Which Poster Hates Freedom the Most?

Who Hates Freedom?!!?

• Total voters
Your rights do not trump my rights. And in response to your third assertion, in MI, for example, private clubs ARE NOT EXEMPT.
Actually they do, for the reasons stated.

You also have the right to shoot a gun, but not across a public street. It comes down to personal responsibility. With rights comes your personal responsibility to keep your actions from harming the public.

Its not my fault you live in a shitty state run by lib-tard Democrats. Take the private club issue up with the State of Michigan, not me.

You're accusation has been addressed by facts so instead of replying to these facts you ignore them and repeat your same baseless allegation. Fail. :)

I succeeded almost as well as the shamefacing you received earlier in this thread. you claim to be about freedom, but what you are really about is only your freedom and everyone elses freedom takes a back seat to yours. this is called elitism, which makes you no better than any liberal. :good4u:

so i'll ask the question again, does his right to breathe fresh air override my right to allow smoking in my bar?
I thought I made that clear, IMO it does not. It does restrict your right to smoke where you wish without regard to the rights of others, however.

I succeeded almost as well as the shamefacing you received earlier in this thread. you claim to be about freedom, but what you are really about is only your freedom and everyone elses freedom takes a back seat to yours. this is called elitism, which makes you no better than any liberal. :good4u:

What's wrong with elitism?

You're accusation has been addressed by facts so instead of replying to these facts you ignore them and repeat your same baseless allegation. Fail. :)

only the bottom up viewpoint of atomistic comprehension will reveal the underlying principles of the collective. The top down approach is theoretical error, so divorced from reality, it has not operational or predictive value and relies on delusion and murder to sustain itself.

What is freedom?

What is freedom? Freedom is the right to choose: the right to create for
oneself the alternatives of choice. Without the possibility of choice and the
exercise of choice a man is not a man but a member, an instrument, a
thing.

What is freedom? Freedom is the right to choose: the right to create for
oneself the alternatives of choice. Without the possibility of choice and the
exercise of choice a man is not a man but a member, an instrument, a
thing.

Except for this:

freedom is not the choice between slave labor coroporation a or slave labor corporation b.

Back