Which Poster Hates Freedom the Most?

Who Hates Freedom?!!?

• Total voters
sorry i don't believe in your idiot fairy tales.

In order to be an American patriot, one need not agree about policy, programs, economics, and whatnot, but one must agree on the essential elements that our nation is founded upon, which are Natural Rights. To reject them is to reject America.

In order to be an American patriot, one need not agree about policy, programs, economics, and whatnot, but one must agree on the essential elements that our nation is founded upon, which are Natural Rights. To reject them is to reject America.

You're composed of about 90% bullshit, and the rest is mouse diarrhea.

Except for this:

freedom is not the choice between slave labor coroporation a or slave labor corporation b.

You know I would tend to agree with you.

I found out quickly in life that no one was going to pay me what I wanted, so I started working for myself at an early age.

At first I made a fraction of what I would have earned working for someone else. But in time I started making much more than most jobs would pay.

I made a choice. I chose liberty.

Working for someone else is a choice. In my opinion it's volentary servitude. You can't get around it.

The best thing that can be done (in my opinion) is to make laws that don't allow corporations to monopolize, and take away my ability to compete. Even if it's but a little bit of the pie. Which is what's going on at this time.

I see it as the corperations buying off the poloticians to monopolize, making it harder and harder for individuals to compete.

That being said, when you work for someone else, you really don't have any real rights to prosperity.

And I actually agree with anti-monopoly laws. I believe that corporations should not get 14th Amendment protections, and I believe they should be well-regulated.

Having the choice to work where you want is freedom, and shitting on people who aren't self-employed is the kind of elitism that Asshate claims to hate.

And I actually agree with anti-monopoly laws. I believe that corporations should not get 14th Amendment protections, and I believe they should be well-regulated.

Having the choice to work where you want is freedom, and shitting on people who aren't self-employed is the kind of elitism that Asshate claims to hate.

It's not freedom when all corporations are controlled by the same financial enslavers.

Thinking it's best to start one's own business is not the kind of elitism I hate. It's not the kind of hatred for humanity exhibited by your banker cocksucking elitist dreck.

Last edited:
Haha, the corporations are run by the same investors. That's rich, but its nice to know you have been lying all along about elitism...

No. they're controlled by the same institutions who give them all credit to destroy the world with.

Good advice is not elitism, you ass hound.

the chamber of commerce is completely on the side of big business these days. Soon it will be impossible to start a new business. And the existing ones will handle all our needs. and if someone has a new need, it will be outlawed. Our society is being drained of all freedom.

Great advice is elitism, and your first comment isn't even a criticism...

it's not elitism. Elitism is having people who believe they're in a separate class and are entitled to make decisions for all others and ignore their input into how their own lives are legally bound. Wanting people to get out of big business fascism is helpful to their freedom and hence, not elitist.

the chamber of commerce is completely on the side of big business these days. Soon it will be impossible to start a new business. And the existing ones will handle all our needs. and if someone has a new need, it will be outlawed. Our society is being drained of all freedom.

Small businesses are overregulated by state and local governments, at least here in WA. The Chamber has nothing to do with that fact.

Back