Which Poster Hates Freedom the Most?

Who Hates Freedom?!!?

• Total voters

You wish.

Whether you choose to call them illuminati or not, the world is controlled by a fairly small number of people, who are all colluding to enslave us. You can call it turtle soup if you want, it doesn't change their desire to enslave us and their ever progressing ability to do it legally.

You wish.

Whether you choose to call them illuminati or not, the world is controlled by a fairly small number of people, who are all colluding to enslave us. You can call it turtle soup if you want, it doesn't change their desire to enslave us and their ever progressing ability to do it legally.

:lol:

nAHZi may be the biggest hater of freedom. The limits he would place on freedom would have a significant, widespread and devastating impact. It just so happens that not many people share his views and so we ignore just how repugnant they are.

nAHZi may be the biggest hater of freedom. The limits he would place on freedom would have a significant, widespread and devastating impact. It just so happens that not many people share his views and so we ignore just how repugnant they are.

I just want to ban trading partners that are authoritarian and enslave their people. incentivizing slave labor is not something we should be doing.

And i want the border enforced.

You propose a race to the bottom condition for all workers of the world. why is that a good idea?

Im the most famous and loved member of the board, and most intellectually impactful. You left for months to lick your wounds after I destroyed you. I just sent you on another week vacation for destroying you again.

the right to manipulate all world markets in favor of multinational corporate profit has nothing to with freedom and all to do with elitist internationlist fascism.

Populism now!

Fortress America 2012!

I just want to ban trading partners that are authoritarian and enslave their people. incentivizing slave labor is not something we should be doing.

And i want the border enforced.

You propose a race to the bottom condition for all workers of the world. why is that a good idea?

Im the most famous and loved member of the board, and most intellectually impactful. You left for months to lick your wounds after I destroyed you. I just sent you on another week vacation for destroying you again.

the right to manipulate all world markets in favor of multinational corporate profit has nothing to with freedom and all to do with elitist internationlist fascism.

Populism now!

Fortress America 2012!

I have never left in response to anything on board. My breaksare because I get busy or interested in other things from time to time. For instance, lately there has been a lot of work and UFC Undisputed 2010. :)

so your opinion is that business' open to the public do not have private property rights?
Straw man.

Business that are open to the public have to comply with health regulations.

By the way, you can operate a bar and allow smoking. It just has to be private, for members only. You can charge $1 for a lifetime membership, have them sign in at the door and your issue goes away.

I want to remind my fellow posters of STY's epic failure. I noticed he hasn't admitted it. Doesn't have the balls to.

Sure, that's why you failed to address the issues raised.

So tell me again why businesses that are open to the public shouldn't have to comply with health regulations.:)

CERTAIN health regulations, yes, as in making sure food is inspected, kitchens are clean, workers wash hands, etc.

KNOWING that a place allows smoking affords any individual the CHOICE of either eating there or working there. Regulations including 'clean air' as a health regulation in order to deprive a property owner of a right to run his business are nothing more than the same end around on property rights as the CSA is to avoid having to amend the constitution for prohibition of possession of an item.

Back