Who do you like in the World Series?

The team didn't boo our president, it was the disrespectful fans. I won't hold the team accountable for their fan's lack of respect.
Let's wait and see what their reaction is if Trump invites them to the WH.

Wake up and smell the coffee,this isn't Nazi Germany yet!
If We the People want to boo Trump it's our right and responsibility,if we aren't happy with him.

Wake up and smell the coffee,this isn't Nazi Germany yet!
If We the People want to boo Trump it's our right and responsibility,if we aren't happy with him.

Why did those that say it's OK to boo Trump consider booing Obama as racist?

If We the People didn't like his policies, why shouldn't we be able to boo him?

Why did those that say it's OK to boo Trump consider booing Obama as racist?

If We the People didn't like his policies, why shouldn't we be able to boo him?
Booing Obama never happens, he gets standing ovations!

Booing Obama never happens, he gets standing ovations!

You can't give a standing ovation when you're on your knees kissing his ass.

No booing shows manners even when you disagree.

It's the difference between night and day when it comes to how Liberals act when they don't agree and how Conservatives act when they don't.

Which, once again, (despite our disagreements) proves Conservatives are far more respectful of a sitting president than you low-life liberals.

You just don't get America!The President isn't King,isn't Dictator,isn't Fuhrer no matter what Trump thinks.
He is hired help of We the People.
If we want to boo the piece of shit!
That's our right!
Just because you dumb fuck conservatives have been conned by a common grifter doesn't mean the rest of us are going to give the Orange asshole a pass!Stop drinking the Kool-Aid!

You can't give a standing ovation when you're on your knees kissing his ass.

No booing shows manners even when you disagree.

It's the difference between night and day when it comes to how Liberals act when they don't agree and how Conservatives act when they don't.
:laugh:

You really hate that Obama is popular. I love it

:laugh:

You really hate that Obama is popular. I love it

Popular is meaningless when you're an unqualified POS that can't win based on what you do but how many you can get to kiss your black ass.

I love that you admit you'd rather have popular than good puckering up while you admit it.

Popular is meaningless when you're an unqualified POS that can't win based on what you do but how many you can get to kiss your black ass.

I love that you admit you'd rather have popular than good puckering up while you admit it.

Obama left office with a 60 percent approval rating after saving us from a Second Great Republican Depression, and he can travel the country and the world with little fear of being booed and jeered.

You just don't get America!The President isn't King,isn't Dictator,isn't Fuhrer no matter what Trump thinks.
He is hired help of We the People.
If we want to boo the piece of shit!
That's our right!
Just because you dumb fuck conservatives have been conned by a common grifter doesn't mean the rest of us are going to give the Orange asshole a pass!Stop drinking the Kool-Aid!

ypks0.jpg

Obama left office with a 60 percent approval rating after saving us from a Second Great Republican Depression, and he can travel the country and the world with little fear of being booed and jeered.

That says two things:
1) He has a lot of people willing to kiss the ass of an unqualified POS, perhaps all those 47 million that were on food stamps while he was President, and
2) Unlike savage left wingers, those that oppose him were raised with better manners.

I’m sorry about your brain damage.

That says two things:
1) He has a lot of people willing to kiss the ass of an unqualified POS, perhaps all those 47 million that were on food stamps while he was President, and
2) Unlike savage left wingers, those that oppose him were raised with better manners.
Are you an example of these better manners?

Back