Who will be Trump’s VP pick?

In Australia we have a stereotype image of the average American. We imagine the standard, average American as a person who is: energised and enthusiastic; who is often quite histrionic (i.e. flamboyant, stagey); who is verbose (i.e. garrulous, talkative) and who loves to be the centre of attention.

This is a gross generalisation, I know. Still, it is how many of us in Australia picture "Americans."

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!
Hmmmm, interesting. Well, it's definitely true to some extent, but I do think that your stereotype is more-so representative of people from the "East Coast" and the "West Coast" rather than people from "flyover country" (all the land between the coasts).

Where I reside (the "Midwest" region), specifically in Wisconsin, it's not really like that much at all. The "born and raised" people from here tend to be much milder, kinder, hard working, and not at all "into themselves" or "the latest fashion". Here, it's known as being "Midwest nice".

Hmmmm, interesting. Well, it's definitely true to some extent, but I do think that your stereotype is more-so representative of people from the "East Coast" and the "West Coast" rather than people from "flyover country" (all the land between the coasts).

Where I reside (the "Midwest" region), specifically in Wisconsin, it's not really like that much at all. The "born and raised" people from here tend to be much milder, kinder, hard working, and not at all "into themselves" or "the latest fashion". Here, it's known as being "Midwest nice".
And it is known to people with brains as "fucking banjo playing bumpkins who had to be protected from ingesting Lysol" during the pandemic.

Byron Donalds is the pick I would like to see.

I agree 100%

I highly respect Ben Carson, who is brilliant - but he is too soft and gentile for what the Marxists are going to do. Besides, I really don't want to see the democrat scum savage such a great man as Dr. Carson.

In Australia we have a stereotype image of the average American. We imagine the standard, average American as a person who is: energised and enthusiastic; who is often quite histrionic (i.e. flamboyant, stagey); who is verbose (i.e. garrulous, talkative) and who loves to be the centre of attention.

This is a gross generalisation, I know. Still, it is how many of us in Australia picture "Americans."

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!

Meh, as with most stereotypes, there is a lot of truth to it.

Back