby killer supporter you share the same mindset as as those who deemed blacks as less than human so that they could legally abuse, enslave, or kill them...

continue on with your moronic round-room bs apple...for the very last time I have engaged you on abortion. :321:

Does it really matter what this withered old guy believes about this? I mean really?

This exchange is a form of mental masturbation for him. It excites him.

Ewwwww-wuhhhh! :palm:

Men usually don't understand until somebody in their family makes this a choice, then suffers for their choice in silent guilt afraid to tell the people who could most help them through their problem.

His ignorance is a sign of his innocence, it is something we should be glad for even if it means he remains stalwartly ignorant.

I'm not the one who compares the value of human beings to a kidney or a toe or the fact one may have to wear glasses. I am not the one who claims something is a human being while having no problem killing it if it affects another's mental state. I am not an anti-abortionist.

Men usually don't understand until somebody in their family makes this a choice, then suffers for their choice in silent guilt afraid to tell the people who could most help them through their problem.

His ignorance is a sign of his innocence, it is something we should be glad for even if it means he remains stalwartly ignorant.

Oh, please. Although not family members I know both those who have had an abortion and, as I earlier recounted, a lady who bore a child and gave her away. The lady who gave her child away was the one who lamented.

The only guilt people suffer is the guilt trip laid on them by ignorant, interfering perverts determined to dictate the sex lives of others. They are not and will not get away with interfering in such intimate matters. Bellow all you want.

Oh, please. Although not family members I know both those who have had an abortion and, as I earlier recounted, a lady who bore a child and gave her away. The lady who gave her child away was the one who lamented.

The only guilt people suffer is the guilt trip laid on them by ignorant, interfering perverts determined to dictate the sex lives of others. They are not and will not get away with interfering in such intimate matters. Bellow all you want.
They keep guilt secret from the dismissive and the deliberately ignorant as much as they would from the judgmental. It is a shame that many feel such a need, but when it hits home it causes change. I am glad that the people in your life feel no guilt at killing their progeny, it seems to give you great comfort.

The really sad thing is that there are so many women who have multiple abortions with absolutely no remorse...check out the incident rate of multiple abortions per individuals.

I have met and or listened to many women who carry the guilt of an abortion. As you note too many suffer that guilt in silence. There exists however a number of great organizations that help women through the guilt.

I have done the round room gymnastics of logical fallacies with Mr. apple for nine years on the abortion topic...I really am finished!

Back