Who do you like in the World Series?

That’s nice, what do you think they will find on Obama at this point?

I don't think he will personally be held accountable, because targeting a former president is extreme. Unless the GOP just gets really pissed at Shit, Nadler, and everyone else pushing impeachment. That being said, Obama would be called-out in the final DOJ report, which would likely harm his reputation, in the same manner that Grant and Harding had their reputations suffer.

Oh boy, this thread went off the rails. The loony libs seem to be more angry than usual today. How's that IMPEACHMENT thing going for you, loons?

Getting back on track, I will probably root for the Houston Rockets this season, since they are now the only anticommunist element within the NBA. James Harden is a beast.

Getting back on track, I will probably root for the Houston Rockets this season, since they are now the only anticommunist element within the NBA. James Harden is a beast.

The Rockets are my 3rd favorite NBA team, after the Suns and the Bulls. I'm a fan of the Rockets coach, Mike D'Antoni. I really liked him when he coached the Suns. He's a class act, never has anything bad to say about anyone and stays completely out of politics. And you're correct, Harden IS a beast. With Westbrook there to help him and the rapid decline of the Warriors, I believe the Rockets are THE team to beat in the West and could possibly win an NBA championship. The Rockets DO need to work on their defense, however.

I'm not a basketball fan. Hockey season is in full swing now. GO PENGUINS!!

But back to the World Series, it was crazy that the home team didn't win a game in front of their fans. I will say that Altuve is one hell of a player, a little powerhouse and he's always on base.

The Rockets are my 3rd favorite NBA team, after the Suns and the Bulls. I'm a fan of the Rockets coach, Mike D'Antoni. I really liked him when he coached the Suns. He's a class act, never has anything bad to say about anyone and stays completely out of politics. And you're correct, Harden IS a beast. With Westbrook there to help him and the rapid decline of the Warriors, I believe the Rockets are THE team to beat in the West and could possibly win an NBA championship. The Rockets DO need to work on their defense, however.

I thoroughly enjoyed Popovich (still do) and the Big 3. Tim Duncan was favorite player of the past 20 years, and I actually got to see the Spurs play in 2004 when I was graduating from basic training.

I only see his posts when someone quotes him but that bit about being raised with better manners is a knee slapper!

Since you parents obviously raised you to run and hide when your superiors make you look foolish, you're the last one to talk about manners.

I want to see Boston Red Sox win a world series. They do it often enough nowadays that there's a chance that my wish can come true.

Back