WHOOPS SHE LIED

You are getting as bad as Mr. Tiny Penis

You're the one who needs a gun because your dick is tiny and your testicles went back up into your abdomen.

We all need a link

A link to what? What will this magic link do for you?

You spent all that time telling people the election was stolen, but then didn't join them on 1/6 when you had the chance to do something about it.

That's because you're full of shit and don't believe anything you write.

BTW, just how many keyboards have you gone through in the last two days?

None, but how come on 1/6, your candy ass was here on JPP and not in DC "saving the Republic"" from "voter fraud"?

What gives, are you not a patriot or do you just have a big mouth?

I thought you had me on Ignore, Earl? Or was that just another in a long, long line of bullshit lies?

First of all, CFM was kicked off the boards.

Secondly, HE chickened out, not me. I was totally ready and willing to confront him but HE PM'd ME and told me he wasn't going to show up.

No, it's not because the rules clearly state not to post PM's...but you can still talk about them.

You don't seem to know the rules here.

No, you flinched.

I proved it.

You also violated the TOS of JPP by releasing PM information from CFM...you said so on this forum.

I took your full measure and so did CFM...you lied and flinched twice, a double flincher.
You don't seem to know the rules here.

You're the one who needs a gun because your dick is tiny and your testicles went back up into your abdomen.

A link to what? What will this magic link do for you?

You spent all that time telling people the election was stolen, but then didn't join them on 1/6 when you had the chance to do something about it.

That's because you're full of shit and don't believe anything you write.

None, but how come on 1/6, your candy ass was here on JPP and not in DC "saving the Republic"" from "voter fraud"?

What gives, are you not a patriot or do you just have a big mouth?

Why weren't you in DC stopping the riot that happened?

No, the Trump hater committed perjury.

The question is, will the clown show recommend perjury charges by the Justice Dept.

She has testified under oath, no one with any different opi has. Lets get every member of the SS who was involved to testify, along with all of trump cronies who refuse. I wonder why?

if is effective, why do you repeat the tired line so often

Because this is the only pathetic defense you can muster for yourself.

You bleat like a barnyard animal that I'm repeating myself, but the part you leave out is that I'm repeating myself because you don't have a credible explanation for why you spent months spreading lies that you didn't see through.

I believe you didn't see them through because you knew they were lies, and going to jail for a lie would be really fucking stupid.

That's why you and all the other losers spent 1/6 talking shit and running your big mouths here instead of actually following through in DC.

That makes me think that you never follow through on anything...which makes me think you're just a fucking loser.

She has testified under oath, no one with any different opi has. Lets get every member of the SS who was involved to testify, along with all of trump cronies who refuse. I wonder why?

The Secret Service has not been called or subpoenaed to testify and they never will be.

We can't have the top witness in the Democrat clown show proven to be a perjurer.

Because this is the only pathetic defense you can muster for yourself.

You bleat like a barnyard animal that I'm repeating myself, but the part you leave out is that I'm repeating myself because you don't have a credible explanation for why you spent months spreading lies that you didn't see through.

I believe you didn't see them through because you knew they were lies, and going to jail for a lie would be really fucking stupid.

That's why you and all the other losers spent 1/6 talking shit and running your big mouths here instead of actually following through.

That makes me think that you never follow through on anything...which makes me think you're just a fucking loser.

I seriously doubt a single person here respects you. I mean, you might be able to find a toothless sociopath that will agree to hang out with you long enough for them to eat a happy meal, but otherwise, you got nada.

the most idiotic debate methods. no redeeming human qualities. just a pathetic sack of shit.

I seriously doubt a single person here respects you. I mean, you might be able to find a toothless sociopath that will agree to hang out with you long enough for them to eat a happy meal, but otherwise, you got nada.

the most idiotic debate methods. no redeeming human qualities. just a pathetic sack of shit.

Putrid bag of deception and bile. That's what LV246 is.

Zero redeeming qualities.

The Secret Service has not been called or subpoenaed to testify and they never will be.

We can't have the top witness in the Democrat clown show proven to be a perjurer.

You cannot prove that she has perjured herself, but I do understand the desperation. Anything is possible with your kind to defend trump- anything.

No, you flinched.

CFM was the one who backed out the day before we were supposed to meet.

He PM'd me and told me he wasn't going to show.

I knew he was going to back out because that's what every Conservative does...runs their big mouth until there's even a hint of scrutiny or conflict, which makes them run away in terror.

You also violated the TOS of JPP by releasing PM information from CFM...you said so on this forum.

How about this? How about you find the rule you think I violated, and then we can go to Damo and see what he says?

The rule doesn't say I can't talk about PM's...it just says I can't post them...which I didn't do.

I took your full measure and so did CFM...you lied and flinched twice, a double flincher.

How is CFM chickening out my fault?

And where is CFM today?

He's a liar and a coward. He flinched...twice . The poster, CFM, called him out and he would not show.

Pure cowardice.

Back