Who do you like in the World Series?

With on under the belt on the road against Houston ace and relief proving it can survive against Houston formidable bats,
I think we go seven. It's up for grabs.

Wow, this series might be over quickly. Congrats, Nats! I watched part of the game tonight. The Nats looked energetic and hungry for the series win. The Astros looked the complete opposite. I think the Nats just might win the next two games at home and sweep their way to the championship. I'm sure a lot of old Expos fans are thinking why didn't this franchise play like this when it was in Montreal? But don't count the Astros completely out just yet. They did have more wins in the regular season, 107, than any other team.

If the Nationals win two more games, will they be the first wild card team to ever win the WS?

I checked and it's happened SIX times before, the Florida Marlins (now Miami Marlins) did it twice, in 1997 and 2003. The San Francisco Giants are the most recent team to do it, in 2014.

I'm not too surprised that the Astros have made a big comeback the last two games. They DID have the best team in baseball in the regular season. And they ARE a better team than the Nationals. Now the focus will be to see if the Nationals can come back after being outscored 12-2 in the last two games. It WILL be interesting.

I'm not too surprised that the Astros have made a big comeback the last two games. They DID have the best team in baseball in the regular season. And they ARE a better team than the Nationals. Now the focus will be to see if the Nationals can come back after being outscored 12-2 in the last two games. It WILL be interesting.

But I thought it wasn't about which team wins the most games and instead is about which team scores the most overall points!!

You know, like the JPP liberals are saying Hillary won; because of the numbers. :good4u:

I'm still hoping the Nats can pull it out.

I didn’t care until last night. Now fuck the Nationals

I say the same after finding out the Nationals refused to let President Trump throw out a first pitch. Last night a Trump-hating celebrity chef threw the first pitch. The Trump Curse has struck again. Since refusing to let Trump throw out the first pitch, the Nationals have lost three games in a row, outscored 19-3 in those games. The Astros have a chance to wrap up the series tomorrow night at home.

Back