Who will be Trump’s VP pick?

Although Carson is considered a long shot, I can see Trump picking him,
Me too, and I hope that he does.
he would help him with Christians
Trump doesn't need any "help with Christians". They already overwhelmingly support him. I'm one such Christian.
and possibly the Black vote,
Trump has ALREADY made HUGE inroads with blacks (meaning that he's the reason why blacks (especially young blacks) are fleeing the Demonkkkrat Party in droves), and a black VP isn't going to change that much, if at all. It's happening regardless.
also is proven yes man.
If by "proven yes man" you mean that Carson is proven to not backstab Trump like "Thirty Pence" did, then I agree.
However, he is 72,
So?
another senior citizen on the ticket,
So?
and isn’t the most exciting personality
So? He doesn't need to be exciting. In fact, his calming/quiet demeanor would make a great compliment to Trump's exciting/loud demeanor.

663a5ea60cdcb663a5ea60cdcc.jpg

David Duke. Or at least, David Duke is the person with whom he would most agreeably align.
What kind of special idiot are you?

1dmgau.jpg

Biden misspoke here...

502d18237c156.image.jpg

He said, "They're," when he really meant "We're..."

Biden is racist as fuck, and always has been a White 'cracker' sort of bigot.

No idea.

Hope not.

Hope so. He's far and away my top preference.

Hope not.

He seems pretty good, but no. Keep him where he's at.

Fuck no.

Fuck no.

No thank you.

He's great, but keep him where he's at.

Hopefully Ben Carson.

Carson is a great man, but brings nothing to the ticket. Republicans don't care about race, so his being black has no impact. He brings no voting bloc.

Cotton and Burgum bring the big money Old GOP. I personally don't care for either - but strategically they strengthen the ticket in the way Pence did. They create a bridge to the Bush era Republibcunts. Trump needs to be strategic.

Although Carson is considered a long shot, I can see Trump picking him, he would help him with Christians and possibly the Black vote, also is proven yes man. However, he is 72, another senior citizen on the ticket, and isn’t the most exciting personality
I really like Ben Carson. He's clever, (naturally very intelligent) plus he is very much on -board with all the essential pillars of Trump's policy agenda/vision. I also think he is popular with a lot of Americans because he just comes across as being likeable and decent. and eminently reasonable. His only issue as far as being VP is concerned is that he is naturally quietly spoken (a true Gentleman) and Americans expect their big politicians to feisty, loud, and lippy.

What kind of special idiot are you?

1dmgau.jpg

Biden misspoke here...

502d18237c156.image.jpg

He said, "They're," when he really meant "We're..."

Biden is racist as fuck, and always has been a White 'cracker' sort of bigot.
You think Trump would not like David Duke?

He would love him.

Sorry you are not bright enough to see that.

Back