WHOOPS SHE LIED

hold on - you forgot to agree to what we already know - you are a barely functional retard

I want to see you say it.

I want to see you say that there was no fraud in the 2020 election, and that Trump lied.

Why can't you say that? What are you so afraid of?

It's like you don't want to piss off someone by saying Trump lied about election fraud...which I guess is totally in character for you since you're such a gigantic fuckin' pussy.

How many people now have to be lying for Trump to be telling the truth? How many conservatives have Trump supporters had to trash as liars, RINOs, NeverTrumpers et al. to protect their guy?

It's a huge list.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO conservatives have testified, dude!

I want to see you say it.

I want to see you say that there was no fraud in the 2020 election, and that Trump lied.

Why can't you say that? What are you so afraid of?

It's like you don't want to piss off someone by saying Trump lied about election fraud...which I guess is totally in character for you since you're such a gigantic fuckin' pussy.
I said the most important thing here - you are a barely functional retard

now you. the first step is acceptance

Hold on, you still haven't agreed that there was no voter fraud in 2020, and you still haven't agreed that Trump lied that there was.

Trump didn't lie. The election faulted due to election fraud by Democrats. You can't wish the evidence away, dude. You can't wish away peoples judgement of it either.

I said the most important thing here - you are a barely functional retard

This is why I believe you were bullshitting everyone from Nov 2020 - Jan 2021, telling people that there was election fraud and that it was stolen.

You absolutely fucking refuse to admit that there was no fraud in the 2020 election and that Trump lied.

It's painfully obvious why you won't admit that.

SHE LIED, AND SHE WAS OUTTED BY THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW THE MOST ABOUT IT....THE SECRET SERVICE AGENTS WHO WERE THERE....

SHE LIED, AND SHE WAS OUTTED BY THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW THE MOST ABOUT IT....THE SECRET SERVICE AGENTS WHO WERE THERE....

Nope...she didn't lie...your "source" who said that those SS agents would be willing to testify is the liar.

Neither of those two agents have said she's lying or misrepresenting anything.

This is why I believe you were bullshitting everyone from Nov 2020 - Jan 2021, telling people that there was election fraud and that it was stolen.

You absolutely fucking refuse to admit that there was no fraud in the 2020 election and that Trump lied.

It's painfully obvious why you won't admit that.
this is why we all know you are barely functioning retard

just admit it. you get assistance for it too I imagine.

this is why we all know you are barely functioning retard

just admit it. you get assistance for it too I imagine.

See, you still won't say it!

You still won't say there was no fraud in the 2020 election.

You won't even say that Biden was legitimately elected.

So of course you were spreading the lie that Trump was saying...you just didn't believe it which is why you didn't go to DC.

You spread it because you were a sore fuckin' loser.

She has testified under oath, no one with any different opi has. Lets get every member of the SS who was involved to testify, along with all of trump cronies who refuse. I wonder why?
I suspect its because there haven't been any hearings since yesterday.....not that I think the committee wants to call them......they want this whole fiasco to go away.....

Back