Which is the worst?

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel4
  • Start date Start date
let's hammer the truth home for the partisan hack maineman......

unequivocal statements, that are the SAME as a no doubt statement, by dems re saddam's WMD's.....

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

not "i", but we....same as a "there is no doubt"....

Are you kidding? One guy?

Colin Powell's aide. Paul O'Neil. Richard Clarke. Paul Wolfowicz. British intel. An entire Senate (bipartisan) committee & investigation. The list goes on & on & on. A lot of people have to be lying for your version of reality to be true.

And the idea that the Dems were beating the drums of war in 2002-03 is preposterous. It's an immediate credibility nosedive to make such a claim.

But look at you; who would have thought you'd ever be so interested in giving Dems so much credit for one of Bush's decisions?

Dems beating the drums of war....you gotta be shitin' me .... Clinton was at war with Saddam back in 98....you think air and missile strikes against his defenses don't constitute war....? You ain't that mush of a fool are you...?

You think all those claims of WMD and Saddam being a danger weren't drums of war.....? If so...I've completely over-estimated your intelligence....

If is wasn't for "Republicans and Democrats" being involved, your brain might just start functioning normally in seeing history as it actually occurred.....

unequivocal statements, that are the SAME as a no doubt statement, by dems re saddam's WMD's.....

YOU CAN CLAIM IT IS THE SAME...BUT "THERE IS NO DOUBT" IS DIFFERENT THAN "WE KNOW".

SORRY.

You might as well try to reason with a fuckin' rock, for all the good it will do you

none of those statements say that there is no doubt that saddam had stockpiles of WMD's - that he could immediately dole out to AQ.

Do you comprehend the difference, or is it beyond your moronic match book degree, hb?

lol.....now changing your story to ADD.....that he could immediately dole out to AQ...

lmao....you ALWAYS do this when cornered....this is solely about saying he had the weapons....my quotes unequivocally show that dems also said that....

to deny that.....is nothing but pure lies....

and what are those crazy two letter words you leaving at the end of your quotes.....is that some gay slang from maine?

Dems beating the drums of war....you gotta be shitin' me .... Clinton was at war with Saddam back in 98....you think air and missile strikes against his defenses don't constitute war....? You ain't that mush of a fool are you...?

You think all those claims of WMD and Saddam being a danger weren't drums of war.....? If so...I've completely over-estimated your intelligence....

If is wasn't for "Republicans and Democrats" being involved, your brain might just start functioning normally in seeing history as it actually occurred.....

AIRSTIRKES ARE NOT THE SAME AS COMMITTING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF GROUND TROOPS.

that's a fact.

Just as a marker....how many Americans died during Clinton"s supposed "war" against Iraq?

How many died during Bush's?

YOU CAN CLAIM IT IS THE SAME...BUT "THERE IS NO DOUBT" IS DIFFERENT THAN "WE KNOW".

SORRY.

i cannot believe you have the sack to say i focus on minutia and dance on the head of pin.....

to claim there is any difference in the unequivocality of the statements is beyond splitting hairs.....it is downright dishonest

looks like another drunk night for you....huh....:clink:

why....are you going undercover as the hypocrisy/gotcha police tonight?

No. Frankly, it always bothers me when these Iraq conversations devolve this way. Here we are, watching you & bravo focus intently on trying to take accountability away from the architects of the war, and somehow, put it on "Dems."

I'll never understand what it is about Bush that engenders such fierce loyalty in his lemmings. What is it? Why are you afraid to acknowledge that the responsibility for this decision ulitmately lay with him? Even he said he as the "decider."

And yet here we are - focusing on "Dems", and quotes from the '90's - none of which call for the invasion of Iraq.

No. Frankly, it always bothers me when these Iraq conversations devolve this way. Here we are, watching you & bravo focus intently on trying to take accountability away from the architects of the war, and somehow, put it on "Dems."

I'll never understand what it is about Bush that engenders such fierce loyalty in his lemmings. What is it? Why are you afraid to acknowledge that the responsibility for this decision ulitmately lay with him? Even he said he as the "decider."

And yet here we are - focusing on "Dems", and quotes from the '90's - none of which call for the invasion of Iraq.

look at you....you complelely and as usual ignore a democrat who is the ONE who started this shit....maineman claimed ONLY bush lied because of "no doubt".....yet here you are putting it off on bravo and me....for putting it off on dems....that is pure fiction....i'm arguing that you cannot claim only bush lied, if so, then you must admit the dems lied....i'm arguing AGAINST a partisan approach

get over yourself

AIRSTIRKES ARE NOT THE SAME AS COMMITTING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF GROUND TROOPS.

I didn't say they were, did I....get someone to help you read what is written...

that's a fact.

Just as a marker....how many Americans died during Clinton"s supposed "war" against Iraq?

How many died during Bush's?

i cannot believe you have the sack to say i focus on minutia and dance on the head of pin.....

to claim there is any difference in the unequivocality of the statements is beyond splitting hairs.....it is downright dishonest

looks like another drunk night for you....huh....:clink:

i haven't had a drop., JB... how many margaritas have you put down tonight?
the fact is: Bush lied and took us to war...democrats may have lied, but they did NOT take us to war.

care to dispute that, JB?

I didn't think so...fucking yellow coward.

look at you....you complelely and as usual ignore a democrat who is the ONE who started this shit....maineman claimed ONLY bush lied because of "no doubt".....yet here you are putting it off on bravo and me....for putting it off on dems....that is pure fiction....i'm arguing that you cannot claim only bush lied, if so, then you must admit the dems lied....i'm arguing AGAINST a partisan approach

get over yourself

Yet, you're unable to acknowledge Bush's accountability for Iraq.

And you continue to ignore the remarkably consistent stories told by Colin Powell's aide, Paul O'Neil, Richard Clarke, British intel, a bipartisan Senate committee, et al., that the admin manipulated the intel to make a case for war.

They must all have very active imaginations; I'm sure Bush is telling the truth, and they're all lying.

Why not focus on facts....on what actually occurred....when it occurred....
Don't focus on Bush and Dems....thats your problem, you can't get past Bush...

Yet, you're unable to acknowledge Bush's accountability for Iraq.

thats a lie.....show where i have done that

And you continue to ignore the remarkably consistent stories told by Colin Powell's aide, Paul O'Neil, Richard Clarke, British intel, a bipartisan Senate committee, et al., that they admin manipulated the intel to make a case for war.

They must all have very active imaginations; I'm sure Bush is telling the truth, and they're all lying

until you get some honesty and go after maineman for the things you accuse of me in this same debate....don't bother responding....to this debate

Why not focus on facts....on what actually occurred....when it occurred....
Don't focus on Bush and Dems....thats your problem, you can't get past Bush...

who made the claim of certainty regarding Saddam's WMD's?

who made the claim of certainty regarding the alliance between Saddam and AQ?

WHo tied those two certainties together to make the case for the immediate invasion/conquest/occupation of Iraq?

"thats a lie.....show where i have done that"

That's the whole point. You haven't done that.

I don't think you can.

Back