Who do you like in the World Series?

I say the same after finding out the Nationals refused to let President Trump throw out a first pitch. Last night a Trump-hating celebrity chef threw the first pitch. The Trump Curse has struck again. Since refusing to let Trump throw out the first pitch, the Nationals have lost three games in a row, outscored 19-3 in those games. The Astros have a chance to wrap up the series tomorrow night at home.

I am all in for the Astros now. Fuck the Nationals and their white privileged deep staters

Wow, the Nationals came back to tie the series by winning game 6 tonight, 7-2. This sets up game 7 tomorrow night, winner take all. It's been the most unusual World Series I've ever seen, in that each team has lost all three games at home. I'm not sure if this has ever happened before.

I thought DC was done for. Apparently neither team can win at home.

This was a great night, as the Seattle Sounders won the Western Conference Finals.

i hate the astros. the fans are fair weather and they were salty as fuck last year at the sox, talking shit about our 108 team. they have a massive inferiority complex.

but dc booed our great president. both teams suck.

i hate the astros. the fans are fair weather and they were salty as fuck last year at the sox, talking shit about our 108 team. they have a massive inferiority complex.

but dc booed our great president. both teams suck.

The team didn't boo our president, it was the disrespectful fans. I won't hold the team accountable for their fan's lack of respect.
Let's wait and see what their reaction is if Trump invites them to the WH.

Back