When Does Life End?

The really sad thing is that there are so many women who have multiple abortions with absolutely no remorse...check out the incident rate of multiple abortions per individuals.

I have met and or listened to many women who carry the guilt of an abortion. As you note too many suffer that guilt in silence. There exists however a number of great organizations that help women through the guilt.

I have done the round room gymnastics of logical fallacies with Mr. apple for nine years on the abortion topic...I really am finished!
Yeah, there comes a point when you have to realize that there really isn't a point, there are some people who cannot see the world through another's eyes, who have no ability for introspection or the ability to see the trap of the illusion they've created that their mind is "open"....

:dunno:

Anybody who actually argued that a fetus one minute before birth is significantly different than an infant one minute after birth because of oxygen source and metabolic changes that have yet to fully occur is somebody whose mind is irreparably closed...

They keep guilt secret from the dismissive and the deliberately ignorant as much as they would from the judgmental. It is a shame that many feel such a need, but when it hits home it causes change. I am glad that the people in your life feel no guilt at killing their progeny, it seems to give you great comfort.

Yes, it does give me great comfort to know a child will not be brought into this world to be neglected and abused and abuse almost always accompanies neglect. By that I mean if one does not want a child they not only ignore it but don't have the patience to deal with it. They become abusive.

I've seen it. I worked at schools for a number of years repairing heating and other mechanical equipment. I've seen the children. I've spoken with the teachers (some more frequently than others if you get my drift.) ;)

I've seen a school where the front door was locked because the female principal was afraid of some parents. I was asked if I would mind being paged if the principal required some "support".

I've seen enough jackasses who call themselves parents. No, I do not want a child brought into that condition under any circumstances. A childhood of misery is not an option. There is nothing morally correct about bringing a child into that kind of life and if someone realizes they can't or won't give the child the necessary love and care then, yes, I not only take comfort in abortion but admire the person's decision.

Yes, it does give me great comfort to know a child will not be brought into this world to be neglected and abused and abuse almost always accompanies neglect. By that I mean if one does not want a child they not only ignore it but don't have the patience to deal with it. They become abusive.

I've seen it. I worked at schools for a number of years repairing heating and other mechanical equipment. I've seen the children. I've spoken with the teachers (some more frequently than others if you get my drift.) ;)

I've seen a school where the front door was locked because the female principal was afraid of some parents. I was asked if I would mind being paged if the principal required some "support".

I've seen enough jackasses who call themselves parents. No, I do not want a child brought into that condition under any circumstances. A childhood of misery is not an option. There is nothing morally correct about bringing a child into that kind of life and if someone realizes they can't or won't give the child the necessary love and care then, yes, I not only take comfort in abortion but admire the person's decision.

I guess it doesn't bother you that the next Einstein might be aborted, or who is that genius that's confined to a wheel chair and speaks through a computer??

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I guess it doesn't bother you that the next Einstein might be aborted, or who is that genius that's confined to a wheel chair and speaks through a computer??

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I give it about as much thought as someone saying, "Let's abort every fetus. That way we'll be sure there will never be another Hitler or Stalin or another Andrea Yates who will drown her 5 children."

If you're concerned about another Einstein there are millions of starving and dying children already in the world. Maybe we already have one. Maybe we also have another Stephen Hawking. Maybe he is in Nigeria or, maybe, he's just down the street living with abusive parents and will never realize his potential because anti-abortionists don't give a damn about children once they come into the world.

I give it about as much thought as someone saying, "Let's abort every fetus. That way we'll be sure there will never be another Hitler or Stalin or another Andrea Yates who will drown her 5 children."

If you're concerned about another Einstein there are millions of starving and dying children already in the world. Maybe we already have one. Maybe we also have another Stephen Hawking. Maybe he is in Nigeria or, maybe, he's just down the street living with abusive parents and will never realize his potential because anti-abortionists don't give a damn about children once they come into the world.

This is so everyone can see what your true Eugenics agenda is.

Do you support an abortion because of rape or incest?

I'll trade you abortion in the case of rape or incest in exchange for no abortions in all other cases....

Ah, yes. Trading in human lives. Bartering. Let's see how far we can lower what it means to be a human being.

It never ceases to amaze me the logic used by anti-abortionists. Fetuses are human beings but, hey, if Mommy wasn't in the mood at the time it's fine to kill the human being. That's the anti-abortionist idea of reverence for life.

You now equate rape and incest as "....Mommy wasn't in the mood at the time..."!!

FUCK YOU, YOU ASSWIPE

And don't try to dance your way around this one; because that was the answer you gave to a post about rape and incest.

Your comprehension level is appalling. What I wonder is why you would interpret what I said that way. Do you want to tell us something?

Above is the exchange; why don't you show where the comprehension level failed??

ObvIously your comprehension level is lacking; because I thought it was pretty clear what I wanted to tell you.
But if you failed to understand, I'll repeat it.

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING ASSWIPE!!

Yeah, there comes a point when you have to realize that there really isn't a point, there are some people who cannot see the world through another's eyes, who have no ability for introspection or the ability to see the trap of the illusion they've created that their mind is "open"....

:dunno:

Anybody who actually argued that a fetus one minute before birth is significantly different than an infant one minute after birth because of oxygen source and metabolic changes that have yet to fully occur is somebody whose mind is irreparably closed...

So when will y'all quit feeding the monkey? :palm:

Perhaps we can agree to disagree. Obviously, we think differently about life.

For example, here is a story about an ill lady who decided to commit suicide. http://www.oprah.com/relationships/Assisted-Suicide-Parkinsons-Disease-And-The-Ties-That-Bind/1

I'd venture to guess you are against such a thing, however, I feel it's a person's right. Just to let you know I walk the walk, not just talk the talk. My will stipulates I do not want special measures taken if I am incapacitated.

The point being it goes beyond abortion. I believe it was Christie who mentioned the quality of life.

Maybe it's my belief in "something after" but, in any case, the worst thing is death is the long sleep and most people enjoy a good sleep. :)

Perhaps we can agree to disagree. Obviously, we think differently about life.

For example, here is a story about an ill lady who decided to commit suicide. http://www.oprah.com/relationships/Assisted-Suicide-Parkinsons-Disease-And-The-Ties-That-Bind/1

I'd venture to guess you are against such a thing, however, I feel it's a person's right. Just to let you know I walk the walk, not just talk the talk. My will stipulates I do not want special measures taken if I am incapacitated.

The point being it goes beyond abortion. I believe it was Christie who mentioned the quality of life.

Maybe it's my belief in "something after" but, in any case, the worst thing is death is the long sleep and most people enjoy a good sleep. :)

This is so everyone can see what your true Eugenics agenda is.

I'll trade you abortion in the case of rape or incest in exchange for no abortions in all other cases....

Ah, yes. Trading in human lives. Bartering. Let's see how far we can lower what it means to be a human being.

It never ceases to amaze me the logic used by anti-abortionists. Fetuses are human beings but, hey, if Mommy wasn't in the mood at the time it's fine to kill the human being. That's the anti-abortionist idea of reverence for life.

You now equate rape and incest as "....Mommy wasn't in the mood at the time..."!!

FUCK YOU, YOU ASSWIPE

And don't try to dance your way around this one; because that was the answer you gave to a post about rape and incest.

Your comprehension level is appalling. What I wonder is why you would interpret what I said that way. Do you want to tell us something?

Above is the exchange; why don't you show where the comprehension level failed??

ObvIously your comprehension level is lacking; because I thought it was pretty clear what I wanted to tell you.

My eugenics agenda? :rofl: You certainly are the drama queen.

Lest you forget your own hypocrisy:

FUCK YOU, YOU ASSWIPE

Obviously your comprehension level is lacking; because I thought it was pretty clear what I wanted to tell you.

It's obvious you don't give a damn about human life or you wouldn't be so willing to kill a human being because of how it was created. You win the hypocrite award, hands down. :)

But you're the one that promotes Eugenics.

FUCK YOU, YOU ASSWIPE

Obviously your comprehension level is lacking; because I thought it was pretty clear what I wanted to tell you.

If wanting to prevent babies coming into the world when we know they will needlessly suffer means I promote eugenics then write me down as promoting eugenics. :)

And there you have it everyone.
Apple believes that the only reason babies are aborted, is because someone KNOWS that they will suffer.
Not a single one of them would of had a good life, according to Apple.

Lest you forget:

FUCK YOU, YOU ASSWIPE

And there you have it everyone.
Apple believes that the only reason babies are aborted, is because someone KNOWS that they will suffer.
Not a single one of them would of had a good life, according to Apple.

Lest you forget:

Lest you forget babies and children suffer when neglected. Studies have shown that babies who are not held and "interacted" with show signs of poor development.

Once, again, you have no idea what you're talking about. Please, do some research. Your ignorance is appalling.

Lest you forget babies and children suffer when neglected. Studies have shown that babies who are not held and "interacted" with show signs of poor development.

Once, again, you have no idea what you're talking about. Please, do some research. Your ignorance is appalling.

So nw you want everyone to believe that every aborted baby would have NEVER been loved or held.

Your Eugenics teacher must have really indoctrinated you.

This is so everyone doesn't forget how you truly believe.

FUCK YOU, YOU ASSWIPE

So nw you want everyone to believe that every aborted baby would have NEVER been loved or held.

Your Eugenics teacher must have really indoctrinated you.

This is so everyone doesn't forget how you truly believe.

I appreciate that. BTW, isn't the point of posting so people will know how one believes?

In case there's any doubt let me make it crystal clear. My allegiance lies with those who have a birth certificate. I suppose, in a sense, I could be considered a "birther". :lol:

I appreciate that. BTW, isn't the point of posting so people will know how one believes?

In case there's any doubt let me make it crystal clear. My allegiance lies with those who have a birth certificate. I suppose, in a sense, I could be considered a "birther". :lol:

Sure you are, just as long as they fit your eugenics agenda.

Lest you forget:

FUCK YOU, YOU ASSWIPE

Back