Which is the worst?

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel4
  • Start date Start date
yep why the Bush pushed unrealistic deadline for the inspectors in Iraq?
We were in no immediate danger a couple of months would not have mattered?

do you really require the dem quotes supporting disarming iraq.....

the mental fart's of many libs here forgetting what their own party said is funny

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is using and developing weapons of mass destruction."
Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002.

Are Al Gore or Teddy the Swimmer expressing any doubt....???

A tense issue there. That is all past tense.
And yes as I have always said dem politicians did not want to be called unamerican.
You on the right seems to have forgotten all the unamerican and for us or against us rhetoric.
Virtually all politicians are wussies in that respect.
And many were desperate to defent their vote to allow Bush to go to war.
As I said before dems lie too.
Republicans just led the way.

then how is it the dems have been saying the SAME things as far back as 1998.....world leaders said the SAME things bush was saying.....

if you're going to say bush stacked it....then you must admit the dems stacked as well....

It's amazing how important that is to you, in light of what has happened. The scope of the debacle that is Iraq is incomprehensible.

I do not excuse Dems for their actions & words on this issue. However, the admin DID see intel to the contrary as late as 2002 and '03, and ignored it. Because they wanted to make the case for war.

The Dems were not the architects of this war; they did not make the decision to invade, or even call for it. Bush, Cheney, Wolfowicz, PNAC - stop making excuses for these people. It's embarassing, partisan & pathetic.

The lack of a coherent response expresses your acknowledgment that you've been PWNed....

The Bushites are desperate to shed blame on this.
Look the dems are jsut as bad as we are :)
They lied too!

I do not believe I have voted for anyone who voted for the Iraq war bill.
Can you on the right say the same thing?

The Bushites are desperate to shed blame on this.
Look the dems are jsut as bad as we are :)
They lied too!

It's one of the saddest things I've ever seen.

If you listen to some of them, you would think Bush had almost no choice in the matter. The Dems talked it up, and voted for it - they forced his hand.

Poor guy...

A tense issue there. That is all past tense.

Tense your rear...."have known" ...look up the meaning of the words you find cumbersome...

And yes as I have always said dem politicians did not want to be called unamerican.
You on the right seems to have forgotten all the unamerican and for us or against us rhetoric.
Virtually all politicians are wussies in that respect.
And many were desperate to defent their vote to allow Bush to go to war.
As I said before dems lie too.
Republicans just led the way.

They lied so as not to be called names....???? Give me break sonny....

Dems lie too? Really?
Then of course, those responsible for the NIE all lied too....

Thats what your saying....

If you listen to some of them, you would think Bush had almost no choice in the matter. The Dems talked it up, and voted for it - they forced his hand.

Poor guy...

Yep all those Bushies are just victims of those evil scheming Demoncrats.

They lied so as not to be called names....???? Give me break sonny....

Dems lie too? Really?
Then of course, those responsible for the NIE all lied too....

Thats what your saying....

Nope I said earlier, Lying or fools. Many were fools.

NIE may well have been lying. I have no proof either way on that.

And your Bush hate destroys your ability to reason with logic...

he said that Iraq had stockpiles of WMD's....

Thats EXACTLY what the NIE stated..with HIGH CONFIDENCE

Thats EXACTLY what Al Gore stated...

Thats EXACTLY what Kennedy stated...

In reality sonny, nobody lied....they all , Dems and Repubs, stated EXACTLY what the intell believed to be the "probable' facts .....
Thats why its called an estimate.....
These people believed the intell to be true....nothing sinister was going on...
It was no different than what was thought to be true during the Clinton administration.....so grow up and use your little brain .....

And that is about as stupid a statement as you've ever made....
Along with some foreign intelligence conclusions,
16 different, independent, intelligence agencys lied....you gotta be a little mental to even post something like that....

"The intel was being fixed around the policy"

"It was all about finding a way to do it. That was the tone of it. The president saying 'Go find me a way to do this'"

Poor guy...

Actually good reasoning.....the Dems were throwing Iraq and Saddam in Bush's face every day....those few quotes don't paint an accurate picture of the times....it was Saddam this and Saddam that, what are you gonna do George....?

what a hack.....i gave you quotes from dems that said "there is no doubt" and "without question".....

how dishonest of you to ignore those.....and yes, you are in fact being intellectually dishonest by excusing dems for saying the same thing bush said but only calling bush a liar.....

you don't like the term....stop being dishonest, simply really

the quotes did not say that there is no doubt that saddam has stockpiles of WMD's.

so...you are a fucking LIAR for saying that it is the same thing as Team Bush said...

your intellectual dishonesty is quite frankly, so intellectually dishonest that it makes any further intellectually dishonest claims of yours of intellectual dishonesty to be profoundly intellectually dishonest on their very face.

go fuck yourself, JB

And that is about as stupid a statement as you've ever made....
Along with some foreign intelligence conclusions,
16 different, independent, intelligence agencys lied....you gotta be a little mental to even post something like that....

they were wrong or lying. Perhaps they were all using the same incorrect data pushed by Israel or something.

they were wrong, I was correct. So I must be mental?
What kind of logic is that?

Actually good reasoning.....the Dems were throwing Iraq and Saddam in Bush's face every day....those few quotes don't paint an accurate picture of the times....it was Saddam this and Saddam that, what are you gonna do George....?

This is actually funny, bravo.

I didn't think you had a sense of humor....

"The intel was being fixed around the policy"

"It was all about finding a way to do it. That was the tone of it. The president saying 'Go find me a way to do this'"

You have quotes covering years .... 1996 up into 2003.....all saying relatively the same thing...all having the same theme about Saddam and Iraq...

and you latch onto ONE guy that makes a counterclaim, and suddenly "hes telling the truth" and 7 years of undeniable facts go poof....

Is that your belief..???

you're telling me this conspiracy covers 2 Presidents, from 2 different parties...? is that right?

And your Bush hate destroys your ability to reason with logic...

he said that Iraq had stockpiles of WMD's....

Thats EXACTLY what the NIE stated..with HIGH CONFIDENCE

Thats EXACTLY what Al Gore stated...

Thats EXACTLY what Kennedy stated...

In reality sonny, nobody lied....they all , Dems and Repubs, stated EXACTLY what the intell believed to be the "probable' facts .....
Thats why its called an estimate.....
These people believed the intell to be true....nothing sinister was going on...
It was no different than what was thought to be true during the Clinton administration.....so grow up and use your little brain .....
none of them stated that THERE WAS NO DOUBT that Saddam possessed stockpiles of WMD's and none of them made the OTHER erroneous assertion that Saddam and AQ were buddy-buddy.

It was THAT erroneous assertion, along with the LIE of the CERTAINTY of WMD stockpiles that allowed Team Bush to sell America on the need to invade Iraq ASAP.

Back