Who are you leaning towards in 2008?

WRL

Well...the right is right
As we're getting less than a month from the actual beginning of the Presidential race, the Iowa caucasus, and even if you don't live in Iowa your Presidential primary should be right around the corner. So, close enough to actually start making up your mind. So after much soul seeking, confusion, distorted records, more confusion, and general nausea I think I've decided who I'm going to support in the primaries.

John McCain

That's right I think I'll be supporting McCain, I've followed all the candidates very closely, and one thing that strikes me as amazing is the Republican front runners all appear to be big fakes..

Here's Rudy supporting partial birth abortions. I personally am appalled by this practice, even if abortion isn't that high on my Presidential priority list, but this practice is barbaric and inhumane, and if you can't recognize that... http://youtube.com/watch?v=giZx5i3Ntv0

Mit Romey, as much as I want to support him, here is a video of him trying to run left of Ted Kennedy with the same conviction he now runs as the Conservative today.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=a9IJUkYUbvI

Huckabee, from Arkansas, a Baptist minister, is he really in the front? I'm not going to even bother with his support of tax hikes and benefits for illegal immigrants Americans won't even enjoy. Or the separation of Church and State etc. etc. I personally feel he is the weakest link.

I don't agree with John McCain on everything, but what I think I know, is that he is principled. None of the other candidates, seem to strike me as authentic, and McCain does. I know he will fight the good fight, he'll fight to reduce pork barrel spending, he will fight the terrorists with the same ferocity and honor that made him refuse to be released from a Vietcong POW camp because their were other soldiers that had been their longer. The man is strong, principled, and fiscally responsible. All the very characteristics our next President needs to possess. We need a leader who won't cow to the terrorists, one that will fight the dims huge spending promises, least our 9 trillion dollar debt be dragging the dollar down even further, a President with a sense of honor, duty, and integrity.

"While I respect all of the Republicans running for president this year, John McCain is the only candidate who can rally the Reagan coalition of conservatives, Independents, and conservative Democrats needed to defeat Hillary Clinton or any other Democrat in the general election next year." - Senator Sam Brownback

Last edited:
As we're getting less than a month from the actual beginning of the Presidential race, the Iowa caucasus, and even if you don't live in Iowa your Presidential primary should be right around the corner. So, close enough to actually start making up your mind. So after much soul seeking, confusion, distorted records, more confusion, and general nausea I think I've decided who I'm going to support in the primaries.

John McCain

That's right I think I'll be supporting McCain, I've followed all the candidates very closely, and one thing that strikes me as amazing is the Republican front runners all appear to be big fakes..

Here's Rudy supporting partial birth abortions. I personally am appalled by this practice, even if abortion isn't that high on my Presidential priority list, but this practice is barbaric and inhumane, and if you can't recognize that... http://youtube.com/watch?v=giZx5i3Ntv0

Mit Romey, as much as I want to support him, here is a video of him trying to run left of Ted Kennedy with the same conviction he now runs as the Conservative today.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=a9IJUkYUbvI

Huckabee, from Arkansas, a Baptist minister, is he really in the front? I'm not going to even bother with his support of tax hikes and benefits for illegal immigrants Americans won't even enjoy. Or the separation of Church and State etc. etc. I personally feel he is the weakest link.

I don't agree with John McCain on everything, but what I think I know, is that he is principled. None of the other candidates, seem to strike me as authentic, and McCain does. I know he will fight the good fight, he'll fight to reduce pork barrel spending, he will fight the terrorists with the same ferocity and honor that made him refuse to be released from a Vietcong POW camp because their were other soldiers that had been their longer. The man is strong, principled, and fiscally responsible. All the very characteristics our next President needs to possess. We need a leader who won't cow to the terrorists, one that will fight the dims huge spending promises, least our 9 trillion dollar debt be dragging the dollar down even further, a President with a sense of honor, duty, and integrity

Pete Carroll for President!!!

Giuliani, because I want someone wtih a shot at winning.

Oh beating hillery is on top of my list don't get me wrong, and I've leaned toward Giuliani all year, but McCain is polling against Hillery nearly as well as Giuliani, and I feel is more principled...

Me...........

Andrew Jackson...Theodore Roosevelt....or the next closest impression of same...Tancredo,Hunter,Huckabee...or McCain...Romney not quite sure about...he is to much like the corporation mentality...:moos: 'Bull Moose Party' bring it back now!

No one on this site could exist without corporations (yes, leftists, that means you now have to realise the error of your ways and kill yourselves)...corporations provide virtually every product and service that is enjoyed in this country.

Andrew Jackson...Theodore Roosevelt....or the next closest impression of same...Tancredo,Hunter,Huckabee...or McCain...Romney not quite sure about...he is to much like the corporation mentality...:moos: 'Bull Moose Party' bring it back now!

Hey I also really like Hunter, he is also a principled man, with all the right answers, but the national media gives him no press, I saw him on tv the other day and they didn't even bother to mention that he was running for President.

Yeah I know.........

Hey I also really like Hunter, he is also a principled man, with all the right answers, but the national media gives him no press, I saw him on tv the other day and they didn't even bother to mention that he was running for President.

I noticed that also on the CNN debates..they focused on Romney,Judy RP and a little on Huckabee & John...poor Tancredo and Hunter...they have alot to say...but are stiffled...means they are the best candidates...Libs must be scared of them!

Last edited:
Yes we know that..............

No one on this site could exist without corporations (yes, leftists, that means you now have to realise the error of your ways and kill yourselves)...corporations provide virtually every product and service that is enjoyed in this country.

However I believe in the separation of Corporations and government...get the drift gonzo?

and for the record...I am no liberal/leftist...a super conservative would be more like it!:D

I noticed that alsoon the CNN debates.. focused on Romney,Judy RPand a little on Huckabee& John...poor Tancredo and Hunter...they have alot to say...but are stiffled...means they are the best candidates...Libs must be scared of them!

I feel that way too, I wish Hunter could get a fair shot, the media practically picks our Presidents for us.

I noticed that alsoon the CNN debates.. focused on Romney,Judy RPand a little on Huckabee& John...poor Tancredo and Hunter...they have alot to say...but are stiffled...means they are the best candidates...Libs must be scared of them!

LOL. They're starting to take RP seriously. If they don't give him enough time, their servers go down for the next week or so.

Nope...........

LOL. They're starting to take RP seriously. If they don't give him enough time, their servers go down for the next week or so.

They are pushing RP for the primaries...because they know he would fall in the general...like we smarties can't figure that out...it's a shame alot of others cannot see the light! RP would be a good candidate for governor of Texas...not President of the USA!...imho

His supporters are... enthusiastic. You know this. In the realm of politics his name is known everywhere. No one else has been able to introduce such enthusiasm in their supporters.

They are pushing RP for the primaries...because they know he would fall in the general...like we smarties can't figure that out...it's a shame alot of others cannot see the light! RP would be a good candidate for governor of Texas...not President of the USA!...imho

He couldn't win that either...

I'm not going to be that mean..however ya have to admit he would have a better chance in a State election...no?
:D

I live in Texas, and while generally he fits our principles, his position on certain issues will certainly seal his fate quickly, I doubt he'd make it out the primary...

Ya, I seen a news program the other day where people, well one lady, was actually complaining that McDonald's was 'advertising' or giving out free happy meals to students who got good grades. It lowed property taxes in the region harmlessly. Corporations can be put to good use, raising alternative revenues lowering your taxes.

Back