WHOOPS SHE LIED

you make stuff up because you can't debate reality.

OK, let's put this to the test then...

Do you accept that Biden is the legitimately-elected President?

Do you admit that there was no fraud in the 2020 election?

Do you agree that the attack on 1/6 was based on a lie Trump told?

You want to "debate reality", then let's debate reality.

Something tells me you're too chickenshit though...

OK, let's put this to the test then...

Do you accept that Biden is the legitimately-elected President?

Do you admit that there was no fraud in the 2020 election?

Do you agree that the attack on 1/6 was based on a lie Trump told?

You want to "debate reality", then let's debate reality.

Something tells me you're too chickenshit though...

hey shithead - I never questioned any of that. none of it. you are a fucking idiot - you invented my position on all of that - and I know for a fact you will never win this debate because you are a shit head that lies and makes it all up

the closest I get to calling in fraud is saying that the media, and big tech hated Trump so much they intentionally prevented people from seeing the negatives of both of these losers.

so debate me on that shit head. :laugh:

OK, then you agree that Biden is the legitimate President, he won without fraud, and Trump lied about it which caused the insurrection?

hey shithead - can you read and comprehend what you read? you seem retarded

Dementia Joe is who you guys wanted and you got him. your party will pay for a long long time for Dementia Joe. a long time.

hey shithead - I never questioned any of that.

Yet you won't say it, though!

You won't say that Biden is the legitimately-elected President.

You won't say that there was no fraud in the 2020 election.

You won't say that Trump lied about the election being stolen which caused those Nazis to attack the Capitol.

So you're not saying any of that, which means you must believe that none of it is true.

You're running your big mouth again, but you're not telling the truth.

You're the one who needs a gun because your dick is tiny and your testicles went back up into your abdomen.

A link to what? What will this magic link do for you?

You spent all that time telling people the election was stolen, but then didn't join them on 1/6 when you had the chance to do something about it.

That's because you're full of shit and don't believe anything you write.

None, but how come on 1/6, your candy ass was here on JPP and not in DC "saving the Republic"" from "voter fraud"?

What gives, are you not a patriot or do you just have a big mouth?

You have become delusional again. That is a common trait among unhinged lefties.

you invented my position on all of that

Yet you won't say Biden is the legitimate President.

You simply won't.

So since you refuse to say that, you must believe that he's not legitimate.

Why else wouldn't you say that?

the closest I get to calling in fraud is saying that the media, and big tech hated Trump so much they intentionally prevented people from seeing the negatives of both of these losers.

Insane.

so debate me on that shit head.

You have never once said Biden is the legitimately-elected President.

hey shithead - can you read and comprehend what you read? you seem retarded

So again, you refuse to say Biden is the legitimate POTUS.

Fourth attempt failed.

So the only conclusion one can reach from that is that you don't think he is.

But the thing is, even if you don't think he is, you probably don't truly believe that because if you did, you would have done something about it other than impotently bitch at me for calling your cowardice out.

You have become delusional again. That is a common trait among unhinged lefties.

You were too fucking scared to go to DC on 1/6 and get arrested for Trump's lie.

So you sat on JPP that day and egged the whole thing on from the sidelines like a cheerleader.

Do you have your little pom-poms and pleated skirt you freak?

You absolutely refuse to say Biden is the legitimate POTUS, and that's important because it strengthens my argument that you're a fucking phony.

god you are an idiot. I didn't to need to say it because I already explained this is your retarded strawman.

since you are clearly a barely functional retard and I actually feel sorry for your pathetic self - I will throw you a bone

Joe Dementia Biden is the duly elected president of the united states. He is the best your party had to offer - and you voted for him - and he won.

No, she didn't.

The SECRET SERVICE AGENTS SHE CLAIMED TO BE " QUOTING", SAID IT'S A BUNCHA BULLSHIT.

So...LET'S SEE,....WHO'S LYING....THE POLITBURO'S PAID FABRICATOR, WHO WAS NEVER ANYWHERE NEATR THE POUTS' VEHICLE, OR THE SECRET SERVICE AGENTS WHO WERE ACTUALLY THERE?

TALK ABOUT A NO-BRAINER....WAIT!!! I KNOW!! CALL MICHAL MOUTHENATTI!!! I'M SURE HE HAS A "WITNESS , TOO!!!

Secret Service denies Cassidy Hutchinson’s Jan. 6 tale

“Both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel,” Mr. Alexander posted on Twitter.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/jun/28/secret-service-denies-cassidy-hutchinson-jan-6-tal/

god you are an idiot. I didn't to need to say it because I already explained this is your retarded strawman.

Yes, you do need to say it because your behavior and your reactions between November 2020 and January 2021 are what we are talking about.

Joe Dementia Biden is the duly elected president of the united states.

OK, annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd....

There was no voter fraud, right?

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd....

Trump lied about there being voter fraud which caused those Nazis to attack the Capitol, right?

You need to agree with all three statements for you to be convincing, not just the Biden POTUS statement.

You need to agree that there was no voter fraud and that Trump lied about it because that's what the Big Lie was.

Yes, you do need to say it because your behavior and your reactions between November 2020 and January 2021 are what we are talking about.

your turn to admit you are a barely functional retard

I mean, we all know this is true - but you admitting it would be a nice touch

Back