When Republicans Die

Maybe Moore can win another argument with him before he's buried. He better rush in there while the getting is good! That powerful scene in his movie when he "won" an argument with an Alzheimer's patient was just 'magical'...

come on people.. the guy was an icon:

But what does that mean? I miss my father. I miss my favorite aunt who recently died. I miss my grandmother.

My heart often contracts for the thousands who die every day the world over, thousands who have not yet really lived. Who never will.

But when someone I didn’t know, dies of old age after a lifetime of good fortune, I do not understand what I am supposed to feel badly about? Does anyone know?

what your supposed to do Dhula is not piss on their grave just because they don't share your partisan simpleton outlook on life.

I liked Heston. My son likes his Ten Commandments movie so much that he watches the second part sometimes twice a day. He was old and had lived a full life and it was time. Some will make a big deal about his passing and some won't. Same with every public figure.

you felt the need to insult the guy post mortum, I call that pissing on his grave.
And you can have the cespool of a city you call home.

you felt the need to insult the guy post mortum, I call that pissing on his grave.
And you can have the cespool of a city you call home.

Top, hundreds of thousands, maybe over a million, are dead thanks to the people that douchebag supported. Including, financial support.

And he didn’t give a rat’s ass about any one of them.

Put away your false outrage, Queenie, and go take a nap.

Oh dhula, I'm 100x more anti gun than you are.
I prefer to talk issue than your type of gutter trash, must be your upbringing or a New York thing.

Oh dhula, I'm 100x more anti gun than you are.
I prefer to talk issue than your type of gutter trash, must be your upbringing or a New York thing.

I’m talking about the war you idiot. God you are stupid! Would you go hump somebody else’s leg, stumpy?

Nicely said.............

Okay, his politics went a bit mental in his last years and he was never the greatest actor in the world but he was, when all's said and done, an icon of 20th Century cinema.

I'm sure some people will have a little cry and other will shrug and say "so what". At 84 he had a good innings and i'm sure he'll be missed by his family. Nothing else matters really.

Charver you impressed me with this farewell to a icon...to bad liberals can't seem to grasp the concept...:)

I was hoping this was a fill in the blank thread.

"....the national IQ average goes up a little bit."
"....he** gets a new resident"

Back